New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went and looked and they raised $22,000 for 20 charities On Emily writes website all the charities are linked and listed you could contact the charities and ask.
I personally seen their donation to our local place they donated to. Lol dont want to say where it is so im not easily identified. But it was a large sum and done the next business day after the show. They were brilliant with their donation

Reactions: 11
I don't think it's fair to judge Judea Arthur on her baby loss and how she deals with it. It takes years to process the loss of a baby, and it's her page to process that grief. Writing about it is pretty healthy.
100% agree. She has said it makes her feel like she’s still providing for and spending time with her baby. Nothing wrong with that if it helps her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise quad mum had broken up. When did that happen? Was it discussed at all online from them?

So sad they couldn’t figure tit out
ages ago! Two years maybe.. on FB his dad made comments and it all got a bit messy. Not sure if they’ve addressed it but it is common knowledge here. Seems like they co-parent pretty well!

Reactions: 3
Does Simmo not know about safe sleep? Nothing in the cot yet she has like 4 stuffed pillows in there? I realise he’s an older baby & it’s not a blanket he could get tangled in but it still doesn’t really fit with her perfect by the book mum narrative.

Interesting that Kendall cheated on Josh (quad mum) I feel like she gave off a vibe that he fucked it up when they first split. May have just been me picking up on that though. I can’t handle how bleeping negative and grumpy she seems 24/7, I get she has a lot on her plate with all those kids but sheesh. Smile.

Reactions: 8
Like P? Or weed? People drink alcohol on their stories, is smoking weed really that much different to sharing that you're about to down a beer?
Weed. Still illegal but i see your point. I just think it was trusting of her to do it on instagram

OfficiallyEm... shes been all over the show since tattle life became huge. Her posts are weird and stories pointless. Im just waiting and watching for a breakdown.
this tattle Stuff has really shown true colours and who are the weakest links in the influencing world. Its SO interesting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Weed. Still illegal but i see your point. I just think it was trusting of her to do it on instagram

OfficiallyEm... shes been all over the show since tattle life became huge. Her posts are weird and stories pointless. Im just waiting and watching for a breakdown.
this tattle Stuff has really shown true colours and who are the weakest links in the influencing world. Its SO interesting!
Very interesting to see how boring influencers have been over the last week 🥱 It’s like someone held them accountable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m mainly here because I’m salty. I was made to feel like a ‘friend’ by some people. Now I’ve been deleted and their accounts have been made private. These threads have made me realise that these people are actually just tit. Why do they make us feel like we owe them because they choose to share their lives. We didn’t ask them to in the first place.

Reactions: 25
Speaking of LFYD's has anyone else clicked that Snuzpod etc isn't actually an Edwards and co designed product? I always thought it was theirs but they actually just import it and pass it off as their own..

Reactions: 1
Officiallyem is my biggest pet peeve. Basically her job is doing nothing- her writing was tit and most of us got bored once she stopped being authentic and basically guilt trippped a whole lot of us in to paying for her lifestyle and crying on stories about how it’s so bad when people leave. How many people can afford to have two parents do nothing? Then she treated her employee like tit who left. And a thousand people pay to see her garden and cry and pretend she cares about others. She doesn’t. If ou can’t afford the subscription she drops you. Unlike Emily writes
Oohh what’s the tea on her treating her employee like tit?

Oohh what’s the tea on her treating her employee like tit?
I think it was a very “two sides to the story” situation. She had a person contracting to her, so not an employee, and the contract was going end prior to Christmas.
That person had quite different views to Em on a lot of the covid stuff. She posted some mugs or something she had done as a pottery project and one of them had said “unvaxxed lives matter” , on her own insta, and somehow it got shown to Emily Writes who had a go at this woman quite publicly about being antibaxx etc, but also for hijacking the BLM phrase and saying it was veiled rasicim etc.

so becusae Emily put it all over-her stories, a lot of people who were in the Facebook groups admired by the mug lady, saw it and formed opinions too and were cross and etc etc and drama

so Em decided it was best tobring the end of the contract forward rather than waiting till December. I don’t know about emolument law so don’t know how that works but Em did say on her stories she had gotten appropriate advice.

anyway, I don’t have an opinion on who is right or wrong, I just know that was the gist of what happened

Reactions: 3
Speaking of LFYD's has anyone else clicked that Snuzpod etc isn't actually an Edwards and co designed product? I always thought it was theirs but they actually just import it and pass it off as their own..
They have never passed it off as their own, it’s always been that they are just the nz stockists of the snuz range. It’s obvious by the name and also if you read anything about the snuz range that it’s not designed in nz and they have never tried to portray it as being theirs..

Reactions: 6
I think she must deleting followers. She had 18k this morning. Can't imagine that many people have actually unfollowed her. People are nosy, me included 😅
Same 🤣🤣

There's a give a little??? I read that she does have insurance but they're taking a while to sort it out for replacements

Same, I haven't removed myself yet either 🤣

I notice the influencers haven’t been deleted, like HMHC even hahahaha

I think she was after the insta influencer life.
I genuinely believe their first surrogate was altruistic, didn't care for the social media stuff and was doing it all for the right reasons. Whereas I think this was not the case here, hence losing the plot today when she saw that people were questioning her facade she has put up. I think maybe she's realised it isn't all what it's cracked up to be and LFYD have trotted off on their adventure leaving her behind... it was only yesterday I believe where she was hinting at something huge coming and she had people asking if she was going to France too.... and yet today she's happy to delete all her followers... wonder what the big thing was..... 🤔

Also, not long ago she put up a post, “Hopefully one day my sons and I can go on our first ever overseas trip” (or something along those lines) no context, just seemed like a massive hint for someone to give her a free trip 🤦‍♀️🙄
Also these photos…., “never wanted to be an influencers” 🫠🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it was a very “two sides to the story” situation. She had a person contracting to her, so not an employee, and the contract was going end prior to Christmas.
That person had quite different views to Em on a lot of the covid stuff. She posted some mugs or something she had done as a pottery project and one of them had said “unvaxxed lives matter” , on her own insta, and somehow it got shown to Emily Writes who had a go at this woman quite publicly about being antibaxx etc, but also for hijacking the BLM phrase and saying it was veiled rasicim etc.

so becusae Emily put it all over-her stories, a lot of people who were in the Facebook groups admired by the mug lady, saw it and formed opinions too and were cross and etc etc and drama

so Em decided it was best tobring the end of the contract forward rather than waiting till December. I don’t know about emolument law so don’t know how that works but Em did say on her stories she had gotten appropriate advice.

anyway, I don’t have an opinion on who is right or wrong, I just know that was the gist of what happened
Oh I had been wondering what happened as Beka Maree hinted at something and left the EMbassy. Which makes a lot of sense as she's very anti Vax. I also got booted from the EMbassy as soon as I stopped payments, literally 1 min after! Most paetron subs are monthly so you stay till the end of the month but not EM! I found the while FB group very culty and had only joined to read about her past but it was all over the place and I couldn't make any sense of it!

What a surprise that mitre 10 is doing HMHC's kitchen floors. She harps on about how long it has taken to sort out that hovel and yet she sits there hinting and hoping places will reach out to renovate their whole house. As if the flat screen tv, the fridge, the thermomixes, the washer and all materials to prep and paint her lounge room wasn't enough she's now got her own way with this one too. And that's after they sponsored her deck 🤬 Yes Maria we know you pay taxes on stuff gifted to you and we know you whip up a video to show it all off but seriously when is enough going to be enough?! She literally sits there and waits for a company to offer to fix up her place for her instead of actually working hard for it.

Oh and I forgot about the new kitchen too 🙄 What HAVE you actually paid for dear Maria?
Yes!!!! And surprise surprise, her and her kid are sick again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I had been wondering what happened as Beka Maree hinted at something and left the EMbassy. Which makes a lot of sense as she's very anti Vax. I also got booted from the EMbassy as soon as I stopped payments, literally 1 min after! Most paetron subs are monthly so you stay till the end of the month but not EM! I found the while FB group very culty and had only joined to read about her past but it was all over the place and I couldn't make any sense of it!
It's like a mini pyramid scheme 🤣

Yes!!!! And surprise surprise, her and her kid are sick again
But not looking for advice thanks

• Haha
Very interesting to see how boring influencers have been over the last week 🥱 It’s like someone held them accountable 😂
Agree!!! But they actually do think their followers are stupid. I feel thats what Tattle is about, because heaven forbid you say anything or disagree to anything. You are blocked.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.