Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Based on no actual knowledge, it does appear that way - to me!
---

That trip to the UK was because her Nana’s husband(?) had died, she was in a home(?) and they needed to clear out his house right?
I bloody love “The Chooks” though! 🤣🤣
…yea unsure where she gets her $ from with all these “failed” businesses… ??
And able to spend so much of her time overseas 🤣

Reactions: 1

shh77

VIP Member
Did you buy the lowest priced mattress? Or the medium? I see they’ve got three different kinds, and I need a new bed! Been eyeing them up for awhile.

Honestly the tattle recommendations are where the real influencing is at! 🤣
Lowest price 😉😉 lol

tragiczz

Sera Lynne is so yuck. She tries to be such a vibe with her Range Rover and lab grown diamonds (LOL). Which I can look past, after all there are plenty of wankstain influenzas out there. But what I cant stand is her posting her kids screaming in their cots. Like gurl you’re kids are in daycare full time (nothing wrong with that) then you’re out at drinks raiding grandmas closet for the finest quilted tea cosy jacket money can bye. Grifting so hard tagging all businesses. Then you have what 30 mins with you’re kids and you post your son screaming in their cot saying “fab end to a Friday”. What an absolute cuntwaffle. Honestly though that tea cosy jacket had me howling 🤣💀🫠 grandmas quilt but make is fashun 🤣
I actually think she is some what authentic when it comes to influences however I am unsure how she has so much money? Would love to know that lol
Has anyone been to the diamond shop that she owns? What’s it like?

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Can confirm more than one person didn’t think she was good at brows as I’ve commented about her on previous threads 🤭😂

I had seen her work online which looked decent, someone I knew was looking for somewhere to go so I said well this person looks good, try her.

Her brows ended up looking fkn terrible, dark as anything, uneven shape, shape didn’t even suit the persons face, just actual trash. 😅😅 this was easily over 5 years ago and they are still SOOO dark so who knows what product was used on them, cos no way should they still be that dark.

I also went with the person to get them and yeah emco was kinda rude and snarky the whole appointment and didn’t give a good vibe off 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Do we think she did Cherie’s brows?

shh77

VIP Member
Wouldn't be suprised if ended up being edna and that Brianna bahret girl ( was on last season worked for both the girls) she's trying to be a boss babe now ... stopped working for iya after going back to her after leaving before and now working for edna still
Was thinking that too…

thermominx

VIP Member
Erana(cultureofgrace) and Ever so Britty.
Its like the Emma sleep mattress...I'd probably be interested in getting one if not every influencer and his dog got sent one 😂
Could be wrong but Gennady Lacy (??) got one too… she might’ve paid, I can’t be bothered looking lol

• Haha
That’s not a message from Olive. That’s from someone else isn’t it? Holly May has spoken to Olive.
It has Olive beside the name so unless it’s fake messages 🤷🏼‍♀️
I dunno I just feel like Finau is coming through with receipts so maybe she is telling the truth about their relationship.
I’m not on either side I’m just here for the tea 😂

Attachments

tragiczz

I’m not sure what thread but I’m sure someone mentioned Heidi Rawstorn has an open marriage?
Thoughts if this is true?
---
Was thinking that too…
That wouldn’t surprise me as she has gone out on her own and starting all these new pages for her work etc. Seems like she’s trying a little too hard..