New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I will look this brand up then! I love a good candle but hate it when they smell like tit soap or something 😂
Are they on fb or Insta?

I’m curious to know if the tables are turned into the future not so far away say…. C & R in SM saying “ugh. Our butthole mum is here to stay with us for the holidays. Also, here’s the butthole’s lunch—🫠🫠”. How would MFM feel? Being highly and lovingly regarded as that? 🙄

Christ on a bike!!! Look and behold!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA This is bleeping ironic to be honest and wow!! 🫣🤯🤯👻👻
Why in the duck would they are her ? How desperate are they? She will also reinforce keeping kids home “sick” for nose drip and throat clearing 😂

Reactions: 5
Seriously, if I hear one more infuenza spinning a sob story about how crazy busy they are with events & trying to plan their next overseas trip ( got to book early because everything gets booked up so early) I will spontaneously combust 🤬 Justine MBP, I'm looking at you!!

Book your holiday - I dont care. but its not exactly Insta-worthy. And dont fake complain about it " but I'm loving it!". If its such a full-time job, & keeping you so busy outsource it to a travel agent & pay someone else to do it.

So tired of all the humble- bragging that goes on with these people .

Feel better after getting that all off my chest now - thanks for listening 😂😁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ why would anyone give out their address to random strangers?! Skete your heart might be in the right place but your brain isn’t. There’s other ways to help people (or in your case get others to help people while you rake in the patreon close friends cashhhh).

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ why would anyone give out their address to random strangers?! Skete your heart might be in the right place but your brain isn’t. There’s other ways to help people (or in your case get others to help people while you rake in the patreon close friends cashhhh).
Why not leave it to charities who actually know what they’re doing and do it properly. It’s so weird!

Reactions: 15
She wouldn’t. It would be “a step backwards” in the same way that setting up her home kitchen again would be.
gross.
I predict her new business will be overpriced classes to learn how to do cakes, weren’t her classes like $700 or $800?!
You’re probably right about that, and yea I’m sure they were some insane amount like that! 🤯….wonder if they’re sending her over to the States for these upcoming classes because for someone who is unemployed flights to America ain’t gonna be cheap!

I need to stop hate watching EmCult. Was only about a year ago I really liked her and felt sorry for her. I think she knows the gravy train of influencing isn't going to sustain their family anymore and is so desperate to hang on to it. Just let it go Em!

Reactions: 13
Yes it is a random person from an old series of NZ idol. It’s not Drew. A friend of mine is family friends with the police officer. Not good.
Oh I think I know who it is 😮 🙀 because I was thinking nz idol too but need to check their age.

But also hope the poor cop is getting better sounds like it was really bad :(

Clint Randell was on NZ idol and is 37 apparently 😳
I think he is 36... if he was 20 the year he was on idol. But who knows my math ain't the greatest

Last edited:
I’m curious to know if the tables are turned into the future not so far away say…. C & R in SM saying “ugh. Our butthole mum is here to stay with us for the holidays. Also, here’s the butthole’s lunch—🫠🫠”. How would MFM feel? Being highly and lovingly regarded as that? 🙄

Christ on a bike!!! Look and behold!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA This is bleeping ironic to be honest and wow!! 🫣🤯🤯👻👻
Oh God she's awful. I dislike her bleeping stupid ad that's she's on, I hate the way she speaks to her children and I dislike her hair 😂

Yes it is a random person from an old series of NZ idol. It’s not Drew. A friend of mine is family friends with the police officer. Not good.
So when NZ herald says "well known" they are usually not well know today? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I get the idea but the way skete has set it up is very weird imo. I just know there will be participants who will take advantage of this...I mean just look at past wisdom wednesday submitters, maybe im assuming haha

I think it's pretty cheeky of Talz to ask everyone to pay for her lawyers and she got all the money needed, now people have to pay her to see the updates etc on CF.
Rank move...
She did way too much with the juicyfest saga, although she had good points she could have had a few stories and then moved on but no she just had to tag them into stories and provoke them. So while she entertained her followers (and she did) they get to log off instagram and enjoy their lives while shes dealing with legal problems 🤦‍♀️ and now she wants people to finance HER problems. I just dont understand it

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She wouldn’t. It would be “a step backwards” in the same way that setting up her home kitchen again would be.
gross.
I predict her new business will be overpriced classes to learn how to do cakes, weren’t her classes like $700 or $800?!
Lol report her to the council if she did

they shut her down last time

• Wow
Reactions: 5
oh did they really? What happened? I’m assuming she had a registration, was it not up to standard?
She was operating from home and her reg had lapsed for quite a while

she was reported and council turned up. It was a big Snapchat and IG sobbing mess when it happened.

so for all those dogs at the boujee kitchen issues I hope people do report it cos the council does eventually make a visit. May not be instant. It happens.

i think if memory serves Katie was making breastfeeding cookies and giving them to her patients and someone dobbed her in around the same time - she hadnt registered with the council either (she was gifting tho not selling) and to stop.

the two suspected it was the same person who reported them

for some reason tho in magnolias stories at one point about it, it sounded like multiple people complained

anyhow it’s why she moved into her cafe.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.