Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches87

Sera Lynne's stories about the lost diamond bracelet at daycare. Seriously how embarrassing that you've interrupted the daycares day to bring in a professional metal detector person. Honestly what planet is she on!! Pretty sure she's not even that wealthy but pretends to be.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

hashtagtea

She’s very intelligent and can probably see the shit other influencers are getting for sharing their expensive lifestyles.
She doesn’t really flaunt their wealth (it’s actually hard earned in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️) but if they do more travelling or whatever in the current cost of living crisis she would probably cop shit too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree. And if I’d studied for like 20 years, did a million night shifts, and spent Christmas away from my kids, I’d probably want to go on nice holidays without people judging me too. The grass is always greener and I don’t think I’d want her life! Good on her for knowing when to call it.

Reactions: 28
That’s insane. You’re saying a white lie to your mum about her new top is on the same level as telling someone their mum got murdered when they didn’t?
Jesus, you must be a joy to shop with. I can’t imagine how you manage Santa and the Easter Bunny with kids.

For me, there’s two types of lies: the kind that hurt people and the kind that don’t. I only get wound up about the former.

Anyway, the uni didn’t have an issue, so why should anyone else?
You’re arguing with someone who joined this website at 3:44 today, if that helps 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
That poor boy 😭😭 it’s basically the same as if a mum was to leave 😭😭😭
Christian is so fucking thick for thinking this is cute and not picking up on this as a massive future issue. He loves Kelly more than you, you dick. Be a better dad to that kid or he’s going to be traumatised when Kelly leaves, and it’s not fair to Kelly to feel so tied to kids that aren’t her own. She has her own life to live.

Reactions: 26

tryharder

VIP Member
Did anyone catch Emily Writes recent story about how she enrolled herself in a postgrad course with no previous qualifications - so she lied and said she had the prerequisite qualifications; the uni didn’t check and she completed the post grad qualification?! Hahahahaha. Bloody good on her. She’s smart.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Influencer5019

Christian is so fucking thick for thinking this is cute and not picking up on this as a massive future issue. He loves Kelly more than you, you dick. Be a better dad to that kid or he’s going to be traumatised when Kelly leaves, and it’s not fair to Kelly to feel so tied to kids that aren’t her own. She has her own life to live.
1000% this. Kelly is like a parent to him and its going to be genuinely traumatising when she goes. I really feel for both those kids. The fact Kelly has a new job and now is saying stuff like this to the kids makes me think she has an exit plan (which makes sense, she's worked for them for a crazy long time).

Reactions: 24
Woah! Then wants big praise for anything she does (like her baby packs with donated products and a choc bar). That's the least she can be doing. At the rate she cries poverty I'd expect her to be a far worse financial situation
She is constantly saying on her gardening page that they can’t afford this, can’t afford that, “will save up for it” and fishing for free things. Like the wood chipper that they harped on about for weeks until someone offered them one for free.
I strongly disagree with crying poor when you’re financially stable and clearly bringing in HUGE income per month. More than my husband and I both make working full time …

I unfollowed not long after they left for their new home. You don’t buy a house basically sight unseen and then keep going on about how poor you are. Poor people don’t do that. And poor people definitely don’t own two or more houses.
---
Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate what Em has done for things like period poverty (although she stepped down from that pretty quick??) and cloth nappies but a lot of people were doing the work behind the scenes like taking in the nappies, sanitising them, repairing, putting packs together and shipping them out. Plus all the companies that donated new nappies. But Em gets all the praise and glory.
That doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 23
Is it typical to send your kid on their first day care visit with no shoes, and also after you just said your other two kids have been spewing and pooping everywhere?
Actually the kid she said was pooping everywhere is the same kid she’s taken to daycare! She’s next level up her own ass.

Also where was the one that had been spewing? Did she just leave him at home alone while she went to daycare? Or did she send him to school?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23