Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Are Stacey and Pagan Banfield still active? I used to follow them a while back…

I thought Ellie was really good friends with Stacey but haven’t seen them together for a while.

shh77

VIP Member
Love cherie from pepper and me buy can't stand cams voice I must say tho he hasn't been on her insta for awhile.
I think she said he’s away in Mexico?
I also couldn’t stand him for ages but then realised they actually weren’t together and I dunno he’s grown in me now lol

Yeah Ed&Is tan is shit
Is it?? I’ve actually never bought an influencers product before but had maaaaybe considered getting some Ed&I products lol maybe but nope not if they’re crap

So weird that she says the kind comments aren't being approved - ummm that is not how it works and there are heaps of comments on here talking up the better accounts.

Her followers must be all like, "babe I tried to stand up for you". Eek awkward.

Also to influencers saying "oh you people hiding behind fake names on that forum", we have no other choice. Any comments or questions to influencers on their comment section is quickly deleted, DMs ignored, and accounts restricted (gotta keep those follower numbers though eh?) or blocked. You don't want to reflect on your behaviour on your own account so maybe you might do it here.
100% 👏👏👏

booboo222

Chatty Member
What? It was suicide ? How awful

Magnolia is the absolute worst, I just don’t get how people can follow her, she’s a terrible parent and her over the top swearing and use of the word cunt is not cute, especially when talking about people that got you to where you are, “you only see 5 mins of my life” but the 5 mins she shows of her husband are 🤮 he also has ego/arrogance issues and speaks to their kids like shite.
Her second book seems to be a slight flop?
and an earlier post said she’s struggling with rent?
She is so toxic and passive aggressive, and those mirror poses, oh my lord, so cringe!
Anyway, being toxic on Insta isn’t a great way to promote your business.
Please Cherie break away from the Narcissist, you’re everything she isn’t.

In other news, a beautiful soul to follow, Paige Wainui/Fox, her lovely husband committed suicide last year, and her heartbreaking journey of grief and trying to carry on is inspirational, beautiful strong soul.

tryhards

She claims her and Trent never/rarely watch tv so I can’t really imagine her plonking angelchild down in front if it for hours? But I never seen her say she wouldn’t so….? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally highly doubt if you watch it as parents you then would choose to put your child in front of it.

shh77

VIP Member
Yes this behaviour was far more concerning than them joking around with a beer bottle and gross jokes about hidings. The criticism and day to day stuff is far more impactful to a child's mental and emotional well-being than the stupid jokes. We all need to feel valued, loved, and special.
Absolutely! And even though she says all this to Edward, to and about him, she definitely favours him over James and that also has a huge impact on a child! knowing your Mother prefers your brother over you!
I know these people’s platforms are their own and they can share whatever they please - but I just find it SO INCREDIBLY unprofessional what she chooses to share on her BUSINESS INSTAGRAM?! 🤯🤯
I’ll never get over it the swearing (lol I definitely swear a lot too) the personal home stuff, speaking about her staff the way she does… it’s all just so insanely unprofessional!

unknownkiwi1992

Did anyone follow Morgan Edwards holiday stories? I love the information she shares and think she’s great but she usually seems so safety conscious with carseats etc and it all seemed to go out the window when they were on holiday? Not a judgment and she clearly knows what she’s doing just found the river swims and transport a lol
Morgan did take car seats they left them at some place when they didn’t need them

Ewwi.nsta

Has anyone heard of Mere.Barker? She's averagely ok, she posts some real stuff and has quite an interesting story. Although she does seem stuck up Danni's butt a little, maybe she's trying to copy her and be "adult with no kids under 30 instead of 30 without a kids" 😂😂

Also edited: she also has an injured L) foot 😂😂 she's literally copying Danni 😒

blabbermom

Brianna is one of those people that were nice before “Instagram fame”. Once she started getting more and more free shit she became a clone.
She had a super shit childhood and married into a rich AF family so I’m still rooting for her but wish she would just stay humble!
I didn’t realise she had a shit childhood 🙁 I do feel sorry for her because she does struggle with her mental health

Herefortheteabruh

There's this chick @mere.barker who is like a copy cat of Danni I swear 🤬 🤮
And then there's also Als_endofit or whatever and she's fake asf and then Natayla Norton is all over her and all the big influencers to try mooch off them 🤮
Lol I used to follow mere but found her so cringe, also find Amanda Bradley so fake and desperate to get in with the Auckland influencers like Jess Owen etc, constantly talking on her stories hyping one big influencer to the next and tagging them so they would hopefully share lol

Peaches87

I will start with Morgaine (if anyone knows her??) Auckland based influencer (I think) and she was so so rude and obnoxious in person.

I know Molly Cochrane (from a long time ago) and she was always wanting to be well known/popular. Back in the askfm days (does anyone remember that website?!) she would over share her life and post photos of herself in her underwear promoting body positivity one day then complain about her weight the next. She has never been nice in person from what I’ve experienced. But when I look at her social media I think perhaps she is a little nicer now? Hard to tell just based on what people post online.

I really enjoy following Georgia (@thisisgeorgie) and a few others
Is Molly Cochrane the same as Molly Cocksee?

Herefortheteabruh

I love Emma she's so sweet and just open and honest 💕

I meet Jess once and she was an absolute biarch 😂 don't like her one bit tbh
Omg really wtf haha, what happened, I thought she seemed nice, gave me some advice about my cat haha

I love Emma she's so sweet and just open and honest 💕

I meet Jess once and she was an absolute biarch 😂 don't like her one bit tbh
Yes Emma is lovely! She seems so down to earth

Last edited:

Misshippy

Yes I agree Sera Lynne…just seemed too flashy. Luxury handbags all over the place and a Range Rover. Yet she seems to own/is selling a modest house and only has 20% of the Diamond Store. Maybe funds coming from elsewhere
Totally agree re the house - I wouldve expected her to be purchasing a mansion or at least a house in an upmarket area judging by her expensive clothes, accessories, car etc... goes to show what she spends her money on I guess!