New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracks me up how they are like wow what a surprise thank you! Wouldn't the company have to message and ask what address to send it to?
Yeah I’m pretty sure they reach out and ask for your address unless you’re already on their list to send things to and if you’re real flash I think your agent/manager organises what companies send you…. Which I don’t think is the case with her so🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Can they say no to getting PR packages?
Lots do because they should be paying tax on some of the things received (anything that has a resale value if sold eg clothes). Things like skincare & makeup are generally exempt as I understand it, as they can argue they’ll use it all so no resale? Someone correct me if I’m wrong please.

so a few people (I can only think of
Anjuli Mack off the top of my head!) will specifically say no PR packages so they don’t have to pay tax on things they don’t actually want.

Reactions: 3
Ok I’m catching up - you guys have been busy little tattlers today so I’m sorry if this is already said
but I reakon she can’t get into her shopify and PayPal because she’sin liquidation. Usually when you can’t log in to things like that it’s an easy fix - happened to me with a work account once. I think and hope she’s on for a massive shock!
I'm thinking she's not going to be able to access that money and also NOT going to be able to refund the customers who placed orders.

Seriously dude....what did she think would happen.

Reactions: 10
Just had a good laugh on tiktok jess has posted videos of her new house and someone said things are going to tarnish quickly , another said they would clean up outside obvs jess has a bitchy remark back and others are asking how she got her freedom stuff so quick 🤣 just like ol simone they don't wait long everyone else does and they try making excuses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tarryn once again asking where she can find a treasure box. For someone who spends a lot of time on Facebook market and other websites looking for deals it amazes me she can’t type in a search for this as well. #wantsitfree

Aimee Young stopped all her PR packages and Cherie gets sent very little. When Tarryn moved she was still going around to the old house to collect them and even did the typical, I’ve moved please make contact for my new address.

Reactions: 2
This would absolutely infuriate me if someone owed me money not mention how she says how ruff it is for her with no money tit I work full time and still can't afford botox because I actualy spend my money on tit me and my family need . Does she not relise people won't help her now seeing this, like far out that money would be better off spent another way if she's that hard up
Is this her giving the creditors a big f you? Why would you share that right now.

Reactions: 3
It’s a small thing but good to see karma is working.
She’s clipped her hair but still has those fucken noodles hanging in her eyes !!! 🤮Whoops should of continued watching, as she injects her face with other peoples money. Man she is an asshole. I understand now why she let the noodles run free tho

Reactions: 7
Anyone know if Jess or anyone there has a Food safety cert? Pretty sure in Auckland you have to be trained in it and be certified. With all the violations she's obviously not trained or didn't pay any attention and really just doesn't care. Also the constant drinking at work is a health and safety issue and work safe NZ should hear about it.

Anyone screenshotting/recording all of the food safety/hygiene issues and reporting them to the council? Happy to join in and report as well if those with screenshots can repost

Reactions: 8
Anyone know if Jess or anyone there has a Food safety cert? Pretty sure in Auckland you have to be trained in it and be certified. With all the violations she's obviously not trained or didn't pay any attention and really just doesn't care. Also the constant drinking at work is a health and safety issue and work safe NZ should hear about it.

Anyone screenshotting/recording all of the food safety/hygiene issues and reporting them to the council? Happy to join in and report as well if those with screenshots can repost
Honestly NZ food safety is a joke. She would have had to pass NP2 (or maybe 3….) but once you pass they leave you alone for a year at that level unless they get multiple complaints. I just had to pay more money to get mine renewed and they didn’t even come and revisit me - and they said see ya in 2 years maybe.

So her staff are out 25k and she’s swanning off getting Botox. What a bleep

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.