New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when Simone had the question box I asked if Asher goes to daycare. I can no longer she her highlights or stories! I can through my dogs account so she has semi blocked me hahah
Standard practice for her. If she restricts people, they can’t see her stories but her followers don’t go down.
Seems very strange behavior for someone who preaches “it only matters if you like yourself”

Reactions: 7
HAHA. I feel like fine, if you don't want kids, don't have them. I want kids, don't have them yet, and do find the mum influencers and culture of everything being about kids pretty annoying, so I followed her. You do almost feel defective in your 30s without kids. But jeez, there's only so many posts you can make to say you don't have or want kids.
This is absolutely true!

Their life seems so all over the place and chaotic when it doesn’t need to be. I have neurodiverse kids and they would be out of control if we lived like that, granted we only see what they choose to share so I might be wrong

Can’t stand her constant moaning and “funks” it’s actually problematic to share that so often as if it’s normal. She has the resources she needs to get help and make changes it’s not healthy to pretend it’s all ok after a dance when other struggling mums are watching
About that It reminds me heaps of that officially Em / raising Ziggy real like obsession with attention. The embassy and empire and everything Em stuff its so bad for your mental health to make everything about you and then they get a tiny bit of attention online and quit their jobs and get their husbands to quit their jobs and then freak out when that’s heaps of pressure like of course it is? Everyone else has to work and nobody else says oh my job is paying ok and I might get paid more so my husband should quit his job. They create problems for themselves then monetise those problems to appear relateable and it’s so unhealthy, like raising Ziggy said she had a mental breakdown and took maybe two days off posting and kept being all “follow me on patreon for my sexual abuse ptsd trauama mental breakdown stories“ and then stopped going to therapy and when all her followers are saying oh I love this and I love when you give us private info about your husband it means they have no healthy boundaries which again is bad for your mental health but they all say they’re mental health campaigners when they never give health advice for mums like see your gp, go to therapy, get meds, set boundaries …

Reactions: 6
Oh is Jess Owen's following Simone now? She suddenly has a giveaway too 😳
I think she might have followed for a while?
They’re both part of the Aimn “spon” crew and Jess does do heaps of giveaways and hashtag spon hashtag ad posts…
Had to lol at her LV “bag drama” she was very conscious to reiterate that she saved for the bag, that it was her first big purchase after hustling so hard, and that she was ONLY sharing because “some many of you have been asking” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
About that It reminds me heaps of that officially Em / raising Ziggy real like obsession with attention. The embassy and empire and everything Em stuff its so bad for your mental health to make everything about you and then they get a tiny bit of attention online and quit their jobs and get their husbands to quit their jobs and then freak out when that’s heaps of pressure like of course it is? Everyone else has to work and nobody else says oh my job is paying ok and I might get paid more so my husband should quit his job. They create problems for themselves then monetise those problems to appear relateable and it’s so unhealthy, like raising Ziggy said she had a mental breakdown and took maybe two days off posting and kept being all “follow me on patreon for my sexual abuse ptsd trauama mental breakdown stories“ and then stopped going to therapy and when all her followers are saying oh I love this and I love when you give us private info about your husband it means they have no healthy boundaries which again is bad for your mental health but they all say they’re mental health campaigners when they never give health advice for mums like see your gp, go to therapy, get meds, set boundaries …
I quite like her and know a few people that know her IRL and only have good things to say. She did say she was dropped by her therapist and it’s not easy to find therapists with availability at the moment. I like that she doesn’t promote products she wouldn’t buy but she obviously makes decent $$ from her patreon, which is basically a big fan club that lures you in with the promise of a tribe and free stuff lol.
But yes it is problematic and she’s not the only one, words of Emma Heaphy comes to mind too. If you’re crying on the bathroom floor at the end of every day you’re not ok, I’d hate for other Mums to see that and think oh it’s normal to feel like this I’m ok.
The last time I recorded myself crying I was a teenager and totally did it for attention 😂 I’ve had struggles with mental health in the past and recording myself mid breakdown never came to mind.

Staying home with kids is not for everyone and can be really tough, stop being a martyr and put your phone down, kids in daycare and get a day job, there’s nothing wrong with doing that

She cheated on her husband, hence why she’s gets so defensive… this is from another member…

“If you followed her back then you might remember a couple in Nelson who used to travel over to see her all the time… Then suddenly stopped. It was the husband. Ness split from Chris, but the other couple stayed together. They’re quite religious so I imagine that played a part in the staging together business. Worst thing is she’s always posting about how amazing he is, and whenever I see that I can’t help but think how amazing is he for cheating on you with one of your best friends?!”
[/QUOT
Also, I love Rebecca Keil and so glad her husband is treating her a bit nicer!
But what was the tea on that? They split (a while back) and she was solo holidaying with her Mum and seemed super sad, I’m assuming he cheated but then realised how amazing she really was?!

Yes! She was her “second” best friend down from Nana Whittaker 🤣🤮
The name Ariana rings a bell!? No kids?

Reactions: 1
But yes it is problematic and she’s not the only one, words of Emma Heaphy comes to mind too. If you’re crying on the bathroom floor at the end of every day you’re not ok, I’d hate for other Mums to see that and think oh it’s normal to feel like this I’m ok.
The last time I recorded myself crying I was a teenager and totally did it for attention 😂 I’ve had struggles with mental health in the past and recording myself mid breakdown never came to mind.

Staying home with kids is not for everyone and can be really tough, stop being a martyr and put your phone down, kids in daycare and get a day job, there’s nothing wrong with doing that

Interesting, I quite like Emma Heaphy’s posts/poems. Also, Jess Urlichs. And I find it reassuring to see other Mums struggling with emotions that are similar/relatable. You def make a good point about recording yourself crying though 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah Rebecca is a lot better now, she is very needy of her mothers time and attention. She was really really messy for awhile there (had lambs living inside) and i had to unfollow because it was painful watching her share these beautiful products while trashing them.

I like her content now tho, Aggy is super cute, unsure how the chocolate bar situation will go? Nana will probably end up doing it. God I hope she’s got a premises to do it on because her kitchen is discusting so not sure I would trust it

Yeah Rebecca is a lot better now, she is very needy of her mothers time and attention. She was really really messy for awhile there (had lambs living inside) and i had to unfollow because it was painful watching her share these beautiful products while trashing them.

I like her content now tho, Aggy is super cute, unsure how the chocolate bar situation will go? Nana will probably end up doing it. God I hope she’s got a premises to do it on because her kitchen is discusting so not sure I would trust it
I really like Rebecca she seems really honest about the help she needs, good on her for accepting instead of crying about hard everything is constantly 😅 wouldn’t be surprised if she has adhd

Reactions: 11
Interesting, I quite like Emma Heaphy’s posts/poems. Also, Jess Urlichs. And I find it reassuring to see other Mums struggling with emotions that are similar/relatable. You def make a good point about recording yourself crying though 😂
I do like some the stuff she posts too I just think it’s a bit overdone sometimes. That’s what her brand is about though so I suppose you’d only go there if you were wanting that content.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone heard of Mere.Barker? She's averagely ok, she posts some real stuff and has quite an interesting story. Although she does seem stuck up Danni's butt a little, maybe she's trying to copy her and be "adult with no kids under 30 instead of 30 without a kids" 😂😂

Also edited: she also has an injured L) foot 😂😂 she's literally copying Danni 😒

Ive been waiting for Em to come up... everything seems so hard for her and shes always offended by the smallest thing.. alot of the time i think she needs a reality check about real life problems. Her husband is home most the time and she still struggles with parenting.

Reactions: 8
Ive been waiting for Em to come up... everything seems so hard for her and shes always offended by the smallest thing.. alot of the time i think she needs a reality check about real life problems. Her husband is home most the time and she still struggles with parenting.
I stopped following once she asked someone to give up thier user name to her. Just seemed so entitled. Also so over the top pushing her “community + pateron” on everypost

Reactions: 4
when Simone had the question box I asked if Asher goes to daycare. I can no longer she her highlights or stories! I can through my dogs account so she has semi blocked me hahah
She does this all the time, restricts what you can see so her follower count doesn’t drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.