Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
I highly doubt Megan would have wanted her farewell to be like that after so many years, but it definitely seemed like she was so hurt so just left immediately right?
Yeah but then I wonder if it was just a feminist protest if she thought she was moved for having a baby, or if its hurt from her friends not saving her.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Once a cheater always a cheater. Spotted Dan (Summer Bronze husband) Not long till he was on the dance floor all over this blond woman that’s obviously not Summer.
Um, bit of a reach here. If this is your idea of cheating then I am very concerned for you…

kaaa2

VIP Member
No, he lives in Bali, she moved him there so she didn’t have to share custody with his dad because he got a new girlfriend. I’m friends with one of her old best friends. I take it a lot of Nannie’s care for him and he goes to school in Bali too. Also she’s a shitty human, like next level disgusting. Only became well known when she lied about being drugged at a Justin beiber model event. My friend has an AVO on her which she was facing charges for breeching.
---
my question has been answered! Thanks so much. From the lifestyle she lives I would assume nanny’s do a lot of the work. I see she’s been in Dubai, up to god knows what

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Elle herself showing easy keto snacks from countdown. Tone deaf. The prices on those items are high just for a snack! That chicken on the go is about $7-8. What about us poor people who have to shop at Postie!!! 😂😂
---
What’s she on about ? They are called fluffys everywhere? What’s this babycinno in aust mean?
Fluffys are called baby Chino in Australia.

#blooms

The Caitlyn Crisp events are always full of super skinny white woman.
& Maggie Marilyn
---
I came across the Instagram page for Jadecamillacarter......I could have sworn it was Scamo I was looking at. The resemblance is uncanny! If you scroll down through some of the posts, it's like Scamo and her are lost sisters. She seems more genuine than Scamo tho!
Yep she’s “besties” with Sophie but literally is doing what scamo did - try to get followers off her surgery. Sounds like I’m bagging her for the surgery but there is something off & desperate about her regardless of any surgery. Can’t put my finger on it but massive ick vibes.

Last edited:
  • Wow

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
I like Gemma McCaw. I don't think she's an influencer because she doesn't sell stuff, but Sophie from Imperfect.Parents is good. I like How to Dad and How to Mum although they don't post much anymore- I guess their 5 year old has started school and they don't exploit the kids much for content. I really, really love Maimoa Creative- just a cool girl that makes gorgeous products and speaks only Te Reo Maaori at home. My Kids Lick the Bowl- great food content and she's pretty honest about her sponsors. Plus now she makes gluten free products.
I did like Morgan Edwards but she got too big for her boots.
I also liked Katie Hawkey but who the fuck has that much money for a couch? and I enjoy LFYD's house but man, he's out of touch with the regular human.
---
There's also something really off about Jazz Thornton. I'm a SA survivor myself and I don't know... there's just something i can't put my finger on. On how she exploits her experiences for fame? Her relationship with her doctor? Just things that make me go hmm.
I would consider Gemma an influencer she does sell those workshop Sunday things

Pentothal

VIP Member
Have a wee look on the companies office…. She only has a 21% shareholding. Which is hardly anything and you can’t make any decisions on a business when you only own 21%. Doesn't she make out that she owns it?
The business has been around for years and years. The main owners are an older couple. You can see anyone’s shareholding in companies if you go onto the companies register
---

This is so strange, I'm from a marketing background and I'm sure she will be bidding on them herself, to create hype. Then people will think they can get a deal, so it creates fomo. There is no way they would have a $1 reserve. Would she have to prove they were legitimately bid on?
---

It looks like another sales person is now a shareholder, some businesses offers this as a sales incentive.
I wonder what the auction terms are. It should indicate that vendor bids are allowed. All sounds very dodgy.

Peaches87

The grocer the maker is fabulous and gracious I resonate with her. I like Jess Durling but Izzy doesn’t seem as genuine , loves a freebie but sold their stables for over 8 million! Cannot stand Kasia she seems so false now and when she did my sisters makeup in my home last year she was very overpowering and self indulged😂 Renee I used to enjoy but everything is an AD AD AD and do not enjoy MOLLY B who she is besties with disgusting!
Izzy comes across as such a snobby bitch.
Her sister seems more down to earth.
And agree with Kasia. Her reels do my head in with the way she talks and stands and is so over enthusiastic.

thermominx

VIP Member
THANK YOU! I was going to say this!
It doesn’t matter how long someone has lived in a property for or how well they look after it or how well they know the owners. Circumstances change and rentals get sold all the time!

I would NEVER get a pet in a rental even if it was a pet friendly rental. It’s not fair on the pet if they have to be rehomed 🤬
---
She’s talking about going to the gym but behind her is a lineup of more sugary drinks than our entire household would drink in 6 months.
You could argue maybe it will take a while to drink them all but if that was the case they’d be in the cupboard not out on the table 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just to throw a spanner in the works - those look like sugar free versions. Especially the Pepsi max.

Attachments