New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still wanting more info on Louisa Morley, I always think she looks dirty

Reactions: 8
Didn’t think I was defensive, sorry if that’s how it came across just think so much sounds like bullshit jealous woman because they don’t get a weekend away? 😅 I know if someone said I’ll pay you $ to go away for a weekend I would. & honestly don’t know many of the other people. Have started following a few of the suggestions in here so will report back once I have made a judgment.
Oh please. You didn’t come here with logic. You came where with lame defenses, for people simply having opinions and observations they have made about Simones content. People can have an opinion about what they’ve seen with out it being because they are some “jealous woman” (very gender stereotyping here).

Reactions: 7
You know, Skete had me interested for about a day. Then she suddenly backpedaled claiming she was risking losing her page and now I don't feel like it's going anywhere

Reactions: 16
You guys need to lay off Simone and saying she does the same tit every day.
She changed her font this week and it was riveting.
Oh please. You didn’t come here with logic. You came where with lame defenses, for people simply having opinions and observations they have made about Simones content. People can have an opinion about what they’ve seen with out it being because they are some “jealous woman” (very gender stereotyping here).
and looks like you don’t like having an opinion said back at you? 😂 so it’s fine for you to have one, but not when it doesn’t agree 100 percent with you. Ok. Got it. Can dish it, can’t receive it. Noted

• Wow
Reactions: 1
and looks like you don’t like having an opinion said back at you? 😂 so it’s fine for you to have one, but not when it doesn’t agree 100 percent with you. Ok. Got it. Can dish it, can’t receive it. Noted
Of course you are welcome to an opinion. Just clarifying… your opinion is that anyone who doesn’t froth over Simone’s content must be a “bullshit jealous woman”?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah yes. 16 extra sachets of #spon lemon and lime juice, stored neatly away in a #spon storage basket because the perfectly arranged fridge is just too overstuffed with #spon groceries to fit them in.

Such relatable. Much content.
So she has an "eco" cleaning line cause she cares about the environment, and ALSO has a lemon tree with current fruit
But nope gotta have a duck tonne of lemon juice in packaging that will need to be binned after? Christ

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Ah yes. 16 extra sachets of #spon lemon and lime juice, stored neatly away in a #spon storage basket because the perfectly arranged fridge is just too overstuffed with #spon groceries to fit them in.

Such relatable. Much content.
Ah yes, and *checks Countdown website* thats $94.40 worth of lemon and lime juice. Just, hanging out on your shelves.

#outoftouch

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have to agree, I used to love Simone in the early days (even bought her book!!) but I respectfully unfollowed as I felt her content just wasn’t aligning with me anymore - not her problem that I’m not digging her stuff any more.
But now for me she’s become a good example amongst many of why I’d be worried about my daughters when they come to an age they’d be starting down the social media route - Want a great lifestyle? Don’t worry about an actual honest job, just grift on social media and you’ll get everything you ever dreamed of!
Again, it’s not just Simone, there’s so many more doing this than I even realised - Simone is just someone I followed (and admired!) from the beginning and watched morph into something I’m not sure I like.

Reactions: 9
So she has an "eco" cleaning line cause she cares about the environment, and ALSO has a lemon tree with current fruit
But nope gotta have a duck tonne of lemon juice in packaging that will need to be binned after? Christ
Just you wait, tryhards will come along and tell you that you can totes put all of those sachets into soft plastics recycling!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just you wait, tryhards will come along and tell you that you can totes put all of those sachets into soft plastics recycling!
Oooo looks like I’ve trigged you hahaha glad I’m always on your mind ;) do you get obsessed with things easily? All clicks now hahaha

The excess and waste is so gross. How are they not embarrassed by it when so many families are struggling at the moment and they’re taking everything they can get when they don’t need it. Puts me off buying from the brands they promote, I know it’s their way of advertising and they aren’t charities but it’s getting too much

Reactions: 12
There's a point! Of all the mundane areas we have ever seen Simone clean in her house have we ever seen her recycling? Tryhard maybe have a whisper in your mates ear about some fresh content

• Haha
Oooo looks like I’ve trigged you hahaha glad I’m always on your mind ;) do you get obsessed with things easily? All clicks now hahaha
Yes. I am very easily trigged. Almost as easily trigged as someone who joins an online forum that’s purely about bitching about influencers but doesn’t spend any time bitching about influencers, just logs in at least 12 times in a day just to defend one particular influencer from criticism.

Can’t wait to see all the Asher content tomorrow now you know people are gonna be watching for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to agree, I used to love Simone in the early days (even bought her book!!) but I respectfully unfollowed as I felt her content just wasn’t aligning with me anymore - not her problem that I’m not digging her stuff any more.
But now for me she’s become a good example amongst many of why I’d be worried about my daughters when they come to an age they’d be starting down the social media route - Want a great lifestyle? Don’t worry about an actual honest job, just grift on social media and you’ll get everything you ever dreamed of!
Again, it’s not just Simone, there’s so many more doing this than I even realised - Simone is just someone I followed (and admired!) from the beginning and watched morph into something I’m not sure I like.
Same here, I read her book and followed her journey from way back - before even the skin removal surgery! But the disgusting over consumption is a real turn off. Also how can you trust her recommendations when she promotes anything and everything. Then turns around and sells it the second she takes it off.

Her behaviour with Asher is just bizarre too. All the meals naked in the bath - so he doesn't stain the clothes she is about to resell!

Omg the name 🤣🤣 hi five my friend

Same here, I read her book and followed her journey from way back - before even the skin removal surgery! But the disgusting over consumption is a real turn off. Also how can you trust her recommendations when she promotes anything and everything. Then turns around and sells it the second she takes it off.

Her behaviour with Asher is just bizarre too. All the meals naked in the bath - so he doesn't stain the clothes she is about to resell!
I can’t with all these names hahha

remember back in the day when she was less than open about her surgery she got majorly called out for it, it’s only after that that she started being upfront

The excess and waste is so gross. How are they not embarrassed by it when so many families are struggling at the moment and they’re taking everything they can get when they don’t need it. Puts me off buying from the brands they promote, I know it’s their way of advertising and they aren’t charities but it’s getting too much
I WILL NOT buy from brands that support her, which can be super annoying cause there is so many lol.

Reactions: 4
Oh, and while we have you @tryhards, can you tell us what it was like to have to pretend to be excited about being Queen Crackerjack for a day? What about that promo fit with the Simone Anderson personal brand AT ALL? For a moment there I was actually feeling for you, having to pick your favourite outfit out of a bunch of castoff second hand clothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.