Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iggy

Chatty Member
What is it Elle? 60kg? 50kg? 40kg or 38kg
That’s a huge difference!
Lying for views- sweetie you have a problem and your poor babies will start to pick up on this if you don’t address your obsession with weight loss.
Which one of these is the truth?
---

Snap! I just had to find the proof! The failed podcast says she was 75kg and went up to 113kg. I think she did put on 6kg before that pregnancy but it’s all still a lie to say 60kg
---
---
I think touching her face is a sure sign she is lying too.
thanks for finding that, I was sure she had said 30-40 before .

Was it Ruby and rain (or the person who runs it) who had WLS? I remember hearing something like that a few years back but sounded a bit strange since she has a plus size brand. I’m not sure how they justify those prices now they’re made overseas.
I don’t know if she has, maybe have been before i followed them

I thought recently that she looks like she’s lost a bit of weight and wondered, but it’s the old not my place or my business 🤣

Has anyone else noticed Dom Harvey’s gfs Insta page is gone and looks like he has deleted the photos of them together from his feed? She also wasn’t at the birthday dinner thing that jj posted up. I wonder if they have broken up already
I saw on one of his posts with a cake it was tagged with Lauren Males maybe she made a new account maybe there was a privacy issue? Or they broke up which tbh no surprises there

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
---
I have seen some recent stories from @thisismeagankerr and she has lost a pile of weight! She was very large and very pro body positive and doesn’t allow any body talk on her page so I don’t think she would ever admit it but surely?? She was also a brand ambassador for Ruby and Rain 🤔
OMG thank you for bringing this up, but yes she has definitely lost heaps of weight!

#gifted#

VIP Member
Yeah, i thought she looked fine before and they hardly look any different now, but will see in the before and after pic. I hope she thinks it was worth it. I'm glad she didn't get implants. They seem so bad for people's health.
What did she have done if no implants?