Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tryharder

VIP Member
I saw a comment before about Rachel GB. God do people follow her? She talks about herself in blow by blow minute detail. It’s so boring. And then she wants people to pay for patreon to read more!! So boring.

zeroeffstogive

So weird that she says the kind comments aren't being approved - ummm that is not how it works and there are heaps of comments on here talking up the better accounts.

Her followers must be all like, "babe I tried to stand up for you". Eek awkward.

Also to influencers saying "oh you people hiding behind fake names on that forum", we have no other choice. Any comments or questions to influencers on their comment section is quickly deleted, DMs ignored, and accounts restricted (gotta keep those follower numbers though eh?) or blocked. You don't want to reflect on your behaviour on your own account so maybe you might do it here.
Yasss to ALL of this!

booboo222

Chatty Member
So what happened with Dom?

And was the point of the prank with being an obsessed stalker? Makes no sense. Just send lots of texts and then what was meant to happen? Doesn’t sound funny to me lol

shh77

VIP Member
Anyone know why shaanxo said she’s meeting her baby next week - at 38weeks - is she being induced/ C-section? How come?

No judge or hate - just suuuuper nosy
Yip! In her latest vlog I think? Or stories, I forget where I saw but she did say she’s getting induced

fakestagram

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this but I had to unfollow Ellie’s Belly because she would not stop flogging those fucking candles!! We get it, you make candles but fuck me she was promoting them daily.. 😡
Uhh it's her main income so of course shes going to promote them daily. It's no different to any other business owner 🤷

Ewwi.nsta

Ugh so many to name! They make me cringe always buying items at stores then tagging the store in hopes they get free stuff
This is the worst part! They sit there and tag them like 20 times over and then are like "omg thanks so much to such or such for sending me this" 😂😂😂

fakestagram

AND I heard (from a good source) Louisa trashed all the vendors who did things for her wedding, 99% was #spon but she never posted about them much cause iT wAs So OvErWhElMiNg

shh77

VIP Member
I’ve never seen her preach no TV, but probably don’t follow as closely as you. There is nothing wrong with kids so watching tv just like there is nothing wrong with no TV. Neither is better. What ever suits your family right?
She claims her and Trent never/rarely watch tv so I can’t really imagine her plonking angelchild down in front if it for hours? But I never seen her say she wouldn’t so….? 🤷🏼‍♀️

SimoneAnderSpon

Amy was sleeping around at the same time her husband was if not first with a married man that had a pregnant wife at home so I find it how ironic she shared the poor me/empowering woman card when she's out there breaking family's up.
Yeah, it's definitely hypocritical for sure. Seems to fit her character to a tee though.

I met her a while back and she seemed very snobby and cliquey.

Ewwi.nsta

I love Emma she's so sweet and just open and honest 💕
I meet Jess once and she was an absolute biarch 😂 don't like her one bit tbh
I love Emma she's so sweet and just open and honest 💕

I meet Jess once and she was an absolute biarch 😂 don't like her one bit tbh
She was totally rude and just stuck up about herself and everything she does as a vet nurse. It's just total ick 🤮😂

Ewwi.nsta

I just find that most Auckland influncers all post the same shit like filming themselves at f45, nails and outfit fits oh and boujee brands like Gucci and Louis Vuitton like all at the same time?? Who copies who and starts these trends lol
I wish I knew who started these trends 😂😂.

anonanonz

Chatty Member
I’m really undecided how I feel about hashtag Jess. A lot of complaining
I like her, I think she’s more on the real side, apart from Louisa friendships etc. I think with 4 kids and having a really traumatic birth with the last one it makes sense has a lot going on. Obviously pretty well off though, not the same problems as others if can plan a $30k wedding off the cuff in 2 months.

KatT82

Not to mention the kids eat reheated left over dinner from the night before every single night because they don't eat together. Uses the excuse that hubby gets home late....well mine does too a lot of the time (shift worker) and I still manage to have a meal with my kids 😁 She also gets her kids picked up from school every single day (well on the off chance they actually go to school). Their life seems so abnormal and not something a lot of people would strive to be like. Kids are practically raising themselves because she's either in bed or in the second lounge/office/family room peddling the infamous thermy.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 infamous thermy🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't forget the constant berating of him and calling him a c**t a lot.
Whoooo is this? I need to follow them🤣🤣