Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
There's also something really off about Jazz Thornton. I'm a SA survivor myself and I don't know... there's just something i can't put my finger on. On how she exploits her experiences for fame? Her relationship with her doctor? Just things that make me go hmm.
[/QUOTE]
💯 this! I’m glad others can see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
I've always liked Meagan Kerr, a positive soul who works hard and is very active. She's way more active than my lazy ass. Does anyone remember a few years back when she was bullied relentlessly by Sera Lily? What a piece of work she is.

Oh I found the link. Even though it doesn't name the bully I can remember it was discussed on the TradeMe message board and people saying is was Sera Lily. She even had her own thread on TM about how horrible she is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Is anyone on HMs private pay only page? She and finau spoke yesterday but she's not going to talk about what went down on her main page, just her private one. She said basically finau wasn't hacked and they (finau and cieson) are both in some deep shit.
I can not bring myself to pay HM $50 for the tea, only to be randomly blocked by her because I didn't engage enough to her liking or because I'm white lol

She said that finau admitted she didn't get hacked, or post it for engagement, which is why they've gone quiet. So basically, allluding they are selling what they accidently posted on their page in the middle of the night. HM said her and her gf are in some deep shit. Honestly that gf of finau's looks shady as fuck to me, something about her face that is extremely untrustworthy. I have no idea who she is, have never heard of her before this, but I wouldn't leave my handbag alone if she was around.

ice ice baby

Doesn’t this defeat the purpose of a nz Influencer thread if we keep filtering out people to different threads. Boujee Jess threads aren’t churning through the posts and simmo must have the biggest head ever she has her own. Which just buys into her nonsense and ego. It’s ebbs and flows with influencers and their scandals. One thread is plenty. I can’t be bothered switching between. Too lazy for that
---

Just saw this. 💯 agree!!!
---

Swans a bit of a stretch …… 😂
Simone definitely needed her own thread 😂 there wouldn’t be enough space between Simone comments to discuss anyone else if she didn’t get shunted over 😂

• Haha

canigetfreestufftoo

yes that really annoys me too, I actually bought a sweater during lockdown that arrived faulty, they were nightmares to deal and resisted a refund and wanted me to pay for a courier to return the faulty item???
I used to buy shitloads from shine on but the ranges now are shit. So boring and same same. One million kinds of “boho” style dress just at different price points and colours of gingham. And their vip page is nek lev. No negative comments allowed, so you get a million fuggo pics of ugly ill fitting outfits and everyone going yay that looks so fashion so pretty and no. It doesn’t.

• Haha

tryharder

VIP Member
Statistically speaking, recommending weight loss isn’t actually evidence-based advice because only a VERY small amount of people are actually able to sustain intentional weight loss. Upwards of 80% of people just end up heavier within 2-5 years.

By all means, advise people to eat well and be active and have good lifestyle habits etc but weight loss is so far from effective that if it was a medication it wouldn’t even get close to being approved.
Thank you. This is it. However, I have been secretly amused at people who clearly have no medical qualifications giving medical advice for fat people here. It’s amazing. I guess anyone on tattle can pretend they know what doctors should do 😂

• Haha

Influencer5019

So Kelly from the LFYD family has a new job as an ECE teacher. She’ll be flat out settling to this position / getting to know children, families and the other teachers. Learning the NZ ECE curriculum, Te Whāriki, getting to know her key children - and all others in the centre, learning how to write learning stories in the Nz style, familiarising herself with programme planning, assessment and evaluation, learning all about the standards for the teaching profession and how to use in practice, undertaking teacher inquiry and goals—- the list could go on and on.
AND on top of that F and L are settling to this centre ( so will probably default to her as their key caregiver). And she drives them to the centre and had to settle them to their day.
wondering is she has to undertake au pair duties when home at the end of the day??? She’ll be shattered! Meanwhile, it’s all cocktails and Funtimes for Christian
Has anyone else noticed how much Christian favours Frankie? Maybe it's because he's his biological kid whereas Mark's is Lulu but it's still gross. Most of his posts are Dear Frankie, he writes Dear Frankie & Lulu when it's an ad and whenever he does a Dear Lulu its to complain about her, the last two were "ugh you wake up too early" and "ugh Lulu is sick".

I remember before Lulu was born he said maybe Lulu would transition to male when she grows up.
I dunno what it means. That he's scared of woman? He doesn't know how to raise a girl so he leans unto dressing her in a hyper feminine way? Femininity and womanhood are two different things and Christian doesn't seem to understand that.

• Sad
  • Wow

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Exactly, seperate threads just kill this one. If you’re going to make threads for every influencer there’ll be no one left lol.
Exactly. Jess doesn’t have enough content for her own thread, all she has is bad hygiene practices and eye-rollingly lazy product placement. Finau will be the same, she’s just the current topic because of the clusterfuck with HM.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Finaus girlfriend is so gross 🤮🤮 I get major love bombing from her and when it ends (because it will) I dread to see how Finau will cope. I wish she would stop with the childish Bs and actually raise her goddamn sons, get a job, stay on proper medication and get some help. Having said all of that HM is a feral pig and I can’t stand her either. They’re all as bad as each other in my opinion

• Haha
  • Heart

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Oh fuck up Christian!! 🙄 What would you know about parenting being hard and exhausting?? You've had an au pair all your kids lives, you don't get up to them in the night (even going so far as sleeping at the other end of the house so you can't hear them and make Kelly get up to them even though she has to work the next day and all you do all day is drink margaritas and swim and have spas) and they go to daycare all day (and stop calling it school you fckn knob, it's daycare 🙄) Ffs you have NO idea what being a parent even is!!! 😡🤬🤢
Oh my God. They can both blow it out their arse!
They are the epitome of fuckwits. Privileged, white trash, wouldn't know a days work if I smacked them in the face, fuckwits.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Anyone else tired of seeing influencers showing off free clothing infront of a mirror? Especially active wear. I can go into the shop and do the same thing. It tells me nothing, when the turn and twist and tell me how soft, lovely or amazing the colour is.

• Haha

#gifted#

VIP Member
The Simone Anderson thread has officially overtaken this one.

Simone may froth over it.

She does not win any prizes.

• Haha

ItsMe1983

Can't understand why she'd schedule a class running until 2 am. Wouldn't appeal concentrating until early hours. Realistic time, she might get more people signing up🤷
I wonder if that's meant to be 9am-2pm? Would explain why no one has signed up.....if it's been listed wrong it's not a great start to her next business venture.

• Haha
I usually criticise Elleherself but I saw someone asked why she wasn’t selling some of her clothes she was donating and she mentioned that some of them were from her partnership with Lorna Jane and so wasn’t really appropriate. I know this is basically normal person behaviour and we aren’t about praising influencers for doing the bare minimum but just wanted to mention it. Maybe because I’ve been deep in the Simone thread the last few days so my perception is warped 😂