Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Megan Kerr has Lipoedma which is quite often misdiagnosed as obesity. How about we stop discussing anyone’s bodies because it’s gross. There’s problematic behavioir to be tattled on and critiquing people for being fat (or thin) ain’t it.

Reactions: 17

Somethink less

MFM kids still use Gro-Clocks....Are you fucken kidding me?!?! Her daughter is now at intermediate and she still expects them, at their age, to work to a clock designed for toddlers? No wonder her kids have so many issues! Let the kids be kids and grow up at the normal pace....She is the one dumbing them down! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Found that weird too. I used to wake up early as a preteen/teen and I'd just get up, have breakfast and watch TV. My Mum didn't mind as long as we were quiet! (and obviously it wasn't the crack of dawn lol, think maybe like 6:30/7am)

Pentothal

VIP Member
Can’t look after her children and has no money but…is now getting a puppy! 🙄🙄
“to be my companion while I’m at home”
“but hopefully I don’t have another Edward on my hands” ….reeeeeal nice Bernadebt!! 🤬😔 How do you think your poor son feels hearing you talk about him like that?!
….also the clown makeup! chill out… 🤡
View attachment 2074485
View attachment 2074486
View attachment 2074487
View attachment 2074488
How will she afford a puppy. She stl owes her staff their wages.😡 When I started out in the veterinary industry a $500 bill was huge. Now we are seeing accounts for $5-10k for major surgery, chemo, medical conditions, as being the norm. Insurance is important but so is realising a companion animal can live for up to 20 years. What are you going to do with the puppy when you are overseas Bernadebt, leave in a kennel, they cost $

• Sad

Justpoppingontosay

Agree she is a disgusting human, I'm following for the drama. Apparently the GF season, or whatever her name is (I think) maybe it was Fin not sure, posted a list of prices for meth at 4am in the morning which, was meant to go to CF, HM saw it, screenshot it and reposted it, Fin then claimed to have been hacked :rolleyes::D:D, so looks like they selling more than eatables.

You just couldn't make this shit up, it's brilliant.
I’m a bit behind on this thread … but I hope they get some help. I was the victim of a very violent armed hold up because the person wanted money for drugs, so my tolerance for people who do this shit is zero. Below zero. and the fact they have kids involved in this cluster fuck situation is beyond sad. I don’t see the humour in this at all.

• Heart
Ellie: it's so hard having a small business, we haven't had any orders today 😭
Also Ellie: omg look at all this food we ordered at this restaurant

... seriously?!

• Wow

influencedforlyfe

Is Dom Harvey still with that super younger girl Ash Males.....looks like she's been washed out from the weird foursome aka. Jay Jay, Dom and Hoani and Ash
I was actually wondering that myself but then saw a post of them earlier in the week on his page (or maybe last week he posted on his stories).
---
exactly!
I don’t think rational people in pain that resembles labour would record themselves every.single.time and put it on the internet and detail every tiny thing that happens.
her latest story’s have spun my head, complaining about the food and not only saying it was all wrong but then saying it was yuck? She admitted herself into hospital, she went there off her own accord and is receiving a morphine drip and other drugs and a warm room and bed and free food.. I can’t understand what is going through her head when she does ynis shit. And then saying “I hope I can get out of this place tomorrow, I’ve been stuck in here” ummmmmmmm WHAT??
What really peeved me off is when she was slagging the nurse off who tried to cannulate her but failed. I just thought to myself, even doctors struggle with cannulations at times. She complains that her Pain relief was due at 2pm but didn’t get it til 3 - I’m sure the nurse had 5 other patients who were due obs and meds at 2pm also, I really think she fails to see how overworked/understaffed nz nurses really are. Don’t get me started on the food - if you are really struggling with hospital food get your family to bring you something that you can actually eat!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
No I was starting to think this too because if things are this bad and that’s the biggest accomplishment you would start to think like are my kids ok should someone else step in should I make an emergency counselling session and the people around her would start to think this too Maria needs to stop using Instagram and get help it’s also not fair on her followers who follow her for a reason if she isn’t going to get help! Followers aren’t the right people for this talking face to face is
Her insta handle is v ironic at the mo. Should be Anxious Mum, Anxious Child

• Haha
  • Sad
I feel for Elle and Renee’s daughters growing up in a household where the scale and weight loss and “healthy” eating is such a prominent focus. It’s hard enough getting bombarded with stuff like that from outside sources, let alone it being embedded in your home life too.

tryharder

VIP Member
Can’t look after her children and has no money but…is now getting a puppy! 🙄🙄
“to be my companion while I’m at home”
“but hopefully I don’t have another Edward on my hands” ….reeeeeal nice Bernadebt!! 🤬😔 How do you think your poor son feels hearing you talk about him like that?!
….also the clown makeup! chill out… 🤡
View attachment 2074485
View attachment 2074486
View attachment 2074487
View attachment 2074488
The way she talks about her son is so awful. Heart breaking

• Sad

Influencer5019

Ugh the new stories from love from your Dad are so grim. Has anyone noticed when Lulu is on camera, he tickles her the whole time so she laughs and performs for the camera? Sure, tickling can be fine sometimes, but we know now that the laughing is a reflex and it can be scary for a lot of small children. Don't treat your kids like that while you're filming them!

Christian needs to go to a parenting course. I know he says anyone who has concerns about his parenting is a Karen but really, all he does is make them perform for the camera and complain about having to look after them. Why did you have them in the first place? For content?

• Sad

#gifted#

VIP Member
I noticed sketes content in the last 24 hours is interest rates and radio stations.

Tattle much?

• Haha
MFM in Queenstown but drinking tea and doing puzzles 🤷🏼‍♀️ you could have done that at home Maria !! Why go a day early to sit around doing the same old thing! There is so many fun things to do with kids in QT even if the weather isn’t absolutely perfect.

MFM complaining about things while saying she knows how to fix them but won’t is very… frustrating lol. So many excuses.
I can’t watch Maria’s stories for my own mental health, so I’m not fully up to date but I did watch a couple of days ago when it was brought up in here about her using Instagram as therapy so keep in mind that’s all I know about her.
It stresses me out because I’ve been where she was in those stories.
Actually I think I probably am still there in many ways because the road to righting yourself isn’t linear.

It’s such a vicious cycle of knowing you’re in a bad spot, knowing you can make an effort to fix it, but just not being able to get out of your own head or find the motivation or pull yourself together enough to get off the couch and make steps towards bettering your mental health.

Maria is where I was before I had multiple mental breakdowns in a short space of time (or maybe just one big one idk 😂).
I sympathise with her because I’ve been there, but as someone who is clawing their way out the other side it’s also a hard watch because you’re like “damn it, you can see what you need to do so just bloody do it!” Except it’s not so simple.
Maria needs to get professional help or she will end up going down a very dark and scary path. I know this from experience.

The difference between us is that I have two small preschool aged children, no time to myself, very little reprieve from motherhood/housework/the monotony of life and would K!LL for the amount of free time she has while her kids are at school.
All I can think of is how much I’d be able to get done in those 6 hours without kids 😂

• Heart

live-laugh-love

I get shit like this happens but whyyyy would you post this to all your followers 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 2070218
Sera Lynne is GRIM. The things she posts for attention. I mean.. engagement.. like a dog that she had and rehomed had died.. she posts her patting the dead dog with her hideous push pop ring next slide is a video of her her poor devastated husband carrying said dead dog and another friend who looked like they had been crying.. she’s rank. Not to mention videos of her son wailing in his cot to sleep. Yuck 🤢

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow