New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an E&Co pram and I really wish I knew about how problematic the owners are before I bought it. I also continue to be disgusted by the gifting of free stuff to literal millionaires who will never have to lift a finger in their life
It was quite funny to see literally no one recommend Edwards and Co on skete’s question story today 😂😂 Pages and pages of recommendations, and nothing except 3 people saying “not edwards and co!”

Reactions: 16
MFM clearly listened to a podcast or something that said you should “listen to your body and honour your period”….honestly, how many times can you use the phrase “honour my period” in one insta story?! Seriously bizarre phrasing…especially when all she does every day is mope around the house. But when you’ve got your period it’s not “being lazy and doing nothing” it’s “honouring my period”.
Has she been channelling Emcult

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ellie listing off everything she needs to buy for her overseas trip on her story today 🙄 'Suitcases are so expensive'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And is this fashion?? Was a selfie really required?
[/QUOTE]
Who knew child free fashion was a thing? Revolutionaryl

Can Simone Anderson help MFM 'organize' please? Looks like she needs some help
Can someone tell MFM those off the shoulder tops are hideous please.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nelson doesn’t have one. Also Christchurch doesn’t make food. They serve it but don’t prepare it. Still a concern if cats can access the area where they serve the food but they aren’t cooking things.
My prepared and served toasted sandwich from last week in chch was imaginary? Lol and Nelson does have one - unless it has since closed since April?

Reactions: 2
I have an E&Co pram and I really wish I knew about how problematic the owners are before I bought it. I also continue to be disgusted by the gifting of free stuff to literal millionaires who will never have to lift a finger in their life
Yep, actual disgusting. I wonder if the other Hon is getting one too or has to pay for it herself lol. I’m shocked they are giving one to Bri, she is a multi millionaire she can fully buy her own one lol! Bad on her behalf too though like why would you accept getting one gifted and then have to put ad / gifted every time you show it on your stories or posts!

Reactions: 4
Interesting! The two I went to were different- obviously illegal lol I love them too! :)
I don't know if it's illegal just saying that's not what I've seen.i didn't go in though I didn't want to pay lol. They had a normal.cafe area and the part with the cats had to pay extra to sit there.

Reactions: 1
Ummmm witch stop injecting money in your face when you owe so many people!! Ffs

Hahahah snap!! I’m shocked - what a slap in the face to the people she owes!
I
Ffs, she does not need more botox, she looks awful.
She needs to pay her bleeping bills. She is the biggest bleep in the world!

• Haha
My prepared and served toasted sandwich from last week in chch was imaginary? Lol and Nelson does have one - unless it has since closed since April?
They don’t do a menu, only cabinet food. Serving food isn’t cooking or preparing food. If anyone wants to see the counter area check google images. Again as I said it’s still a safety concern if cats can get into food prep or serving areas. I’m not saying your toastie was imaginary calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I
Ffs, she does not need more botox, she looks awful.
She needs to pay her bleeping bills. She is the biggest bleep in the world!
Its as if she has mentally distanced herself from Magnolia Kitchen. So any problems are the companys problems - and nothing to do with her.

even though when u are a small business it is her.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
M
Nelson doesn’t have one. Also Christchurch doesn’t make food. They serve it but don’t prepare it. Still a concern if cats can access the area where they serve the food but they aren’t cooking things.
Google tells me it most definitely does not lol
And I feel like these “specific” cafes would have extra strict eyes on them from the council/MPI etc etc because of their increased risk to the public!… unlike old mate bouj who just lets hers wonder on in wherever they feel like and seemingly is getting away with it 🤮

Reactions: 7
M

Google tells me it most definitely does not lol
And I feel like these “specific” cafes would have extra strict eyes on them from the council/MPI etc etc because of their increased risk to the public!… unlike old mate bouj who just lets hers wonder on in wherever they feel like and seemingly is getting away with it 🤮
You lot are getting just as butthurt as a bunch of influencers about a bloody cat cafe that an anon stranger went to back in April hahaha. Move on, I googled too and it’s closed now, maybe due to health and safety? 😂

many way back to it - did anyone watch Talz live about her very brown butt crack and nipples?

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.