Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iggy

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure Katy said something along the lines of “spoiler alert, everyone has ADHD” , at the bottom of one of her stories.

Reactions: 1

Peaches87

Omg I couldn’t believe how much he was whining about her waking up at 3am for a bottle (like dude, she’s literally 1), and how exhausted they are, then he says he doesn’t actually get up to her, it’s always Mark or Kelly 🙄

And I’m sorry if anyone disagrees but ignoring your child waking at 3am until they cry themselves back to sleep so that you get a full nights sleep is a form of child abuse 💁🏽‍♀️
That's awful. That poor wee child.

Jeffery

Chatty Member
Yeah she seems quite fixated on it and surely that can’t be healthy
Are there two Renee Stewart’s? The one I follow I thought was looking great and never seems to be overly obsessed. But now I’m wondering if there’s another one 🥰

tragiczz

In regards to the diamond shop auction. Is it even legal to not be able to see the other bids? You're essentially bidding blind, seems shady.
Not sure if legal or not but regardless people are getting a good deal. Look at Michael hill the diamond shop is actually comparable with prices

• Wow
No plunket nurse I know recommends 4mths, 6mths is the recommended age and the Plunket Organisation support 6mths too
I’ve had 3 different plunket nurses for 2 children, and all 3 have said I can start solids from 4 months. I never did for either child.
I’m just stating that Plunket (or at least my local branch) are still saying you can start from 4 months even though that isn’t the recommendation. Obviously my plunket hasn’t caught up yet but I hope they do - and soon.
---
Plunket used to say from 4 months probably due to the fact they are sponsored by Watties who sell baby food suitable from 4 + months, when I had my baby in 2020 the sheet I was given from plunket had recommendations from 4 months and had watties advertised all over it, honestly I get they need funding but it’s just so yuck at the expense of childrens health.
They gave me a sheet a month ago that still had info on feeding babies at 4 months 😂 it’s the same one I got for my toddler.

justanothergofundme

I can’t be bothered recording and reposting her stories but Bernadebt’s chat today has me so angry! She absolutely refuses to admit/acknowledge SHES the problem and was the demise of her business! 🤬🙄
Says a lot that the US also voted in a bunch of fucken dickheads !

🤣

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
I thought it was Simone but looks like they are stl "friends". What threat could Alana be🤷.

Then I thought it was Elle-herself. But Alana is Elles 70kg weight loss poster girl and works for WElle club. Scamone and Elle-herself do very similar posts, selling their children's images for $, promoting resets with a list you can screenshot or print to make sure you get it right each week.
Yeah I had a look too Alana said whoever it was had removed her from viewing their stories and as a follower , but was still following them . Who else could it be? She worships Elle and Simmo

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Are there two Renee Stewart’s? The one I follow I thought was looking great and never seems to be overly obsessed. But now I’m wondering if there’s another one 🥰
Yea. The only 1 I new of before this forum wad mms Rachel Hunter and Rod Stewarts daughter and she doesn't appear to do much influencing or marketing. Mostly yoga stuff. L

I only watched part of the live because I couldn’t be bothered with these two clamouring over each other to talk 😂
It was the filter glitching on both their faces for me.

Def team Holly after this. She’s having a laugh and actually genuinely concerned for people who have potentially lost money. She’s gutted she plugged the brand when they weren’t following through with transactions.
Was she out of line saying some things about their relationship? Maybe, but in a way it was relevant to the situation and explaining what was going on 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have absolutely loved this chaotic situation unfolding right before my eyes, I’m not gonna lie 😂😂😂😂😂
---

Attachments

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Ok I’m caught up 😂

Can someone explain for me: Holly reckons that Finau and Cieson (sp??) were having an affair, right ….. but how come in this screenshot Olive says “I reckon if you advertised it as like your guys business as a couple people would be so keen” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Holly’s impression and her extensions though omfg 😂😂😂😂
That’s not a message from Olive. That’s from someone else isn’t it? Holly May has spoken to Olive.

iggy

Chatty Member
Yes I agree..... Why on earth would you auction a $15,000 diamond with a $1 reserve? Mind blowing
---

A cop??? Sorry I'm new to this. I thought she never disclosed where he worked?
---

Ohhhh right! I thought they studied together and are both accountants. What does her husband do?
---

Ohhhh right! I thought they studied together and are both accountants. What does her husband do?
Yes she is a qualified chartered accountant, she now works for Bri’s family business though. She’s on maternity leave at the moment. Anton is a branch manager for Barfoot & Thomson.