Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellsAK

Chatty Member
It annoys me how Edna heavily promotes all this gut within and de-bloating crap as if having a flat stomach and no puffiness is essential. It's not exactly promoting body positivity. It's natural for women to bloat during there period or for some it might be before they're due. It's natural to bloat from hormonal changes or when you've eaten something high in sodium.
But the poor thing got so stressed one time that she put on 9kg in 3 weeks. I mean it's tough living such a lavish lifestyle. So she had to change her gut and stress levels or some shit. I dunno, more likely a hairbrain money making excursion.
---
In other news and for those moaning about finau posts, here's a change of pace.

JJ looking fab on her birthday

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Pentothal

VIP Member
Elle herself telling all her followers, to test an avocado in the supermarket for freshness you pull off the remnant of the stalk at the top, and if it looks fresh you can buy it.

Guess Elle herself never thought of the damage she's doing to the fruit which now has a portal for air and bacteria to enter. Can't believe she would think this entitled behavior is appropriate. At least with a gentle squeeze you aren't wrecking it for others. Nothing worse than buying an avocado and it's brown inside.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Kay Cee

Soooo selfish of them to not even let her settle in first. Yuck.
Oh no they did. They gave her a week. Lol what awesome men they are. I actually feel it's more one than the other pushing it. Also cracks me up F can have all his nails painted and wear girl clothes but L is always in girlie girl stuff. Double standard. Oh and the drinking! Guess he's not heard of the shit drinking culture we have. Lol

• Wow

Woolie999

She's a complete nut job. Slagging off the nurses and staff who work harder in one day than she has in her whole life. It's so cringe watching her, she literally acts like she's the only person who has ever had a chronic illness or needed surgery, she has no idea. I feel sorry for the staff dealing with her. Time to go home als let someone who is acutely ill have a bed.

Yes I agree..... Why on earth would you auction a $15,000 diamond with a $1 reserve? Mind blowing
---

A cop??? Sorry I'm new to this. I thought she never disclosed where he worked?
---

Ohhhh right! I thought they studied together and are both accountants. What does her husband do?
---

Ohhhh right! I thought they studied together and are both accountants. What does her husband do?
longtime followers would know he’s a cop, it was never hidden a few years back. He was always on her stories in uniform.

• Wow

anonanonz

Chatty Member
Not defending him but I think it’s more than a scar. It looks like it’s cut deep into the check or something. He has quite a deep grove. I wonder when he did this, did they take him to the doctors to have it checked?
I totally would take my son to a plastic surgeon if it was going to scar badly if within my means. I don’t think that’s bad parenting

adi23

Elle and her vlog life honestly. I can just imagine how stupid it looks, goes to pick up kids from daycare, then opens boot, sets up camera, shuts boot then opens it again for the video. Same with how she does the set up in the supermarket aisles. Would absolute laugh if I saw her - she should be on influencers in the wild 😅

• Haha

Somethink less

Nice photo of Maria and her family, they look really happy. I know she gets a bit of stick and I admit I have commented on her bizarre parenting but it’s lovely to see them all looking relaxed and happy
I know we give her grief for babying her kids but it is refreshing to see Chloe look her age and not like 5 years older than she really is. She looks lovely 🥰

Allthebestnamesweretaken

Is anyone on HMs private pay only page? She and finau spoke yesterday but she's not going to talk about what went down on her main page, just her private one. She said basically finau wasn't hacked and they (finau and cieson) are both in some deep shit.

Allthebestnamesweretaken

Far out the drama took a turn. Rough.
It feels so cold "sorry been busy"
His response to his mum is so loving and genuine compared to the shit message she sent him. How could u be too busy to message ur own son happy birthday. Or better yet, pick up the dam phone and call him. And that's all she has to say to him? No "I love you" or "I miss you". Sad.

• Sad

iggy

Chatty Member
Are they wearing those dresses seriously? Or was it a costume?
Im also keen to know what’s wrong with these dresses? They aren’t really my style and I don’t really wear dresses but I don’t see anything wrong with them? In fact they look very on trend?

Ohhhhh man. MFM proudly announcing to the camera that she’s brushed her teeth and had a shower this morning?

Like, given the situation, I am genuinely happy for her that she has done that and it feels like progress, but honestly, proudly reporting to your faceless social media audience of thousands that you’ve managed to do the bare minimum of personal hygiene as an accomplishment is a massive sign that things are not well and good.

Honestly feel like she should take some time off social media to protect herself, spend every day with some adult humans who fill her cup, ask for help etc.
Im so frustrated by it too, and am probably going to hell for this but am starting to wonder if its an attempt to up her engagement and "find her niche" like she's often banging on about. Why else would you advertise these facts and feelings and A. not do anything about it and B. get defensive when she gets messages about ways to help.

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
I mean there are people who make their whole online presence about being a "mommy". So the idea of a child-free account isn't crazy imo. Some things may not be impossible but are easier without children for example. It's the way she goes at people in the comments for suggesting "hey maybe this isn't a childfree-specific activity" or whatever which is a problem. She needs to chill on the "clap backs" and whiney videos about other peoples opinions. The ones who go on the most about not caring what other people think are the moooost sensitive.