Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellsAK

Chatty Member
I reakon Finaus read here and is now trying to hey her engagement up….. she’s put up a few polls today..
Agree she is a disgusting human, I'm following for the drama. Apparently the GF season, or whatever her name is (I think) maybe it was Fin not sure, posted a list of prices for meth at 4am in the morning which, was meant to go to CF, HM saw it, screenshot it and reposted it, Fin then claimed to have been hacked :rolleyes::D:D, so looks like they selling more than eatables.

You just couldn't make this shit up, it's brilliant.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’ve got one I watch who’s totally awesome ! Not an influencer tho but does sell stuff, via website with an insta page. She’d be horrified I think and fucked off if she was mentioned on here (although I do remember she was talked about once, in a positive way) - I bet you all follow her and probably know who I’m talking about.
Do ya ? 🤣
Sorry but how the hell would anyone know who you’re talking about when you’ve given zero clues??! Am I missing something here or what 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

tryharder

VIP Member
From Meagan herself. In case some of you fatphobes need reminding. But I’m sure she’s really glad you think she’s LOST WEIGHT and that you can SEE IT IN HER FACE. Bet she’s well pleased. FYI - if a fat person (or anyone) loses weight, the best thing to say about it is NOTHING. It’s none of your business.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

redka

Oh wow guys, would you look at that. A bit of structure, routine, support (aka the foundations of parenting) and LOOSENING THE REINS ON FRUIT.
I cannot believe they were denying him fruit. Because a naturopath told them to 🤯
---
30D8E17C-9385-42AC-8848-C7C7EC1DD4C4.png
894701EA-63E3-4ACC-98A3-94F832257670.png

Umm Cherie you did realise your lil blue heart doesn’t cover his junk the whole time right…?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
For those who wanted Simone highlights on this thread, she posted a spiel yesterday about why she doesn't show negative stuff on her page and Emily Writes has posted this morning ripping it apart 😍
Brilliant Emily Writes 👏👏👏👏👏 I don't follow Simone but have a nosey at her thread on here and nearly puked at her spiel yesterday 🙄🤢 trouble is even though Emily is bang on it won't change the perfect Simone 🤮 such a false POS 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21

Kay Cee

Omfg! They are looking at plastic surgery to fix Frankie's scar! Who does that. He will grow it won't look bad . Far out my kids got scars. It's life

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Somethink less

In Jacinda Arderns speech leaving Parliament she talked about failed IVF. It immediately made me think of Love From Your Dad's post about the adoption laws which was full of assumptions about Jacinda and I really thought was disrespectful. Now we know she went through failed IVF can we just say: fuck you, Christian! You never experienced failed IVF, let alone it taking any impact on your body, so you can sit the fuck down and unpin your stupid post.
Yes! I said similar to my friend at the time. I found it so distasteful. It was no secret that Jacinda didn't think she would ever be a mother and he was having a go saying well now you are one yourself like mate, you have no idea of the journey any woman goes on to become a mother so stop your rude comments and assumptions.

Reactions: 20

kiwimumof3

Interesting how it was addressed in here that Christian only posts on his feed complaining about Lulu then he posts about her first day in ECE all positively.
Although he has posted a story complaining about her waking up at 3am for a bottle so back to usual programming for him. How about hmmm being a parent and dealing with the problem? 🤔😆
Omg I couldn’t believe how much he was whining about her waking up at 3am for a bottle (like dude, she’s literally 1), and how exhausted they are, then he says he doesn’t actually get up to her, it’s always Mark or Kelly 🙄

And I’m sorry if anyone disagrees but ignoring your child waking at 3am until they cry themselves back to sleep so that you get a full nights sleep is a form of child abuse 💁🏽‍♀️

• Heart
I don’t get Christie Christie aka Skete.

She is trying to be relevant? She isn’t poor. Two overseas holidays in the space of a year, a brand new home and a trip up North…..yet here she is making out like she’s povo and seeking new ways to be better with money? Maybe it’s her Aaaaaa Deeeeee H deeeeeee. She’s fucking manic

• Haha

hashtagmytruth

I like postie plus stuff and if I saw someone genuinely being like “hey like my new outfit? Cute right! Can you believe it’s postie” and I liked it I would be influenced. Telling people “if you’re poor you can look ok if you go to postie” is NOT it. It’s literally doing the opposite of what the pay her for. Fucks sale and Elle

• Angry
Reactions: 19

iggy

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed Dom Harvey’s gfs Insta page is gone and looks like he has deleted the photos of them together from his feed? She also wasn’t at the birthday dinner thing that jj posted up. I wonder if they have broken up already

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19