New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I have finally caught up! I need to hash out about @danni_duncan is anyone else over her?!

I'm so over Simone and her "perfect life" 🤮🤮🤮

Also Sabby Jey is just ughhh she acts like she is so high and mighty over everyone 🤮🤮

Thoughts team?

Reactions: 3
I’m really undecided how I feel about hashtag Jess. A lot of complaining
I like her, I think she’s more on the real side, apart from Louisa friendships etc. I think with 4 kids and having a really traumatic birth with the last one it makes sense has a lot going on. Obviously pretty well off though, not the same problems as others if can plan a $30k wedding off the cuff in 2 months.

Anyone have the tea on Kaitlin Chapman? Always posts super cryptic posts about being a single mum and and dealing with a dead beat dad

also Mandy and Tarryn - whaaaat happened?! Tarryn was her bridesmaid and now they don’t talk!?

Reactions: 1
Ok I have finally caught up! I need to hash out about @danni_duncan is anyone else over her?!

Also Sabby Jey is just ughhh she acts like she is so high and mighty over everyone 🤮🤮

Thoughts team?
I'm over danni too! She's a broken record now.

Shayden has been reading the forum too. I wonder who is the influencer that he said was talking to him about it…I lose respect for any influencer that is friendly with Simone. He seems way more down to earth than her I would be surprised to know they are friends.
They are friends with Kate your mate and elliesbelly too I think

I'm over danni too! She's a broken record now.
Right?! Like we get it, your a 30's lady, married and without kids like stop with the same damn story! Also the whole archilles thing is just driving me up the wall like omg stop 🤮😂

Reactions: 7
Anyone have the tea on Kaitlin Chapman? Always posts super cryptic posts about being a single mum and and dealing with a dead beat dad

also Mandy and Tarryn - whaaaat happened?! Tarryn was her bridesmaid and now they don’t talk!?
No tea, but she did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid and she was really nice! I want to use her when I eventually get married.

Reactions: 2
I’m really undecided how I feel about hashtag Jess. A lot of complaining
Yeah like she’s getting married and every part of it is a drama just because it’s not 100% her way

No tea, but she did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid and she was really nice! I want to use her when I eventually get married
The idea I have which is 100 % a guess is if you’ve been following her for a while you would have seen a story about someone in her family having an incident with the PlayStation .... maybe it’s do with someone in mandys family if you get what I’m saying

Reactions: 2
Oh yes, and “at full price” of course. No declared paid partnership with The Diamond Shop even though she featured them in a bunch of different posts over several weeks.
Sure love, you think we don’t realise you’re getting a hefty discount for that quid quo pro deal you’re doing for her there?
Would she still have to declare #ad when she features her hideous wedding rings? They were a sponsored item from The Diamond Shop, as is the engagement ring from Michael Hill. She doesn't seem to feature the fugly, I'll take one of each, just duck me up fam wedding rings in her nail art shots as much as she used to.

Does anyone follow Marnies world? Would love to know what others think 😅 people I know irl that follow her seem to have a different opinion to me
she creeps me out cultivating this imaginary life as a broke hippy when she’s rich and owns Auckland property etc but she is always crying poor. Also her tee shirts are ugly and all her anti vaxx supporters wear them so it’s like a big red flag whenever you see one wearing it. I can’t imagine ever wearing a tee shirt that says goddess on it makes me want to vom. She gets called out alllll the time because she never listens to anyone even when you gently say “hey that’s racist” or “hey maybe don’t use that word it’s real offensive” she just doesn’t consider any other views and believes everyone is a bully out to get her if they don’t praise her constantly 🤢 so many of these instagrammers would be healthier if they didn’t have hundreds of people saying youre so amazing to everything they do and also if they got real jobs 😂

Reactions: 10
she creeps me out cultivating this imaginary life as a broke hippy when she’s rich and owns Auckland property etc but she is always crying poor. Also her tee shirts are ugly and all her anti vaxx supporters wear them so it’s like a big red flag whenever you see one wearing it. I can’t imagine ever wearing a tee shirt that says goddess on it makes me want to vom. She gets called out alllll the time because she never listens to anyone even when you gently say “hey that’s racist” or “hey maybe don’t use that word it’s real offensive” she just doesn’t consider any other views and believes everyone is a bully out to get her if they don’t praise her constantly 🤢 so many of these instagrammers would be healthier if they didn’t have hundreds of people saying youre so amazing to everything they do and also if they got real jobs 😂
Shes definitely not poor, she went to a top school aswell. Sometimes her story's just creep me out. The whole communal living ect.

Thoughts team?
God I wish Danni Duncans IUD will fail and land her with triplets! And no babe that's not "style" it's fuken awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes definitely not poor, she went to a top school aswell. Sometimes her story's just creep me out. The whole communal living ect.
So did her husband, went to a very prestigious school. Their house looks so dirty. I feel sorry for her children, she puts so much about them online and a lot of it, is really negative. She clearly has disdain for the middle child. She is always saying she’s in a funk then the next minute she’s dancing around the beach like some kind of lost balloon, she seems to have genuine mental health issues (which is fine, god don’t we all) but does utterly nothing practical about solving them, just woo woo “I had a muffin and listened to Florence and the machine and now I’m great!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ooh yes I wonder about what happened with her and the husband! Well ex now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.