New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she cry poverty one minute then off to her injector for Botox a couple of days later. Another influenza who is entitled and selfish. This is a real slap in the face to all to whom she owes money. Pay your creditors before you flaunt your spending in a public forum. This is the lowestšŸ˜”
Agree! Just disgusting behaviour. To have the nerve to publicise what she's doing as well, no shame there what so ever about her bills

Reactions: 9
The only thing I agree with Danni about is that I would also be upset if I went to an event and met someone and they posted on here talking tit about me after. I can see why that would be upsetting.

All the other stuff is reaching to be offended and she has to accept that if you make a public Instagram profile people are going to talk about it publically.

Now itā€™s oh Iā€™m locked out of Shopify, so I canā€™t get the delivery info, but also theyā€™ve suspended my PayPal so I canā€™t get my $$, and also locked out of my Insta - yes itā€™s my fault for not doing the 2 factor authentication, but heeeeelp I canā€™t get my money or send people their orders!
ā€¦..maybe should have thought about that before you JUST spent however much on your face!
Iā€™m trying/need to untangle ā€˜meā€™ from ā€˜Magnolia Kitchenā€™ but also I found some more Mag Kitchen keep cups that Iā€™ll sell
HOW exactly is she allowed to sell branded merch??
Ok Iā€™m catching up - you guys have been busy little tattlers today so Iā€™m sorry if this is already said
but I reakon she canā€™t get into her shopify and PayPal because sheā€™sin liquidation. Usually when you canā€™t log in to things like that itā€™s an easy fix - happened to me with a work account once. I think and hope sheā€™s on for a massive shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree! Just disgusting behaviour. To have the nerve to publicise what she's doing as well, no shame there what so ever about her bills
Itā€™s so weird that anyone thinks that it is so important to talk into your phone about every single thing you do. She thinks she some celebrity and people want the updates! It is so narcissistic. Also where is she baking now? Doesnā€™t she have to use a commercial kitchen for it to be legal?

Hi guys! Did you know that you don't actually have to have kids if you don't want them?! I didn't - I thought the stork just dropped a baby off on your doorstep whether you wanted one or not! Follow me for more amazing āœØļøcHiLdFrEeāœØļø life hacks!
Damn, I didnā€™t and now Iā€™m stuck with 3 of the things šŸ˜” I guess Iā€™ll just never be able to do any sort of adult activity ever again. šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re shoshannah. She says that "plan b" failed, nobody calls in that in NZ so I don't believe she really tried that and either way she's already a mum in her 20s, would think if she really wasn't trying to get pregnant she would be intellectually capable of avoiding getting pregnant.
What do you mean nobody calls it plan B? Thatā€™s what my friends and I call it. I donā€™t think itā€™s a fair comment to assume she didnā€™t use plan B because YOU donā€™t call it what she does? I feel like you wouldnā€™t say you took plan B if you didnā€™t, her child may read that one day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

How much would that Botox and fillers have been? $700+?
Easily!

I've only ever heard Americans online refer to it as Plan B, normally here I hear people say ECP or emegency contraception, or morning after pill. But more and more american lingo is slipping in here with the internet, so I can see how someone who is on tiktok etc a lot would say that.

Reactions: 10
I liked following her when she only had a small following, saw her post in a single mum page and liked looking at their travel photos.
canā€™t stand any influencers who do the ITS ALL IN MY PATREON thing, donā€™t follow her now.
I do respect that she keeps her sons face hidden online. Some of our friends could learn a thing or two from her about protecting their children.
I believe the only reason she hides her son's face is because kids dad specifically requested it. But at least she respected that.

Reactions: 1
Can they say no to getting PR packages?
Yea they can and a lot do. She will never say no as she doesnā€™t want to pay for things. Means she can spend more on herself and her crappy DIY projects she steals from others. She thinks by doing competitions/giveaways thatā€™s her helping others in these tough times. Only reason she does it is so her numbers go up.
Itā€™s why her supermarket bill always seems low, she forgets to calculate the free food she gets pretty much weekly.

Reactions: 6
What do you mean nobody calls it plan B? Thatā€™s what my friends and I call it. I donā€™t think itā€™s a fair comment to assume she didnā€™t use plan B because YOU donā€™t call it what she does? I feel like you wouldnā€™t say you took plan B if you didnā€™t, her child may read that one day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
In nz it is known as morning after pill. Or ECP (emergency contraceptive) I think Plan B might be a USA brand name for the same product.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.