Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nice pic with all the kids 🤣
---
I usually like Philippa what’s for smoko but this is not cool- Driving while on the phone (she has to take her right Hand off the steering wheel to put it in gear so the camera hand doesn’t move) with the kids in the car AND it’s an Advertisement for the car 🤦🏽‍♀️
Agree , was shocked by this too as I usually like her too! But it's at least on a private property driveway. But yeah, hopefully someone messages her about the look and safety of it.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Was that when Hilary Barry, Paul Henry etc jumped ship
Idk. Might have been earlier than that even.
---
Was it Ruby and rain (or the person who runs it) who had WLS? I remember hearing something like that a few years back but sounded a bit strange since she has a plus size brand. I’m not sure how they justify those prices now they’re made overseas.
Are u thinking about Sera lily Friday flamingo?
---
Was it Ruby and rain (or the person who runs it) who had WLS? I remember hearing something like that a few years back but sounded a bit strange since she has a plus size brand. I’m not sure how they justify those prices now they’re made overseas.
Are u thinking about Sera lily Friday flamingo?

Does anyone follow Valerie Adams? She seems super lovely and down to earth, really enjoy her posts. I know her marriage recently ended but I see she has changed her sons name to Tava and her most recent story today shows her getting cosy with a woman in a hot tub. She used to be super close with the in laws who featured daily on her Insta and that all came to an abrupt end I assume when the marriage ended. 🤔
She changed her son's name??!! Wow why?

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Finau??? Wow she looks so different without all the makeup and filters!

Also they must have stayed up all night to watch the sunrise at the beach. Sampling their ice products?? 🥶🤔🤭🤣

I wonder what her gf looks like without filters? She's a strange looking thing 🤭🤣
That’s photos obviously quite old. No tattoos and significantly smaller.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
FFS why would she share this!!! Does she realise how fucking bad that makes her look? Putting internet drama and a relationship over her own son. This just breaks my heart. Imagine your own parent being too busy to acknowledge your birthday.
I assume the sorry been busy was from a previous day/last time she messaged them.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but NZ girl Bailey Scarlett, seems to live in Bali most of the time, what happened to her son? I take it he lives with someone else does anyone know? I remember she did used to post him but now nothing and she hangs with Dan Bilzerian