Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
I laugh react but how sad that its such a revelation to them that some structure and support is helpful. Also HTF are they affording to live. Are they just living off their house money while he parents and she plays knitter???? How do I get a life where I can enjoy my kids and play with hobbies
---
I want to discuss als.world. But she would love that too much. And her following is so low. But she considers herself an influencer and apparently gets paid or at least gets free shit sent to her…..
I wonder too. Considering the recent sad posts about how they had supposedly run out of money. If that was true then one can only assume business start loan or another debt and maybe working for families.

Reactions: 1
Ok I’m caught up 😂

Can someone explain for me: Holly reckons that Finau and Cieson (sp??) were having an affair, right ….. but how come in this screenshot Olive says “I reckon if you advertised it as like your guys business as a couple people would be so keen” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Holly’s impression and her extensions though omfg 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
It’s hard as there isn’t many but I do like Fiona Goddard - she’s one of the only ones who actually seems authentic.
Side note tho reckon Jess is jealous she didn’t get invited on the Sydney L’Oréal lol
FG's eyebrows do my head in personally

tragiczz

Mainly through Hannah’s following due to Hannah being with Beauden. That girl group has always been tight since high school. What the other person said about Claire is correct, I know someone who is close friends with one of them and has been since before Hannah met Bb when she was at uni in Wellington. Claire just appears poor compared to Bri and Hannah and some of the others in the group who also come from super wealthy family’s. Bris family are multi millionaires, super rich.
I wonder how Claire manages to keep up with the lavish life and designer items then. Her husband is a real estate agent thou

deuxnzmoi

Does anyone follow Valerie Adams? She seems super lovely and down to earth, really enjoy her posts. I know her marriage recently ended but I see she has changed her sons name to Tava and her most recent story today shows her getting cosy with a woman in a hot tub. She used to be super close with the in laws who featured daily on her Insta and that all came to an abrupt end I assume when the marriage ended. 🤔
Aww I didn’t know that :( I used to follow her, not sure why I stopped - so lovely and genuine

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
No, he lives in Bali, she moved him there so she didn’t have to share custody with his dad because he got a new girlfriend. I’m friends with one of her old best friends. I take it a lot of Nannie’s care for him and he goes to school in Bali too. Also she’s a shitty human, like next level disgusting. Only became well known when she lied about being drugged at a Justin beiber model event. My friend has an AVO on her which she was facing charges for breeching.
---

I don’t think that’s weird I’ve taken my son (1) and he LOVED it. They have an under 4 area which is quiet. It’s a cool place.
---
They appeared to be out on the open area. Don’t even get me started about sitting the baby on the tables either. But it’s all good , dave say ‘ata marie’ each morning post 🙄🙄

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
View attachment 2051652
And now today she got a “bargain”! $280 down to $70 is still $70!! That is not cheap for trackies. I’m pretty sure that would be better spent out towards the wood. She used to talk about how they were good at budgeting but the way she spends I’d question that!!
She obviously gets paid well for what she promotes but like a lot of other influencers won’t admit to this.
Or, like Carmen Lett had people give them hand outs.
The big family, feel sorry here is free stuff.
I think if he’s not earning a certain amount and she’s under a certain amount they would still be entitled to WI? It pays quite well each week!

AiNZLife

---
Who is Chelsea Warburton in Japan with? How can she afford to travel? Does she work or just influenz?
---

Her lips tho wtf has gone wrong there

i wondered if Chelsea split from her husband as I noticed he not anywhere now? The photos are gone or him

• Wow

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Lol you forgot that Libby one of her high profile
Clients is trying to get her brows undone and it’s proving hard as what was used is creating problems

There’s thread numbers for lazy people to go
Look at 🤣

Try searching emco and get good face 🤷‍♀️
People have said comments about her being trash or whatever but not actually elaborated, which is what we’re getting at.

@welcomewelcome care to elaborate on your thoughts?

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
I don’t think they went overseas together (someone correct me if I’m wrong!) and they are not friends who appear in each others stories but Louisa has done influencer work for pepper and me as she got a gifted advent calender last year.
Oh who did Cherie go to Bali with last year? The resort where they tried all the street food etc. I could have the totally wrong person 😂. But they look similar ? All I see if the lips 😙😙😙