New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, no doubt it's a huge change for them. Just that it's not as big news to me.... I think J's change of career is more interesting for the IG side of things.
I have heard through inside knowledge that he is leaving the Police to become a personal trainer šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marnie having a sook about giving people the benefit of the doubtā€¦. Get a grip lady. Also clearly sent the big kid to school when he had been vomitting less than 48 hours ago.

Also itā€™s gross that she is being so public about this stuff with mack. Poor kid. she has no respect for him.
Yup! And also sharing details of Mobyā€™s poo. Like come on. Give these kids some privacy!!

Reactions: 6
Marnie having a sook about giving people the benefit of the doubtā€¦. Get a grip lady. Also clearly sent the big kid to school when he had been vomitting less than 48 hours ago.

Also itā€™s gross that she is being so public about this stuff with mack. Poor kid. she has no respect for him.
Yuck even the way she talks about him here when updating her followers is gross. She didnā€™t need to say heā€™s a ā€œconundrumā€ Iā€™m sure itā€™s common to need more information on some kids to ensure theyā€™re diagnosed correctly. It doesnā€™t justify everything she has said about him or prove anything.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Not sure how he is a conundrum as most children who get assessments have a home and school visit to see what they are like.

Reactions: 9
Not sure how he is a conundrum as most children who get assessments have a home and school visit to see what they are like.
They might be confused because sheā€™s such an obviously tit parent they donā€™t know if his behaviour is a her problem or something else. They probably met her and thought wow this woman sucks at parenting.

Reactions: 12
They might be confused because sheā€™s such an obviously tit parent they donā€™t know if his behaviour is a her problem or something else. They probably met her and thought wow this woman sucks at parenting.
All of this!!!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she was honest about how much she drank while she was pregnant with him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What the heck! A friend messaged me this today. Capping at 1000 members. Thatā€™s a lot of money. Is anyone a member and can tell us what that gets you?
---
Oh should have read through the posts first. It has already been mentioned! Sorry I am a bored old TC.
---
Oh and it is PLUS GST so $23.
Thatā€™s a huge bleeping jump. So many of her embers say they can hardly afford it as it is. Sheā€™s gunna lose people. Greedy
---
BuSiNeSs WoMaN
šŸ¤£ what a joke
WHY DOES SHE WEAR HER BRAS DOWN SO LOW!!!!!!!! It annoys me so much. She ticks her tits and her fat into the bra so the bra sits almost where her belly button should be so her boobs get zero support. Iā€™m a big fat lady so I donā€™t come from a place of not understanding just wear your bleeping bra properly pleaaaaaase. Your poor boobies will thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thatā€™s a huge bleeping jump. So many of her embers say they can hardly afford it as it is. Sheā€™s gunna lose people. Greedy
---

WHY DOES SHE WEAR HER BRAS DOWN SO LOW!!!!!!!! It annoys me so much. She ticks her tits and her fat into the bra so the bra sits almost where her belly button should be so her boobs get zero support. Iā€™m a big fat lady so I donā€™t come from a place of not understanding just wear your bleeping bra properly pleaaaaaase. Your poor boobies will thank you!
The bra thing is foul man, yeah she tucks her rolls into it too. I also am not small, so I know thereā€™s other options (like a proper fitted bra ffs)

---

I donā€™t mind her at all but good god this bffles me, she must get a bra 3x szes too big and puts her tummy roll in it? I donā€™t know how that could be comfortable?? Isnā€™t that so so weird or is it just me? Like thatā€™s very weird right??

I find the way they stereotype Lulu to be the sweet girl in pink dresses interesting. They express to Frankie he can be what he wants and try to go against male stereotypes but for Lulu they donā€™t.
Itā€™s interesting cos itā€™s often the opposite. Lots of parents donā€™t dress their girls in pink and frilly stuff, but hardly any parents will put their boys in pink.

Reactions: 3
I get TD wants to share her before and have breast lift. However, when you know your 14yr old sons friends follow you would you be posting?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Seriously, who thinks it's worth dropping everything to open a knitting business in this day and age? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Actually there are some great knitting/yarn businesses in NZ. They are run by talented people with decades of experience. The knitting scene is very much alive.

The problem with Marnieā€™s ā€œbizā€ is that she has approximately zero knitting or fibre experience, has imported cheap crappy yarn, hasnā€™t consulted in the existing fibre community, and apparently has no idea about colour theory or what knitwear actually looks good.
---
So Maria hasn't done the laundry in 2 weeks....she is only doing it bcoz her daughter ran out of clean undies....Considering she did work with a laundry brand I didn't think she could get more feral šŸ™„
No, she said sheā€™d washed and dried. But hadnā€™t folded. It was all sitting clean but not folded, in baskets.
Happens at my place too šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh they canā€™t just play with Lego whenever they want either. That gives her anxiety. The Lego is stored in bins in the garage that she also wonā€™t retrieve or put away herself (thatā€™s a Phil job).
I seriously hope she reads this one day and sees how absolutely ridiculous she is. I honestly think itā€™s borderline some form of child abuse having her as a mother who is so incompetent and can barely look after herself. Gah!
---
Jay Jay gives me the ick when she says ā€œmy boyfriendā€
Teenagers have boyfriends šŸ¤¢
---

Brit whatever her name is is the worst!! And the little giggle she does after every sentence šŸ¤®
Omg yes ! I like Lisa Peresā€™s Cullen but that Brit chick - nope

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.