New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I never jumped on the dementia chat but my grandma had it before passing away and it was awful. At the end she forgot who we were and called us the wrong names or got confused about who we were and who her grandkids were. She thought my oldest was a friend, didn’t realise he was her grandchild 😭
She used to be soooooo immaculately dressed all the time but she would try wear her gardening clothes out to dinner including her dirty sneakers.
She got confused and couldn’t remember where she was or why she was there. I once went to visit and found her wandering down the street when a caregiver left the front door open and had gone to hang washing in the back garden 🤦🏼‍♀️
And then on top of that was the anger and bitterness when she used to be the sweetest most beautiful person.

Unless you have had a family member with dementia you wouldn’t understand how horrific it is to experience. You wouldn’t understand the heartbreak over and over as you lose someone you love bit by bit even though they’re standing right in front of you.
If you don’t understand it or you've never had to experience it (lucky you) don’t joke about it 🖕🏼
110% this. 🤗 I wish MFM could read it❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@DuchessofOceania did you message MFM about the awful dementia post? It seems it’s been deleted!!!
---

I am also a Talz stan. No issue if people don’t like her. But I think she’s a loving and dedicated mum. Think her baby daddy is a user and not worth her time. But love her ☺
I agree, he seems like a bludger. For anyone to stay with someone who has cheated on them multiple times plus treated her like crap needs to get in the bin……

Reactions: 8
I agree, he seems like a bludger. For anyone to stay with someone who has cheated on them multiple times plus treated her like crap needs to get in the bin……
Also the way she says she earns all the money to pay the rent and bills. And doesn’t ask him for money. Absolutely not. Unacceptable. She is raising 3 of his 17 children. He should be giving over all his income. Especially as he is never there and she’s doing all the hard yards with the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also the way she says she earns all the money to pay the rent and bills. And doesn’t ask him for money. Absolutely not. Unacceptable. She is raising 3 of his 17 children. He should be giving over all his income. Especially as he is never there and she’s doing all the hard yards with the kids.
Lollllllll 17 children😂😂😂😂😂 If he doesn’t keep his dick in his pants, the yes, 17 children is def on the cards😂😂😂

I agree. He must pay the X a shitload in child support😝

He looks like a real cheater…..once a player, always a player!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lollllllll 17 children😂😂😂😂😂 If he doesn’t keep his dick in his pants, the yes, 17 children is def on the cards😂😂😂

Yup. He’s not it.

Reactions: 2

She has said before that she has trust issues when he goes away for work 🙃 I definitely couldn’t handle that lol it’s not the way I would want to live or want to have a relationship that’s for sure 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
New thread

She has said before that she has trust issues when he goes away for work 🙃 I definitely couldn’t handle that lol it’s not the way I would want to live or want to have a relationship that’s for sure 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
New thread

Yip. I reckon she can do way better than him…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.