Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ewwi.nsta

HAHA. I feel like fine, if you don't want kids, don't have them. I want kids, don't have them yet, and do find the mum influencers and culture of everything being about kids pretty annoying, so I followed her. You do almost feel defective in your 30s without kids. But jeez, there's only so many posts you can make to say you don't have or want kids.
This is absolutely true!

EmmyPost

Oh I see her completely differently. I think the struggles she shares are genuine especially in regards to the diabetes stuff. I like her writing too and how she’s always advocating for others. She isn’t commercial at all the only thing I’ve ever seen her try to sell is her own work or charity merch. Could cash in on her following but doesn’t
That's assuming everything she says is correct.
Usually there's more to it - she just doesn't fully disclose the whole story at times.

Though l must admit, new "haven't found a cause l can't make all about me" Activist Emily is better than Bullied Sadfishing Perma-Victim Emily. 🙄
Activist Emily is at least helping some legitimate causes that need it - other than herself.

Ewwi.nsta

Who else is on your upcoming list 😅 do you follow gemmalee Bradley or Michelle schimanski? I question her fashion sense sometimes lmao and um what's up with her eyebrooooows
I find them both so cringe and just ick and such arse kissers of each other I swear. Cayla is another "upcoming mom influencer" who is so deep in the ads it makes me sick. What about you?

unknownkiwi1992

It’s just the same trick Samuel Levi did with his hair transplant surgery. He said “lots of you are asking if I’m getting this for free, I definitely am not getting it for free, I am paying for it!”

But then of course he didn’t say he was paying full price for it. And never declared how much of a discount he was getting, all while he talked smack about all the competitors of the company he was using “of the other people don’t use doctors for all of their consultations, I would never trust them!”
There’s something about him that drives me crazy

biscotti22

Yes to all of this. She was also very proud of drinking everyday in her pregnancy with the middle child. His behaviour now isn’t unlike foetal alcohol syndrome. Yet she continues to blame him and pity herself for his behaviour. And never acknowledges maybe she had a hand in it as a result if drinking all that “buttery Chardonnay” she loves so much while he was in utero.
Their life seems so all over the place and chaotic when it doesn’t need to be. I have neurodiverse kids and they would be out of control if we lived like that, granted we only see what they choose to share so I might be wrong

Can’t stand her constant moaning and “funks” it’s actually problematic to share that so often as if it’s normal. She has the resources she needs to get help and make changes it’s not healthy to pretend it’s all ok after a dance when other struggling mums are watching

She is like that in real life too,real over the top look at me look at me all eyes need to be on me. Our kids go to the same school/do sports together.
Really would love to know what she’s like as a sport Mum

She has said they don't use the beeswax from the parents business. They source it from somewhere else. Which makes no sense to me at all

Agreed! Mel is an OG. I always wonder if she likes Summers husband though, he doesn't seem like the kind of person she'd want to hang out with

Anyone know the story behind culture of grace hanging with GV leavers? Is she related to them? Or just helping them out? They went on a "sisters getaway" once so I wondered if they were actually sisters
I’m not sure if she has 100% percent shared how she’s tied in there but maybe her and Rosie connected on IG? But they’re not sisters hahaha and her husband is a pastor so he might be helpful with dealing with the GV leaders

I also want to know what happened between Emily Writes and Officially Em. They seemed to be friends and then suddenly nothing. Emily has shared a story saying people are asking her about this place. She said something about how she knows she’s not everyone’s taste but she’s fine with it and she probably says ruder stuff in her group chat so she’s not bothered. But she’s not reading it. She did say not to ask her personal questions which I guess is about the fostering. I had heard she fosters too because I saw her with her husband at the supermarket and he was holding the hand of a little girl with Down-syndrome. I think it’s good she doesn’t share it most influencers would. She is punching up with her husband he is way better looking than she is.
I think this is why never does videos of herself and her house it’s only ever the cat and I like how much they all love the cat she never shows her husband ever but I’ve seen him lots with the kids at the park seems very involved with kids abs they seen loving towards each other guess not a surprise she fosters she’s very political and both her kids have disability the young one is cute but can’t walk well and has something going on no shade

Thoughts on Chelsea Ellis? Heard through the grapevine that she’s a pain in the 🍑 to work with (brand wise) and seems to complain on her stories so often lmao

I wonder why Ellie has removed the laundry list of medical conditions from her bio? Do you think when they have their little influencer get togethers they talk about which ailments get the best engagement? Or what's the best sad backstory to use as a get out of jail free card whenever you get called out about anything?

Loving Ellie’s belly? What did it used to say?

iggy

Chatty Member
Agree she's always on about no other jobs always being on call without being paid which is so wrong. And based off these lives of these influencer midwives have they aren't so hard up! Also I feel like there's so much pressure to give your midwife a good present. She's like 90% of people give her a gift which I'm sure puts so much pressure on the people she midwives for.
Yes Same when she is going in to a birth and says she hope it is quick etc

Of course it was the truth. Pebbles had a lot of support behind her in regards to how terribly she/MK treated her son; a lot of people (especially mothers) were on her side and still are.

I’m just going on the videos MK shared herself. atrocious. Also yes the haircut is bizarre and the face full of fillers and Botox. When is enough, enough?…
What happened with the son?