New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do the influenzas say? Don’t like my page then unfollow. Same for you Em. You choose to be actively a part of this page . If it upsets you so much then unjoin and don’t read it 🤷🏼‍♀️
They have to read here… because without it what cryptic, self obsessed messages would they be able to post for their unaware following??!

Reactions: 15
Those tagged pics will get ya haha. She filters the heck out of her face. But promotes body positivity 🫠💀

So obvious and ridiculous, she needs to be had up about the body positivity she is far from it she's had so much work done yet still needs to use filters

Reactions: 7
Seriously, if I hear one more infuenza spinning a sob story about how crazy busy they are with events & trying to plan their next overseas trip ( got to book early because everything gets booked up so early) I will spontaneously combust 🤬 Justine MBP, I'm looking at you!!

Book your holiday - I dont care. but its not exactly Insta-worthy. And dont fake complain about it " but I'm loving it!". If its such a full-time job, & keeping you so busy outsource it to a travel agent & pay someone else to do it.

So tired of all the humble- bragging that goes on with these people .

Feel better after getting that all off my chest now - thanks for listening 😂😁
I am here for her roller coaster! All this obsessive talk about some guy from a tv show she is love with made me wonder about divorce rates in weight loss surgery patients. A University of Pittsburg study found adults who are married and get bariatric surgery are more than twice as likely to get divorced. Poor Bill must be shaking in his Canadian ski boots.
Has anyone else noticed Justine’s swearing since loosing weight? She was always quite wholesome but since surgery it’s like she is trying to act younger? It seems ‘duck’ is her new favourite word. Not that I’m bothered by it but it is interesting to see her personality changing as well.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So moany Maria aims to have her kids at school 90% of the year. Lady, you'd be lucky to hit 30% at the rate your kids play you.
Hahaha I literally came here to post this screenshot…wtf, does she not remember ALLLLLLLLL the stories she’s posted being like “oh C is going to have a mental health day” or “I had great plans to get them both to school but you know, it just didn’t happen today.”

What I would pay to have RNZ do a follow up interview with Chloe and Ronan’s teachers asking them what they thought of MFM’s commitment to getting her children to attend school.

Actually, I just thought, when MFM was in Europe for a month, her kids would probably have had perfect attendance!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure Maria is correct about her data. Absent students has been rising since covid. I had to unfollow ‘Em and Danni, couldn’t take it anymore.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha my first thought when I saw this!
Second was why does the cheesecake filling not go right all the way to the edges of the tart case?? 🤔

Pretty much people will just be buying gilmours sweet pastry cooked topped with gilmours caramel suace and a tiny bit of cheesecake filling that they actually made 🤣

The cheese cake filling looks like turds the way its been piped out

Last edited:
  • Haha
She was operating from home and her reg had lapsed for quite a while

she was reported and council turned up. It was a big Snapchat and IG sobbing mess when it happened.

so for all those dogs at the boujee kitchen issues I hope people do report it cos the council does eventually make a visit. May not be instant. It happens.

i think if memory serves Katie was making breastfeeding cookies and giving them to her patients and someone dobbed her in around the same time - she hadnt registered with the council either (she was gifting tho not selling) and to stop.

the two suspected it was the same person who reported them

for some reason tho in magnolias stories at one point about it, it sounded like multiple people complained

anyhow it’s why she moved into her cafe.
Someone with too.much time and bitterness. Especially the Katie one I mean she wasn't hurting anyone nor making money from making cookies to gift her clients.

Reactions: 6
What do the influenzas say? Don’t like my page then unfollow. Same for you Em. You choose to be actively a part of this page . If it upsets you so much then unjoin and don’t read it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just go get a bleeping job like the rest of us then. We know you read here so maybe take the advice on board instead of trying to convince yourself that talking about yourself and replying to messages is sustainable. You used to be relatable but now it's old and stale. Just let it go. Even a part time job or something so you can relate to the real world...

Reactions: 13
Hahaha I literally came here to post this screenshot…wtf, does she not remember ALLLLLLLLL the stories she’s posted being like “oh C is going to have a mental health day” or “I had great plans to get them both to school but you know, it just didn’t happen today.”

What I would pay to have RNZ do a follow up interview with Chloe and Ronan’s teachers asking them what they thought of MFM’s commitment to getting her children to attend school.

Actually, I just thought, when MFM was in Europe for a month, her kids would probably have had perfect attendance!
It's so ironic that she's making herself the poster child (mum) for school attendance. RNZ could literally not have picked a more inappropriate person to interview on the subject 🙄🙄

the reasons her children dont attend school are nothing to do with any form of socio-economic disadvantage, its because she continues to not address her issues.. whether they are anxiety driven or something more serious. - you cant simply habitually not send your kids to school because it's raining or they're a bit tired, or they sneezed twice or have Athletics day & they don't want to do it or you simply didn't get to it ... you're a freaking stay at home Mum - you literally have no excuse to not focus on doing what's best for them & that starts with sending them to school more than twice a week.

Also, let them peel their own damn mandarins 🍊🍊🍊

• Wow
Reactions: 29
How cheap is Tarryn that she uses others data! With all the money they put into DIY (cough gifted) you would think she would be on a better data plan or maybes that’s her next- help me, what’s the best data plan as I don’t want to pay so someone give it to me free.
Also her husband will no doubt get free data with his company so she probably logs into his at home as well!

Reactions: 6
How cheap is Tarryn that she uses others data! With all the money they put into DIY (cough gifted) you would think she would be on a better data plan or maybes that’s her next- help me, what’s the best data plan as I don’t want to pay so someone give it to me free.
Also her husband will no doubt get free data with his company so she probably logs into his at home as well!
Wouldn't they have wifi at home or am I missing something? Don't follow her.

Reactions: 1
I am here for her roller coaster! All this obsessive talk about some guy from a tv show she is love with made me wonder about divorce rates in weight loss surgery patients. A University of Pittsburg study found adults who are married and get bariatric surgery are more than twice as likely to get divorced. Poor Bill must be shaking in his Canadian ski boots.
Has anyone else noticed Justine’s swearing since loosing weight? She was always quite wholesome but since surgery it’s like she is trying to act younger? It seems ‘duck’ is her new favourite word. Not that I’m bothered by it but it is interesting to see her personality changing as well.
You've hit the nail on the head.
I live in the same town. She is desperate to be one of the "cool kids" - hangs around Annalee Kemsley & pals like a bad smell, trying to stay relevant. She's practically old enough to be her Mother 😁

Poor Bill is one of the nicest most middle aged, "Thrilled to be a Dad" types. She's the total opposite - high maintenance, desperate to turn back the clock & the ultimate "look at me" personality type.

I'm sitting back & watching. At some point she'll look in the mirror & see that she's a middle aged woman who has spent years playing dress up & trying way too hard. Totally appearance driven & a master of the humble brag & doesn't seem to realise that she's not at all what she thinks she is.

She's a mid-life crisis in action & I'm here for it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Elle herself missed the memo about having kids and how exhausting it is because she sure does moan alot about how tired she is. Duuuuh. That first year especially is hard with all the leaps, regressions, teething, new milestones. What a shame she has to keep retraining her twins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.