New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m done 😅😂😂😂 the bra being too low and obviously the cup size is waaaaay too big. The lint on the pants. The pic being taken in the kitchen next to the sink. Cieson calling her maaama 👶🏼 And the hashtags. #fitness #quotes.
Very strange. Maybe she has just never been taught how to wear a bra properly but I don't know how she could get it so wrong. Like the underwear goes under the boob and makes a space between your book and stomach roll.

Reactions: 3
Lottie unfollowed MFM
---
Very strange. Maybe she has just never been taught how to wear a bra properly but I don't know how she could get it so wrong. Like the underwear goes under the boob and makes a space between your book and stomach roll.
Looks so uncomphy 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think we’ve got confirmation on who MFM’s friendship issue is with. As previously speculated here, it seems to be Lottie. Lottie has posted a meme about cutting toxic people out and she has also unfollowed MFM. MFM still follows her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She showed years ago like she basically has like two boobs so her boobs then fat underneath that makes it like a double boob with a gap so it makes it harder to fit properly because if you fit the top then it cuts into her like second boob lol. But yes agree it’s weird lol

Reactions: 6
Lottie unfollowed MFM
Oh I was late to the party!
---
Speaking of influencers charging ridiculous prices for content, MFM charges followers $8 or $9 a month on her buy me a coffee / close friends subscription. I’ve got a friend who is a fan girl and signed up - and she’s fast losing patience. Apparently, Maria has posted nothing in months, rarely shares on close friends and to top it off, said she was donating all proceeds to charity - which she did for a while and shared the receptors. But now she’s silent on it. As if it doesn’t exist. But she’s still taking the money.
---
*receipts

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh I was late to the party!
Wonder what actually happened
MFM addressed a while ago she messed up and made mistakes, probably stemmed from there. I actually just messaged Lottie to ask 🤣 I like her. She’s probably over MFMs tit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder what actually happened
MFM addressed a while ago she messed up and made mistakes, probably stemmed from there. I actually just messaged Lottie to ask 🤣 I like her. She’s probably over MFMs tit
Yes! Maria apparently shared that she had spoken out of turn about a friend??? She acknowledged she’d fucked up. But then recently she’s shared stuff saying that people will be on your life if they’re meant to be and if they go, they weren’t meant to be. Which is kind of contradictory to owning your tit if you’ve fd up. So I wonder if Lottie saw that and that was the final straw 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes! Maria apparently shared that she had spoken out of turn about a friend??? She acknowledged she’d fucked up. But then recently she’s shared stuff saying that people will be on your life if they’re meant to be and if they go, they weren’t meant to be. Which is kind of contradictory to owning your tit if you’ve fd up. So I wonder if Lottie saw that and that was the final straw 😭
I have always thought they are complete opposites anyway. Lottie is now coaching her daughters soccer team because she didn’t want her to miss out apparently. But MFM actively finds excuses to get her kids out of doing things. Maybe I’m reaching with that example but that’s the most recent one that stands out

Reactions: 10
I have always thought they are complete opposites anyway. Lottie is now coaching her daughters soccer team because she didn’t want her to miss out apparently. But MFM actively finds excuses to get her kids out of doing things. Maybe I’m reaching with that example but that’s the most recent one that stands out
Yup! Lottie is so great. Three kids, one with high needs. Self employed. Plays sports. Coaches sport. Loads of mates. She just seems like a genuinely good person. Total opposite vibe to MFM.

She showed years ago like she basically has like two boobs so her boobs then fat underneath that makes it like a double boob with a gap so it makes it harder to fit properly because if you fit the top then it cuts into her like second boob lol. But yes agree it’s weird lol
Ah thanks. I feel bad now. Thanks for explaining. Must be hard enough for her to find bras that fit. I am also not small but fortunately still have a gap between my.breasts and stomach although with no bra it does kinda blend together for me lol

Credit where credit is due, Talz has bought pies and is 100% honest about them which I LOVE!
It also sounds like she bought one for her child? At $12.50 each I wouldn’t be buying one for my kids 😂 she really does come across as a great mum.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad she finds dementia amusing....having dealt with someone that suffered with it, it's not amusing at all. You pray that the next time the person sees you, they will remember who you are, and all the memories you made together. duck you Maria.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Credit where credit is due, Talz has bought pies and is 100% honest about them which I LOVE!
It also sounds like she bought one for her child? At $12.50 each I wouldn’t be buying one for my kids 😂 she really does come across as a great mum.
What? She bought pies? And that makes her a great mum? I must be missing something

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What? She bought pies? And that makes her a great mum? I must be missing something
How dare you speak so rudely of Talz? She is like the best mum ever🫣🫣🫣🫣She has too many fans on tattle that love her. Maybe there needs to be a “Talz fan” page?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glad she finds dementia amusing....having dealt with someone that suffered with it, it's not amusing at all. You pray that the next time the person sees you, they will remember who you are, and all the memories you made together. duck you Maria.
Yep dementia is the worst. Go duck yourself Maria. You've hit an all time new low.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How dare you speak so rudely of Talz? She is like the best mum ever🫣🫣🫣🫣She has too many fans on tattle that love her. Maybe there needs to be a “Talz fan” page?
I only found Talz cause of this page and really like her. She's so raw and honest.
As for MFM I have PTSD, depression and anxiety and find kids extra curricular activities really hard and exhausting but push through for them. Put on my happy face and go. Kids mean the world to me they gave me meaning so I push through for them. With meds and therapy. Hopefully Maria can do the same before her kids miss out on more fun and activities while they are still kids.

• Heart
I only found Talz cause of this page and really like her. She's so raw and honest.
As for MFM I have PTSD, depression and anxiety and find kids extra curricular activities really hard and exhausting but push through for them. Put on my happy face and go. Kids mean the world to me they gave me meaning so I push through for them. With meds and therapy. Hopefully Maria can do the same before her kids miss out on more fun and activities while they are still kids.
She is very real/raw/honest. I don’t dislike her. I find her funny and love that she doesn’t give a crap what people think. I do question some of her parenting ways but we are not allowed to discuss negative things on here about her. I unfollowed MFM a while, too much for me……

What's so great about these pies. I'm just as confused by this post. Or r u being sarcastic? Lol
I don’t follow her and won’t be, so I have no idea what this pie thing is. I was just going on the original comment. If anyone follows her can you be bothered to clarify what’s happening? 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.