Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzaah822

Does anyone follow Courtney Crum? Courtsdailyvlogs on tiktok courtcrum_ on instagram. Funds her lifestyle from only fans. Currently in Bali, and has had 7 different Nanny’s come watch her kid in like a 2week period. Didn’t take baby’s car seat to Thailand and brought a forward facing booster seat for her 4 month old and said she was safe (then brought a different forward facing seat)
Yeah she’s terrible!!

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Pretty sure dentists will disagree with your "lollies aren't completely bad" statement. It's sugar. Agree teeth brushing is so important, but feeding your toddlers bags of lollies etc isn't necessary. My friend was like how Talz is with her boys, and by the age of 4 her daughter had to have all her baby teeth bar 3, surgically removed. It was horrific for the poor kid.
Dude it was a dentist family member who told me that. Obviously in moderation but always clean teeth after. Like her kid all the lollies probably did play a part may have been less bad if she was more consistent with oral hygiene. And she is definitely not alone on that aspect as so many parents don't think they need to brush their kids teeth because they are "only baby teeth".

InfluencersInTheWild

Yes and then on top of that styling price you can buy a $160 plain white tshirt, $250 dress, $180 pair of pants!
I didn’t mind the prices when it was all hand made here in nz. But you can’t tell me they’re not making HUGE profit now that it’s all made overseas! Even if it’s an ethical factory it still won’t be costing them huge money to produce each piece 🤷🏼‍♀️
Was it Ruby and rain (or the person who runs it) who had WLS? I remember hearing something like that a few years back but sounded a bit strange since she has a plus size brand. I’m not sure how they justify those prices now they’re made overseas.

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
I’ve got one I watch who’s totally awesome ! Not an influencer tho but does sell stuff, via website with an insta page. She’d be horrified I think and fucked off if she was mentioned on here (although I do remember she was talked about once, in a positive way) - I bet you all follow her and probably know who I’m talking about.
Do ya ? 🤣
Emma Get Good Face

shh77

VIP Member
I think it’s more than that. They don’t follow eachother. You’d think they’d try and remain looking civil on social media given “boss babes” lol
Clearly there’s not going to be another season lol …unless it’s just focussing on one of them and they bring in another “bestie” instead

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure HM said she told Finau to pay her and she’ll stop talking about it. She said something like that earlier in a story.
Sounds like Holly has asked for money.

Finau should just post the screenshots of their conversation and be done with it cos Holly is talking like Finau is really deep in the shit. Finau is making out like she isn’t.
So which is it 🙃

Holly posted on her stories about the digital harms act which I’m guessing is in reference to sharing her address.
And I’m guessing some of what Finau has posted tonight is in regards to regretting posting her address, and maybe Holly threatening to post hers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments