New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TD, way to broadcast all over social media that you think one of your sons has an eating disorder. Honestly criminal how much disrespect for their own kids privacy these people have.
Her oldest has had a phone in his face pretty much all his life and he’s 13?
There she is commenting about her body again after filming her workouts. Does she film them everyday and sit and watch herself?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Does Cherie need to gift all her advent calendars to these people? They all follow each other so once you seen one person open it, do you really need to see them all?
Isn’t she doing well enough she probably doesn’t need all these leaches always begging and wanting free stuff?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Does Cherie need to gift all her advent calendars to these people? They all follow each other so once you seen one person open it, do you really need to see them all?
Isn’t she doing well enough she probably doesn’t need all these leaches always begging and wanting free stuff?
I bought one so am trying to avoid seeing anyone opening it - I want to be surprised 😁😁
But they're everywhere!

Reactions: 5
What do the influenzas say? Don’t like my page then unfollow. Same for you Em. You choose to be actively a part of this page . If it upsets you so much then unjoin and don’t read it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is she topless in this?? Is that her nip?

She says she shares seconds of her life through a screen - you share alot more than just seconds over the years honey. And maybe your guilty thoughts are worth investigating 😉

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What in gods name is this revolting pile of shite? The icing of it is crap, why are some of the light pink ruffled and others not, looks like it’s been done in rush, zero attention to detail, zero pride in work, tit I’d be pissed if I were the bride and got this monstrosity
You beat me to it. This is lazy butter cream work. Traditional wedding cakes would have used royal icing which takes real skill.The piping is uneven. The frills on the side are not consistent - some look stretched. The piping to the edge of the cake is uneven, the pearl insets are at different levels. Just bad, not boujee😡 I would be embarrassed to sell this to a bride, and I used to make and decorate cakes

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Lucky that undisclosed #gifted/ad/spon?? food platter “turned up” at the bakery - because you KNOW if it was sent to Jess’ house she would have NEVER taken it and shared with her staff!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You beat me to it. This is lazy butter cream work. Traditional wedding cakes would have used royal icing which takes real skill.The piping is uneven. The frills on the side are not consistent - some look stretched. The piping to the edge of the cake is uneven, the pearl insets are at different levels. Just bad, not boujee😡 I would be embarrassed to sell this to a bride, and I used to make and decorate cakes
My God. I would literally cry if this was my wedding cake. Looks like a mum giving making her kids bday cake a go, gave up had a few wines then decided to try again and gone with the duck it thatl do in the end 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In case anyone is interested

IMO she didn't say much of importance, her children ask for mental health days, she's up front and honest with the school about abscences, the children have had about 3-4 weeks off this year due to illnesses, covid has created anxious children, she will keep her children off School if something stressful is coming up for them, cheap airfares are a legit reason to have time off school, as are family holidays.
Lisa asked her if there was not enough emphasis put on actually turning up to school. Maria avoided the answer
"Covid causing anxiousness in children"
No, that's parents putting that fear into them.

A bit like the earthquakes, and parents rushing to the dining room table for a mag 3 aftershock. That kind of behaviour scares children... how you react feeds how they react. I have had people with kids the same age as my daughter say they're scared of earthquakes.... witch they weren't even born!! That's all on you.

Reactions: 16
She shares every inch of her kids lives online, why is paying attention stalker-ish. They have such an abnormal amount of time home, and as for education happening at home, it's clearly not. They spend the day on devices when they're at home.

Reactions: 9
How cheap is Tarryn that she uses others data! With all the money they put into DIY (cough gifted) you would think she would be on a better data plan or maybes that’s her next- help me, what’s the best data plan as I don’t want to pay so someone give it to me free.
Also her husband will no doubt get free data with his company so she probably logs into his at home as well!
And she offered some free olives but cant even cover the post charge 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lucky that undisclosed #gifted/ad/spon?? food platter “turned up” at the bakery - because you KNOW if it was sent to Jess’ house she would have NEVER taken it and shared with her staff!

And yet again in uncovered shoes a massive NO NO in hospo thought they would know better too whe working with a deep fryer that has hot oil hopefully someone gets it on there foot sometime. Also jess is wearing the ones with fur in a hot kitchen her feet must stink so bad 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
And yet again in uncovered shoes a massive NO NO in hospo thought they would know better too whe working with a deep fryer that has hot oil hopefully someone gets it on there foot sometime. Also jess is wearing the ones with fur in a hot kitchen her feet must stink so bad 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢
The standards! I just 🤯🤯
Yuck the poor person who does her pedis - she probably rocks up with her feet covered in flour and icing and “housemade” caramel sauce 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

A bit like the earthquakes, and parents rushing to the dining room table for a mag 3 aftershock. That kind of behaviour scares children... how you react feeds how they react. I have had people with kids the same age as my daughter say they're scared of earthquakes.... witch they weren't even born!! That's all on you.
Yes, you've summed it up perfectly👏👏

Reactions: 3

Absolutely agree that children pick up on their parents fears & worries. Just look at how Eddie is constantly "terrified of dying" according to KetoKaty. you can't tell me that he developed that fear by himself.

Kids mirror what they're shown & what they see around them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.