New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the legality of things determines the morality of it. Downing a beer doesn't need to be filmed and posted really either. Nothing needs to be filmed and posted.
Agree but also if you say you have major mental health problems smoking weed or drinking isn’t a good idea. Neither is pushing it as a coping mechanism to others who are struggling.

Reactions: 5
I don't think the legality of things determines the morality of it. Downing a beer doesn't need to be filmed and posted really either. Nothing needs to be filmed and posted.
Yep totally agree. But she talks so much about mental health issues etc I just really dont think it's appropriate to suggest that's how to deal with it.

Simone off to another event and ditching poor Asher again

She'd go to the opening of an envelope that woman.
Such an unrealistic representation of motherhood, or life in general really.

Reactions: 10
Not sure!
Was.... Nicole has said it on her story ages ago she said she never wants to talk about it again. But then posted a photo of her wedding and Simone was a bridesmaid.
Nicole Alyce is another look at me influencer. She is an absolute head

Reactions: 2
She doesn't care, she'll just get gifted another one anyway
That's the problem though eh? She'll just get another one gifted but her followers won't (except for happymumhappychild/Maria Foy after a bit of begging amirite?). Then she'll start advertising said washing machine. It's so irresponsible of her. This whole narrative of "just unfollow" isn't that simple - most people are not even aware they are being manipulated and are buying stuff they cannot afford.

Reactions: 8
Yep totally agree. But she talks so much about mental health issues etc I just really dont think it's appropriate to suggest that's how to deal with it.

Such an unrealistic representation of motherhood, or life in general really.
Farrrrrrk. I haven't gone out in years and my kids are 15, 6 and 1. I don't even know what it's like to have a tit without anyone of them asking me a question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On another note can we talk about LFYD's Nanny - Kelly.
I really like Kelly, from what I've seen she is down to earth, lovely and does so much for them. I sometimes feel so sad for her, I wonder if she'll ever have her own family one day or does she view Frankie and Lulu as her own kids. I worry for a day when she might not have a visa and has to leave the country... I can't imagine how much this would affect Frankie and eventually Lulu. I'm not a fan of LFYD but I think it's pretty cool for them to take Kelly back and meet all her family because she's done so much for them all. Wouldn't it be good if we all had a Kelly in our lives.... we know the 'influencers' are definitely here and reading these.. especially lately... so Kelly if you see this - your the real MVP here!!!!
I have met Kelly in person and she is wonderful. Frankie is hard work, very full on and dare I say spoilt but Kelly is an angel.
I bet they weren't running late and Christian was just being dramatic 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don't think it's fair to judge Judea Arthur on her baby loss and how she deals with it. It takes years to process the loss of a baby, and it's her page to process that grief. Writing about it is pretty healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think it's fair to judge Judea Arthur on her baby loss and how she deals with it. It takes years to process the loss of a baby, and it's her page to process that grief. Writing about it is pretty healthy.
Not something I’ve experienced and hope I never do but I’d be living at my child’s grave too, I’m sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Finally made an account to post. But will say who cares what they choose to show on their profile their choice as long as they doing it in a safe way which they probably are. Weed is like legal in most of the world now (and almost legal in nz) - at least they not hiding it and straight up about their habit.

Reactions: 4
Cherie’s ‘new man’ is her flatmate Cam who has lived with her for 8 months…. 🤔🤔

Anyone follow kristen in bloom? I loved her journey but now it seems an ad fest and today this post.
Absolutely loved Kristen in Bloom until she started being OTT and jumping on the bandwagon of absolutely everything! Forever complaining and tagging other higher numbered influencers in. She has messaged quite a few friends in the past who own small businesses.. asking if they would like to “collab” AKA send her product/services for free. This post is ironic considering 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One person who irks me that I've had to stop following is Oneinabullion. She posts questions boxes and then proceeds to be aggressive in her responses. Not long ago she was all like 'Instagram isn't for me I'm not posting anymore' but literally didn't stop for even a day. I truly feel like she always offered to be a surrogate knowing it would thrust her into the influencer world riding LFYD coat tails. I really liked their last surrogate Alisha and felt she was genuine but there is something really off about oneinabullion that rubs me the wrong way... I think it was how she was happy to publicly share her journey but would get defensive and aggressive towards followers who asked genuine questions.
same feels. Followed her for about a month at the start of their journey then just couldn’t so unfollowed her and shortly after LFYD too. Couldn’t deal with Christian anymore but do miss cute frankie and their awesome nanny

soooo i know this is not about an influencer. there’s a certain breakfast show host who only joined a month ago and resigned today. was on leave for a “family emergency” but the news reported it as a personal matter. word on the grapevine is that it is an INTERNal matter.

Reactions: 3
I have met Kelly in person and she is wonderful. Frankie is hard work, very full on and dare I say spoilt but Kelly is an angel.
I bet they weren't running late and Christian was just being dramatic 🙄
I've met these dads IRL and they are hideously pretentious. I cant even follow fot a nosey.

Absolutely loved Kristen in Bloom until she started being OTT and jumping on the bandwagon of absolutely everything! Forever complaining and tagging other higher numbered influencers in. She has messaged quite a few friends in the past who own small businesses.. asking if they would like to “collab” AKA send her product/services for free. This post is ironic considering 🙄
Oh wow. It's a full time job this insta grift

MybalanceProject - my door is open for your questions.. unless you disagree then I’ll just block you 🤣

• Haha
Hannah Laity again with tagging gifted products in her Q&A’s and not putting ad / gifted on them, she always so shady in her Q&As with that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.