New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only found Talz cause of this page and really like her. She's so raw and honest.
As for MFM I have PTSD, depression and anxiety and find kids extra curricular activities really hard and exhausting but push through for them. Put on my happy face and go. Kids mean the world to me they gave me meaning so I push through for them. With meds and therapy. Hopefully Maria can do the same before her kids miss out on more fun and activities while they are still kids.
Love this post. Sounds like you’re doing an awesome job. I really hope MFM gets the therapy and makes some changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Glad she finds dementia amusing....having dealt with someone that suffered with it, it's not amusing at all. You pray that the next time the person sees you, they will remember who you are, and all the memories you made together. duck you Maria.
This is so low Maria. Don't make jokes about something you know nothing of. We had a 52 year old with early onset. Its insidious and so sad to watch. Jokes like this have no place. Poor form Maria😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is so low Maria. Don't make jokes about something you know nothing of. We had a 52 year old with early onset. Its insidious and so sad to watch. Jokes like this have no place. Poor form Maria😡
Yeah agree with the comments. It’s not funny. In the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This cracks me up. Who takes a new $10k Chanel bag to a skody theme park 🤣
Also, what a waste of time and money taking a baby and a pre schooler to Movie World

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Credit where credit is due, Talz has bought pies and is 100% honest about them which I LOVE!
It also sounds like she bought one for her child? At $12.50 each I wouldn’t be buying one for my kids 😂 she really does come across as a great mum.
I don’t think she comes across as a great mum at all 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This cracks me up. Who takes a new $10k Chanel bag to a skody theme park 🤣
Also, what a waste of time and money taking a baby and a pre schooler to Movie World
I love that she specifically placed it so was clearly visible lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Glad she finds dementia amusing....having dealt with someone that suffered with it, it's not amusing at all. You pray that the next time the person sees you, they will remember who you are, and all the memories you made together. duck you Maria.
Would agree

It’s the single most horrific thing I’ve ever witnessed and wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When my rage simmers down she can expect a DM of me telling her exactly why she’s a piece of excrement for that story.

• Haha
What? She bought pies? And that makes her a great mum? I must be missing something
LOL my comment about her being a good mum wasn’t in reference to the pies but I can see how you’d think it was 😂😂😂😂😂
She APPEARS to be present with her kids, take them places, spends quality time with them, etc. that’s a good mum to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
She is very real/raw/honest. I don’t dislike her. I find her funny and love that she doesn’t give a crap what people think. I do question some of her parenting ways but we are not allowed to discuss negative things on here about her. I unfollowed MFM a while, too much for me……
Where has it come from that we can’t say anything negative about her 😂
I said negative tit about her many times 🤷🏼‍♀️
For the most part I enjoy her content but I do question a lot of things. I stand by what I said about her being a good mum idgaf what my fellow snarkers think about that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
LOL my comment about her being a good mum wasn’t in reference to the pies but I can see how you’d think it was 😂😂😂😂😂
She APPEARS to be present with her kids, take them places, spends quality time with them, etc. that’s a good mum to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

For the most part I enjoy her content but I do question a lot of things. I stand by what I said about her being a good mum idgaf what my fellow snarkers think about that 😂
So you r not going to explain why you brought up the $12.50 pies cos that's what we are all confused about. What's the deal with the pies? Lol

• Haha
---

Out of all the influencers out there I probably would listen to talz honest reviews and buy. Love her honesty.

So you r not going to explain why you brought up the $12.50 pies cos that's what we are all confused about. What's the deal with the pies? Lol
Hi Em Me, I re-wrote my comment just for you xx

Credit where credit is due, Talz has bought pies and is 100% honest about them which I LOVE! It’s not very often you see people genuinely say they’re not impressed with a product, everyone wants to be the nice guy and doesn’t want to offend

It also sounds like she bought one for her child? At $12.50 each I wouldn’t be buying one for my kids 😂 $12.50 is a lot of money for a single pie.

She really does come across as a great mum. She’s always getting out with the kids and spending quality time with them.

Hope that helps xx

• Heart
  • Haha
@DuchessofOceania did you message MFM about the awful dementia post? It seems it’s been deleted!!!
---
Hi Em Me, I re-wrote my comment just for you xx

Credit where credit is due, Talz has bought pies and is 100% honest about them which I LOVE! It’s not very often you see people genuinely say they’re not impressed with a product, everyone wants to be the nice guy and doesn’t want to offend

It also sounds like she bought one for her child? At $12.50 each I wouldn’t be buying one for my kids 😂 $12.50 is a lot of money for a single pie.

She really does come across as a great mum. She’s always getting out with the kids and spending quality time with them.

Hope that helps xx
I am also a Talz stan. No issue if people don’t like her. But I think she’s a loving and dedicated mum. Think her baby daddy is a user and not worth her time. But love her ☺

Reactions: 7
@DuchessofOceania did you message MFM about the awful dementia post? It seems it’s been deleted!!!
---

I am also a Talz stan. No issue if people don’t like her. But I think she’s a loving and dedicated mum. Think her baby daddy is a user and not worth her time. But love her ☺
I know we are meant to all be bitchy snarkers but there are some people whose content I genuinely enjoy 😂 it doesn’t mean I enjoy everything they have to say or do.

I like to hear other peoples opinions and views so if anyone has a different one go for gold!

I also have 2 small children and only watch stories on the days they go to bed when they’re supposed to (maybe once a week - Simone Anderson eat your heart out xx) so I miss a LOT.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah agree with the comments. It’s not funny. In the slightest.
Hate when posts get deleted, with no acknowledgment. That’s why people hate on influencers. Put your hand up and say, ‘I fucked up and shouldn’t have posted that’

Also, Lottie has re-followed Maria

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Also I never jumped on the dementia chat but my grandma had it before passing away and it was awful. At the end she forgot who we were and called us the wrong names or got confused about who we were and who her grandkids were. She thought my oldest was a friend, didn’t realise he was her grandchild 😭
She used to be soooooo immaculately dressed all the time but she would try wear her gardening clothes out to dinner including her dirty sneakers.
She got confused and couldn’t remember where she was or why she was there. I once went to visit and found her wandering down the street when a caregiver left the front door open and had gone to hang washing in the back garden 🤦🏼‍♀️
And then on top of that was the anger and bitterness when she used to be the sweetest most beautiful person.

Unless you have had a family member with dementia you wouldn’t understand how horrific it is to experience. You wouldn’t understand the heartbreak over and over as you lose someone you love bit by bit even though they’re standing right in front of you.
If you don’t understand it or you've never had to experience it (lucky you) don’t joke about it 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.