New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do a summary please

Just Jess, Simone and Shaaanxo have their
Own threads
---
New thread is ready

Reactions: 1
Lol Elle’s latest reel for postie plus is giving 50yo ‘mom’ vibes. It’s a no from me 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Does Ellie’s candle business do any wholesale work? Seems crazy to just sell candles in NZ, as surely that’s not enough to sustain a business? They have staff as well so that so many candles they’d have to sell per week!

Reactions: 7
It’s ok Bernadebt, they don’t want to meet you either! 😏
90CA9857-4CA0-4030-B96A-9D0A5A9B0ECF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 4
Danni is still child free
Tarryn got her boobies done!
Ellie is keto or is she?
Louisa makes out she’s poor but is she really?
That’s about all I have

Reactions: 8
Tho her hair looks better there lol
---

Something I’ve wondered too
They sell them in a few stores so they must do some bulk sales but prob not large volumes.

Obviously they are in a super privileged position in terms of living at home even if they do pay rent, lots of gifted stuff etc but I would imagine surely they don’t have that much spare cash with a relatively new and small business that only sells expensive candles?…Like, if Brett’s full time job is Abielle and some days they are only selling one candle. How are they surviving???

I know being strapped of disposable income is not what it seems from Ellie’s stories with the amount of junk they are always seeming to be buying and a mega expensive holiday recently. Maybe they used their house deposit money to put into the business and go on their trip as I haven’t seen much house stuff since she posted that ad last year about a mortgage broker?

Reactions: 3
Elle Herself smiling and looking at the camera the whole way through this video is unsettling.
It’s giving “uncanny valley”.

Also her outfit is not it 🫣
No that's trying too hard, and it was a no when she said she only used to shop at Postie and Op Shops because she had no money😕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Louisa literally posts herself buying stuff at least twice a week… and by stuff i mean usually clothes. Come on..

Elle Herself smiling and looking at the camera the whole way through this video is unsettling.
It’s giving “uncanny valley”.

Also her outfit is not it 🫣
Also I don't get the need to be in your underwear on the gram. So many influencers film themselves getting dressed. Just start filming once the outfits actually on!!

Reactions: 6
Louisa literally posts herself buying stuff at least twice a week… and by stuff i mean usually clothes. Come on..
It was the $70 Abielle candle that did it for me and yes and they new ring on her stories yesterday. She’s always buying something. Like someone said earlier on the thread it’s her priorities not her lack of money!

I actually hope Ellie was on the mocktails tonight because shes pregnant…I do take the piss out of her a bit here because I find her irritating & immature but genuinely hope she is, I know their conceiving journey has been tough so far

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she friends with Cherie too? Is this the same person Cherie went over seas with?
I don’t think they went overseas together (someone correct me if I’m wrong!) and they are not friends who appear in each others stories but Louisa has done influencer work for pepper and me as she got a gifted advent calender last year.

Reactions: 1
Are they trying for more?
It’s about Loving Ellie’s Belly not Elle :)
---
Also Christian making a video and saying “hello frugal friends” in front of his mega mansion to sell power. Honestly. Why do the agency’s/companies not see how bad this looks for the brand?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.