Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh fuck up Christian!! 🙄 What would you know about parenting being hard and exhausting?? You've had an au pair all your kids lives, you don't get up to them in the night (even going so far as sleeping at the other end of the house so you can't hear them and make Kelly get up to them even though she has to work the next day and all you do all day is drink margaritas and swim and have spas) and they go to daycare all day (and stop calling it school you fckn knob, it's daycare 🙄) Ffs you have NO idea what being a parent even is!!! 😡🤬🤢

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

shh77

VIP Member
Can’t look after her children and has no money but…is now getting a puppy! 🙄🙄
“to be my companion while I’m at home”
“but hopefully I don’t have another Edward on my hands” ….reeeeeal nice Bernadebt!! 🤬😔 How do you think your poor son feels hearing you talk about him like that?!
….also the clown makeup! chill out… 🤡
FE38915B-5A99-4874-BA6A-ECCB137A24FC.jpeg

15B91986-8C95-4449-AB25-7A874BD4B877.jpeg

352FB448-E9BB-4AB4-BD0E-B9F2E92DDB3C.jpeg

4AA4771F-0A99-48EB-8F59-B6E5B07CB57C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow

LadyChat

Chatty Member
🛑

Hey guys, some of you prob didn't see the previous page #839 - Moderator warning us not to talk about Al - not enough of a following.

🛑

adi23

MFM kids coming to her with their dramas says to me she tolerates their shit and is too soft on them. Whereas Phil probably shuts that shit down and the kids don’t get the response they want.

source - my own household 💀

• Haha
Yes I do I currently rent and I know I was incredibly lucky to find a property that allows pets. Some will also add a clause that u are responsible for any damage they might do when you move out.

Secure rentals and future rentals is a major consideration but I don't like people making blanket statements that renters shouldn't have pets cos many are responsible and would never rehome their family member. Cos pets are part of the family too.
I’m pretty sure Bets has lived in at least 5 different rentals since I’ve followed her… so I wouldn’t think they are in a particularly secure situation. Plus ya know, she’s on the verge of bankrupt. She says the dog is a companion for her… she could try getting a job instead

• Haha
I don’t think I’ve seen her discussed in here.

Parris Goebel.
HOW GOOD seeing her choreographing for all these big stars!
The dancing style doesn’t make sense to me cos I’m old 😂 but I do love seeing her success.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BeigeonBeige

Can’t look after her children and has no money but…is now getting a puppy! 🙄🙄
“to be my companion while I’m at home”
“but hopefully I don’t have another Edward on my hands” ….reeeeeal nice Bernadebt!! 🤬😔 How do you think your poor son feels hearing you talk about him like that?!
….also the clown makeup! chill out… 🤡
View attachment 2074485
View attachment 2074486
View attachment 2074487
View attachment 2074488
No money, but is going to get a puppy. She does know puppies and dogs cost right. In the past week, I've had to spend $500 on our dog with even more appointments to come and possibly ongoing with medical things she needs. People like this piss me off. Don't get a dog if you can't afford it 😡

• Angry

peanutbutter20

Of course Cwknix is promoting feeding solids at 3 months old 😒 Soon the baby will be forward facing and probably in a booster shortly after that 🤔😂 I used to actually like her but she’s done way to much controversial shit for me to have a positive opinion on her now.

• Sick
  • Angry

hashtagmytruth

Oh my little child free hon, your chat is irrelevant to many people. And you need to just be ok with that. You sound like a Whiney little brat “why won’t people listen to meeeeee” vibes. Also, this is NOT good engagement stats lmao
What annoys me about DD is that she didn’t happen to just be “cHilD fReE” and people liked it, she saw a gap and thought “hey I don’t have crotch goblins yet” and has tried WAAAAAY to hard to be THE child free “coNtEnT cReAToR” 🤢 it’s all so fucking fake! People who are happy in their decisions to either have or not have kids don’t wank on about it each day. Guess what. I have kids and I still have child free weekends. Mind blowing!

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Exactly. Jess doesn’t have enough content for her own thread, all she has is bad hygiene practices and eye-rollingly lazy product placement. Finau will be the same, she’s just the current topic because of the clusterfuck with HM.
They all have moments where they’re the ✨iNfLuEnZa✨ du jour, if you don’t like/follow just scrolly scroll on past (like I do 😜) until your fave is back in the spotlight ✌🏻😘😘😘😘😘
PLUS giving them their own threads just makes them feel “special” and like they’re a “celebrity” which I’m sure we can all agree they don’t deserve! Hahahaha 😂

Semonandersin

I am all for influencers keeping it real especially regarding being a parent, but Sera is constantly plastering her poor crying son over her page. I mean, can you imagine being a fly on that wall and seeing this mum standing over her son, randomly filming him hysterically crying on the floor???? Stuff like this doesn't need to be posted all the time (if at all). Please just have some dignity for you children 😬

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

tryharder

VIP Member
MFM is really starting to worry me. I know it’s been said before, but why is no one in her family stepping in?! She recently talked about having a village of people in her head that she visits and life unfolds there. She’s showing very, very clear signs of other mental health concerns. It’s deeply concerning. I really wish someone would step on and help her. She is crying out for help.

• Wow
  • Sad
Or if u need to find a new rental u just find a new house that u can negotiate having a pet. Not everyone will own a house but doesn't mean they can't have pets. I mean we don't just all go fantasy about impulsively getting some designer pedigree like ol mate Bernie but don't be putting blanket assumptions on renters either.
Have you looked for a rental lately? I have.
Most listings say NO PETS, and that’s not up for negotiation.
50+ families at the open home lined up to view.
I’m not sure why you think it’s easy to “find a new house that you can negotiate having a pet” lol that’s sounds like an ideal situation in a fantasy land that doesn’t exist.

• Haha

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but a bunch of people (including her sons) massaging her neck sounds fucking weird and gross. The whole beginning of this relationship sounds gross. Talking about your vaginal fluids is gross. Claiming someone’s kids as your own when you’ve been together for a month is gross.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Sadie123

Cracked me up when Christian said he's got the automatic timers on THREE of his hot water cylinders! Dunno bout you guys but I've only EVER had 1 in my house 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

#gifted#

VIP Member
Shall we move on from rental chat??

Otherwise I'm going to start up about home ownership

• Haha