Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I see two islands have new products out but I haven’t seen any influencers for a while (might just be im not following them) promote it which was unusual cos they were especially Anna

Anyone know why shaanxo said she’s meeting her baby next week - at 38weeks - is she being induced/ C-section? How come?

No judge or hate - just suuuuper nosy

follower1985

LOVE LOVE Moni.Meredith. I find her really relatable. Although she’s a mega babe. She actually does talk about everyday issues. She’s the first to say her life isn’t perfect. I think CWK, and Moni Meredith are my favs.

yeah the second book is like $10 now. Last time I went to her Cafe it was completely disappointing everything tasted old, like from the weekend stock. Isn't she friends with Katie aswell. Don't they all just find each other and hang out and all become influencer friends.
Years and years ago Katie and Bets featured each other a lot. I think they were already friends maybe? I don’t see anything now so not sure if anything happened. Weird though they seem completely opposite.

Pretty sure I saw on her stories today that she has a Mazda. Pretty run of the mill. And I’ve only seen her husband on her stories but he’s in flannel farm clothes? Lol. Maybe I don’t know farm fashion.
The date night outfits look designer, you can see them on insta. The car is expensive for people like me 😂 and she used to always talk about range rovers etc

anonanonz

Chatty Member
when Simone had the question box I asked if Asher goes to daycare. I can no longer she her highlights or stories! I can through my dogs account so she has semi blocked me hahah
She does this all the time, restricts what you can see so her follower count doesn’t drop

biscotti22

She’s always been locked she shares more stuff on Instagram than her Facebook because I think she said her Facebook has too many people on it pretty sure she only accepts ppl on requests if the seem like real accounts because I had a hollow account with no followers and tried to follow but got rejected then used my real account and got accepted she said on a podcast a while back she had a stalker and mental breakdown from it and she went offline for a couple of months I think she was actually in hospital from it then came back and didn’t post much for a while and everything locked this was ages ago like three or four years ago but she’s still locked she didn’t post at all about it but you can peace it together from things she’s said I have theories about why she’s not friends with officially em anymore and I think it’s about Rebecca Keils and Emilys tour selling out and officialem being rude about it because her show didn’t or she said she couldn’t do a show because her husband can’t look after his kids or friends in Hamilton said she is very desperate to be a influencer and have the husband be an influencer like love your dads and she says rude things that probably get back to all the influences she talks about because a few just dropped her for comments she made about them on patreon or in private kind of thing
Wasn’t she hinting at wanting to do a tour with Rebecca Keil then not long after her and Emily Writes did their one together?

anonanonz

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember pebbles calling out Carmen Lett and what it was for? I can’t remember and it’s driving me mental

shh77

VIP Member
Brodie and her Mum have the best relationship it’s so nice to see, I wish they were my friends 😂 I like Renee too, feel for her with the all the issues she’s having with her business but she keeps on going.
I love The Girls Interrupted podcast (actually their ep with Daisy Dagg and Hannah Barrett are good listens) and some of her Kiwi Yarns podcast eps are interesting too

ummm123

Absolutely! And even though she says all this to Edward, to and about him, she definitely favours him over James and that also has a huge impact on a child! knowing your Mother prefers your brother over you!
I know these people’s platforms are their own and they can share whatever they please - but I just find it SO INCREDIBLY unprofessional what she chooses to share on her BUSINESS INSTAGRAM?! 🤯🤯
I’ll never get over it the swearing (lol I definitely swear a lot too) the personal home stuff, speaking about her staff the way she does… it’s all just so insanely unprofessional!
Although, it seems to have worked for her brand! She has a massive following. Personally, I hardly even hear the swearing it doesn't bother me 🤣. And credit where credit is due she seems to care for her staff and appreciate them.

tryhards

I see someone just asked Renee Stewart wee Frankie was Down Syndrome😳😳😳 Now this comes to my mind, no amount of free shit, free food, a free Dyson, free everything would have me put up with comments like these…..is all the free stuff worth it? Nope, nope, nope…..
That’s awful 😢

My partner and I often discussed Anna and Jay Reeve because I see anna on insta and he hears jay on the rock. For a long time they had no real asset (house) but every single flash new toy, motorbikes, cars, handbags etc. We joke it's not keeping up with the joneses it's keeping up with the reeves. But for years they haven't owned a house. Their new house looks beautiful the small snippets I've seen but I would have felt worried being out of the market that long. I do remember them going away on holidays over seas with her family and they appeared very very wealthy. However, I guess what I'm trying to say is it is not always as it appears. Just because someone has flashy toys that doesn't mean they have a healthy bank account. Disclaimer, obviously have no clue how either of their bank accounts look 😂
They have masters of ceremony and pals which pals have definitely taken off