New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umm ‘hon’ it’s not that deep. It’s just a username. And maybe someone had been waiting for ages to use it… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe if she actually used it as what was advertised on her window or realised her window had the wrong @ she wouldn't be in this predicament. It wasn't her also as if it was it would still show her stuff she re named hers what is what she is using now so ger page still shows old justjesscakeco stuff but is now renamed to justjessboujeebakery

Reactions: 5
On our local community page (the community that the Boujee bakery is in and that she posts in) a woman asked if there were any amazing cake makers in the area that could make a birthday cake and not one single person mentioned Just Jess. LOL. What does that say?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
so the topping bottle in the background is from barkers. Wonder if the caramel they “made” is also from barkers 🤔

She's good at pretending other people's ideas recipes are her own

Edit: well not good at pretending as we see the bottles lop more likes to pretend they are her own

On our local community page (the community that the Boujee bakery is in and that she posts in) a woman asked if there were any amazing cake makers in the area that could make a birthday cake and not one single person mentioned Just Jess. LOL. What does that say?

She can't even cater to gluten free my friend wanted a gluten free cake aswell as normal for her wedding and she said they couldn't do that only normal cake so my friend went elsewhere this was beginning of this year

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What is it with influenzas who have to show off their designer accessories. Makes them appear so much more out of touch with the reality of their followers. 🤷
the more these influencers show off their Louis Vuitton and Gucci just makes me think more and more that those brands are cheap and nasty cause they are worn by these wannabes.

Reactions: 17
Fucken hell!!
Clearly no quality control or even just pride in their products. Look how many of these tart bases are broken and they’re being filled to sell!!
It looks like they all took a bite out of one each 😂

Has anyone actually bought and used Get Good Face? I have things in my cart….. and I don’t know if I should but then or if I’m being influenced by her naturally good skin 😅😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched bernadebt addressing the question someone sent about her getting Botox with her $3 bank balance 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ no one is calling u a liar , people just want to know how u can pay for that & not ur debts how can u afford a coffee everyday is what I would like to know ??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched bernadebt addressing the question someone sent about her getting Botox with her $3 bank balance 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ no one is calling u a liar , people just want to know how u can pay for that & not ur debts how can u afford a coffee everyday is what I would like to know ??
i get that your husband still has a job, but I don’t think anyone can really have pity for the whole woe is me act, when you’re still out getting Botox. Read the room bernadebt there are so many people in this country struggling to put food on the table, so yes go and get Botox if you must but perhaps stop harping on about how you “only have $3.”
also how do you think this makes all your creditors feel?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Must be racking up the credit card for the botox coffee and nails 🤑 but also wouldn’t be surprised if she has money hidden away somewhere for herself

Reactions: 12
Boujee boss witch says they “work full weeks” 😂😂

View attachment 1739426

So she is saying they are only open 2 days but make food for those days at beginning of week? What a fukn idiot 🤦‍♀️, she also said this year when she was getting heat how good her buisness was doing and how much they have gone over profit this year now she's saying inflation hit them hard? 😳 get your story straight girl

She would probably also die if she worked a full week it's that hard for her

Reactions: 10

Edit: well not good at pretending as we see the bottles lop more likes to pretend they are her own

She can't even cater to gluten free my friend wanted a gluten free cake aswell as normal for her wedding and she said they couldn't do that only normal cake so my friend went elsewhere this was beginning of this year
What?! Maybe 20 years ago but this is SO standard now!
Fancy offering “alternative” milks for your stupid coffee venture but not being able to provide gluten free when cakes are your core business!! 🤯🤯🙄🙄

View attachment 1739426
She seriously needs to learn about customer service. She made that entire reply about her (We). Not once did she acknowledge the potential customers issue. They didn't want to know how many donuts you make or the pity party about needing $200k. Don't make excuses. Acknowledge and fix

Dear Jenna. Sorry we didn't have the items you wanted when you came in. Let me know what you would like for next (insert date) and we will put them aside so they are kept fresh and ready to be collected. Kind regards

Customer service is easy when you put they, the customer first and don't make it all about you.

Reactions: 28
Dont know if this has been said in previous threads but duck i cant watch millie holmes anymore she is so bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 27
Dont know if this has been said in previous threads but duck i cant watch millie holmes anymore she is so bleeping annoying.
I recently unfollowed her, she’s so bleeping boring these days. It’s all ad ad ad. Used to like following her when she lived in Greece and even in Christchurch. Always doing her ask me anythings and gets super offended when someone asks anything remotely personal.

Reactions: 18
It looks like they all took a bite out of one each 😂

Has anyone actually bought and used Get Good Face? I have things in my cart….. and I don’t know if I should but then or if I’m being influenced by her naturally good skin 😅😂
I haven’t but I’m tempted to buy the sparkly eye masks!

View attachment 1739426
What is she doing? She already relied to this person, why is she also putting it on the gram

What is it with influenzas who have to show off their designer accessories. Makes them appear so much more out of touch with the reality of their followers. 🤷
Especially when they splash out on these garish designer things and the the rest of the outfit is Cotton On lol…to each their own but I personally find that OTT label stuff so tacky

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Watching that story all I could think about was
Is she really staying in her car while her kids are getting out of school and probably looking for her in the pouring rain!

I recently unfollowed her, she’s so bleeping boring these days. It’s all ad ad ad. Used to like following her when she lived in Greece and even in Christchurch. Always doing her ask me anythings and gets super offended when someone asks anything remotely personal.
I’m exactly the same
Just recently unfollowed and before that had her stories on mute as it just got so boring.
Again when she was in Greece and even before that and her IG name was cleaning eating or something like that it was really great

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.