New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see this site has hit a nerve with some of the so called influencers today.

Reactions: 9
I see this site has hit a nerve with some of the so called influencers today.
Yep! All trying to justify and deflect the fact that they're problematic in so many ways and taking advantage of their viewers. Even somebody like Lottie has done stories about us and it's most likely because the precious queen Lisa hays was mentioned 🙄

Reactions: 8
Is there a new thread yet?
Not yet, when this one is closed it will say no more posts and the next thread has been mentioned above and follows sequentially.

Edited to add that I don’t know how to start a new thread but the VIP members are pretty good at sorting it out 😊

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think how Stacey Welsh left the scene was off. She campaigned for strangers or her ‘following’ to give her $$ and then as soon as she got it, she left…

Reactions: 10
Naw look at the little tantrum because the truth hurts I guess 🤷 She literally can't hack anything unless it's kissing her incredible ass. How's she going to sell all those Thermy's without ripping off and using her followers.
She’ll pop back up with a thermomix selling page, without splashing her kids all over the place. No way is she disappearing from sm.

Reactions: 12
Naw look at the little tantrum because the truth hurts I guess 🤷 She literally can't hack anything unless it's kissing her incredible ass. How's she going to sell all those Thermy's without ripping off and using her followers.
That explains why she denied me and and a friends follow request tbh only wanted to follow cos of this page

See old Als is having a whine. She literally posted on her story last night bitching and moaning about her husband leaving his plate and shirt on the couch she’s always bagging him out or saying he’s in a foul mood. Full of snarky comments about him but it’s not toxic…. She’s a literal train wreck you can’t help but to watch 😅

Same! I can’t see it lasting, like surely not. Cherie seems way more chill and hands on as mum compared to MK.
Omg I love your username!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.