New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucken hell!!
Clearly no quality control or even just pride in their products. Look how many of these tart bases are broken and they’re being filled to sell!!
The emojis! Are you blind?! How can this be acceptable quality to sell!

Fucken hell!!
Clearly no quality control or even just pride in their products. Look how many of these tart bases are broken and they’re being filled to sell!!
Exactly, that's sloppy quality control. And now they are ready.for selling😡. How long have they been in the container, when were they made🤷 I wouldn't want to pay for a broken one😡 let's try and disguise they are broken with garish amounts of toppings😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Now it’s oh I’m locked out of Shopify, so I can’t get the delivery info, but also they’ve suspended my PayPal so I can’t get my $$, and also locked out of my Insta - yes it’s my fault for not doing the 2 factor authentication, but heeeeelp I can’t get my money or send people their orders!
…..maybe should have thought about that before you JUST spent however much on your face!
I’m trying/need to untangle ‘me’ from ‘Magnolia Kitchen’ but also I found some more Mag Kitchen keep cups that I’ll sell
HOW exactly is she allowed to sell branded merch??
If she really wanted to get those orders out, she'd contact the customer direct, ask for their details and send the tit out. Instead she's whining whoa is me, fml all over insta.

Does she not see the irony in setting up a paid close friends to talk through business issues. I mean LMAO, you just failed miserably you dumb fucken witch, who wants to listen to you talk about business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly, that's sloppy quality control. And now they are ready.for selling😡. How long have they been in the container, when were they made🤷 I wouldn't want to pay for a broken one😡 let's try and disguise they are broken with garish amounts of toppings😡
I spy the homemade sauce in a Barkers bottle 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did anyone else see her stories a couple of weeks ago saying how they met?? He's her landlord 🤢 Guessing she's not paying rent anymore 🙃
Holly May, yes I saw that. And in her recent tictok she's addressing someone and telling them off about sugar daddy's. She's saying 'make no mistake if something is being paid for it's a transactional relationship.' Um ok Holly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Skete is getting a bit boring with the whole pram chat it feels like she does it all the time and it always comes to the same conclusion

Reactions: 15
The emojis! Are you blind?! How can this be acceptable quality to sell!
I’ve managed a few hospo business in my time, and tit like that you just accepted as collateral and they went to staff cause you always want to put your best products forward. I’ve never been to her bakery and I honestly don’t think I would waste the petrol on it since following on Insta. 🤮

Reactions: 14
Holly May, yes I saw that. And in her recent tictok she's addressing someone and telling them off about sugar daddy's. She's saying 'make no mistake if something is being paid for it's a transactional relationship.' Um ok Holly
Nobody tell my fiance that then.... he's paying the mortgage while I'm on maternity leave 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has this bougie jess person ever gone to a cookery class? Has she done any study or training at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve managed a few hospo business in my time, and tit like that you just accepted as collateral and they went to staff cause you always want to put your best products forward. I’ve never been to her bakery and I honestly don’t think I would waste the petrol on it since following on Insta. 🤮
There are so many businesses doing what she’s doing but WELL, I can’t fathom why anyone would spend their money on her crap

Reactions: 2
Ellie listing off everything she needs to buy for her overseas trip on her story today 🙄 'Suitcases are so expensive'
Don't know if it's just me but when she said New York I had to go back and look at the subtitles because she says it so weirdly. Could have sworn I heard Newark or something 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.