New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe EmCults Patreon is $20!!! Wtf!! So everyone pays for her lifestyle of swanning around in her undies hanging out the washing, cooking, mowing the lawns and just every activity in her dam undies and bra. Oh and let's not forget them both doing yoga in their undies with the camera right up their arses!!! 🙈🤢🤮 She always goes on about AJ being a thirst trap and thinks everyone wants to see him do yoga in his baggy undies 🙈 no, just no 🙅‍♀️

As for the crying poor, that's such a load of tit. She always says "we can afford it, I just like to be tight. We could spend more but I choose not to". That is such a slap in the face for everyone paying her exorbitant Patreon prices and who are struggling to put food on the table. She flaunts her $200 food budget every week. I'm sure a lot of people in NZ would love that budget right now 😳🙄

They live a bloody idyllic lifestyle by the beach all paid for by other people 😞🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So LFYDs house photoshoot turned into sitting on the bed with one of the ladies playing with their used sex toys....🤢🤮 WTAF! He needs to learn where the boundaries are! This sort of tit shouldn't be all over social media, especially with a company he is obviously tagging to promote.

I feel that is something that would totaly be imbarrasing for Mark he seems quite closed in I don't think he would want family etc that follow Christian to see what sex toys they use

Reactions: 13
Em’s behaviour even around the cloth nappy distribution was awful though. People would send her cloth nappies and she would sanitise them to send out. And she was so insulting and horrible about it, always ranting about how disgusting they were, and how horrible people were for sending them in such a state.

i was a cloth nappy user for years, I’ve sanitised many a nappy, and sometimes, no matter how good your wash routine is, the water is rank when you sanitise, cos babies are literally toileting in them 🤦🏽‍♀️

and this is back when even second hand cloth nappies were expensive, so the fact that people were donating at all was amazing
Yes! This!
I wanted to send nappies to be gifted on but never did out of fear that she’d bag me to her followers. Even though she never named anyone you’d still know she was complaining about you which is awful.
Even worse is that she used to say “cloth nappies are easy, you just put them on the bum then put them in the wash, repeat” like yeah that’s pretty much how it goes …. But you can’t complain about peoples nappies being stained and discoloured if you’re not actually educating them or directing them to CCN to be educated on correct washing to prevent stains in the first place 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m always wondering on this thread if I know people in real life especially when they mention cloth nappies and things 👀 it’s a bigger community now but it was much smaller back then lol.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe EmCults Patreon is $20!!! Wtf!! So everyone pays for her lifestyle of swanning around in her undies hanging out the washing, cooking, mowing the lawns and just every activity in her dam undies and bra. Oh and let's not forget them both doing yoga in their undies with the camera right up their arses!!! 🙈🤢🤮 She always goes on about AJ being a thirst trap and thinks everyone wants to see him do yoga in his baggy undies 🙈 no, just no 🙅‍♀️

As for the crying poor, that's such a load of tit. She always says "we can afford it, I just like to be tight. We could spend more but I choose not to". That is such a slap in the face for everyone paying her exorbitant Patreon prices and who are struggling to put food on the table. She flaunts her $200 food budget every week. I'm sure a lot of people in NZ would love that budget right now 😳🙄

They live a bloody idyllic lifestyle by the beach all paid for by other people 😞🙄
But it's OK friends cos we have a solo mum tenant and haven't put her rent up since she moved in and refund her a week's rent at Christmas time. No tit bare minimum sounds like that would barely dent their savings anyway. Be real radical if they let the tenant rent to buy their other house. Lol

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It wasn’t her that put it in a cookbook, but I’m pretty sure she did an fb post about it once that got slammed.

it was some other douchebag that teamed up with Pete evans and put it in a cookbook.
Oops my mistake!

The baggy undies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So Maria hasn't done the laundry in 2 weeks....she is only doing it bcoz her daughter ran out of clean undies....Considering she did work with a laundry brand I didn't think she could get more feral 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So Maria hasn't done the laundry in 2 weeks....she is only doing it bcoz her daughter ran out of clean undies....Considering she did work with a laundry brand I didn't think she could get more feral 🙄
Now not even doing laundry?!
Just when I thought she couldn't do any less

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's probably also only one kura in the area too so easy to guess even without the name.
As a non local who doesn’t know what area she lives, I wouldn’t have known where her kids go, or now have the ability to find out more

Sure locals might know more, non locals don’t so it’s still minimizing risk by not posting uniforms

Reactions: 7
God, those poor kids.
It’s a great age to teach them about washing and how to do it if that’s what she’s doing, but Maria is still the mum and still needs to care for them.
I could NEVER let my babies get down to the bare minimum of clothes in their wardrobes. It’s my job to keep them warm, dry, clothed, fed, loved, and safe. My mental health problems are not their problems, they are CHILDREN.
Ffs!!!!

Changing kids from mainstream schooling to kura kaupapa Māori would be quite an adjustment. They will be in full immersion so lots of new learning
Yep, no doubt it's a huge change for them. Just that it's not as big news to me.... I think J's change of career is more interesting for the IG side of things.

Reactions: 10
God, those poor kids.
It’s a great age to teach them about washing and how to do it if that’s what she’s doing, but Maria is still the mum and still needs to care for them.
I could NEVER let my babies get down to the bare minimum of clothes in their wardrobes. It’s my job to keep them warm, dry, clothed, fed, loved, and safe. My mental health problems are not their problems, they are CHILDREN.
Ffs!!!!
Agree!! In addition, the kids are not babies or toddlers anymore— they can actually do the folding and/or washing!!! Whaaatttt?!! 🤯🤯🤯 BAHAHAHHA! Seriously tho, MFM needs to delegate, allow her kids to assume responsibility for their things and hopefully they grow up as a responsible human contributing to the society. Ps: my son is way younger than R but does his own washing (he has his own washing basket) and folds as well. The same with my husband. I am raising someone else’s future husband so better do the bleeping laundry mate- your wife is not your personal butler! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Marnie maybe shouldn't talk about her kids poo if you doesn't want people to discuss it. Marnie it's definitely a you issue.

• Sick
  • Haha
Yep, no doubt it's a huge change for them. Just that it's not as big news to me.... I think J's change of career is more interesting for the IG side of things.
What is he doing ? Thx
---
She currently has 837 Patreon members. So after fees tax etc she’s making at least $10,000 a month.
Who are these people paying??
They have to be just like her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
Oh I missed that! Cos I’m a TC. duck that’s disgusting, no wonder kids always get sick at day care when parents like this exist….
This fucks me off , one of my work mates had to put her 6mth baby into daycare to return to work as she needed to , healthy as baby , since she has returned she has had to take so many days off because he keeps getting sick , now big bosses are gonna talk to her about all her days off this pisses me off
---
She probably got a lot sent to her for free let's be honest 🥴
All be free
---
What the heck! A friend messaged me this today. Capping at 1000 members. That’s a lot of money. Is anyone a member and can tell us what that gets you?
---
Oh should have read through the posts first. It has already been mentioned! Sorry I am a bored old TC.
---
Oh and it is PLUS GST so $23.
duck that’s a huge increase!! Must be worth it 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Marnie having a sook about giving people the benefit of the doubt…. Get a grip lady. Also clearly sent the big kid to school when he had been vomitting less than 48 hours ago.

Also it’s gross that she is being so public about this stuff with mack. Poor kid. she has no respect for him.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.