New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soooo i know this is not about an influencer. there’s a certain breakfast show host who only joined a month ago and resigned today. was on leave for a “family emergency” but the news reported it as a personal matter. word on the grapevine is that it is an INTERNal matter.
What's that mean? Nobody liked him?

Reactions: 1
I saw someone on a previous thread say they love Quad Mum. She is a cow - everyone in Timaru knows what she is like. She cheated on her husband when the quads were younger. With a married man.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
soooo i know this is not about an influencer. there’s a certain breakfast show host who only joined a month ago and resigned today. was on leave for a “family emergency” but the news reported it as a personal matter. word on the grapevine is that it is an INTERNal matter.
Does that mean like he’s done something to another staff member??

Reactions: 5
One.in.a.bullion so badly wants to be famous and a public figure. I 100% think she only offered to be a surrogate to try kickstart her social media career. Must feel pretty tit knowing that you put your sons and your body through all that and you are still not famous/liked. LFYD did get an amazing baby out of it -

HMHC needs to get off Netflix and online kids games. Im sure it will do her mental health a huge favour.

Simone reallllllllly needs a good look in the mirror at the actual harm she is doing to other women. Its actually really sad that she doesn’t see it.

Simone once said she wasn’t going to give A a dummy but the finger sucking is MUCH worse. You cant cut those fingers off and give them to the dummy fairy... good luck on cutting that habit. Im sure it will come out that kids who suck their fingers are way more intelligent than kids who dont!!!!

Reactions: 10
Straight up, this isn’t the forum for this. There’s plenty of other forums/sites to peddle this kind of stuff if you wish. This thread is to discuss influencers and the person at the centre of this isn’t one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
it’s implied that it’s the case, some are saying there’s more to it
Oh INTERNal I get it now.

Wow that sucks. I know he just came back from overseas, I guess that's normal around the world in media organisations.

And maybe it was previously at TVNZ.

I'm glad that stuff doesn't just get tolerated these days.

I thought he seemed like a real nice guy (i know nothing obviously) haha

Sortmyhouse... great to declutter and organise!! But how long does it actually stay like that??? They would need to come back every few week to reorganise the linnen and kids toys... again setting women up to feel as if everything should be perfect in the home.

Reactions: 4
Simone standing all glammed up in dress and hair and makeup in front of Asher in his highchair pretending like she going to get him ready for bed etc like that when clearly she didn’t.. anyone else think the drinking thing she said was weird as well

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.