Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I see Simone is working all weekend again, poor love. At least she has taken her child this time. They actually look so out of place in that cabin. And it doesn't look very child friendly. She'll have to have lots of talks to asher about not doing anything dangerous.
That’s what I thought when I saw that unfenced deck and those stairs up to the loft.

KatT82

I can’t relate to Renee situation in anyway at all but I do love following her. She keeps it’s very real and honest and takes breaks from SM when sh*t gets too much for her. Her daughters Emmie and Georgie are so adorable and I love the “Julio” content lol …her side hustle business though…it’s not good right?
Renee who? Stewart?

Somethink less

So who DOES everyone like to follow?
Thisisgeorgie, Caitlin Jane, Kaitlin Chapman, Brodie Kane, Hannah Laity (I've talked to her in person and she is super nice and friendly, obviously has money but doesn't come across like that at all and very down to earth)
Tash things isn't an influencer but a very refreshing person to follow and one of my favourite stories to watch about work/mum/reno life. Her back story coming from South Africa as a child with her family is inspiring 🥰
Bec Whitley is a laugh and I like how she's found a passion in real estate and really finding herself after being in mum life for those younger years.
Also I never followed Rebecca Kiel (sp?) until recently cos I just didn't vibe her at all years ago but I guess she's changed as she's gotten older but I am enjoying her content and her daughter is soooo cute 😍

biscotti22

Shes so judgy the swimming lecture was vulgar, my children didn’t have lessons as babies and all three are strong confident swimmers! Also her child has been “teething” since he as born yet hasn’t a single tooth yet 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣
[/QUOTE]
I missed the swimming lecture. She used to give some great tips and ideas but I can see how it’s becoming a holier than thou approach

biscotti22

I tried to be a Marnies world fan but…the drinking after saying drinking is bad for them time after time..
I find the unschooling content interesting,because obviously our school system can SUCK and it’s not made for everyone.
But the thermomix surprise buy 🤣 after the 2 weeks of gosh we really need to stop spending $800 a week on food posts 💀
For her to not being able to make porridge but successfully make cocktails..
And now another Fiji trip!
She said bought it in part to save money on the food in Fiji that she finds gross and overpriced

anonanonz

Chatty Member
So why talk about such a personal thing publicly when the family hasn’t? This is not ok.
I hear you - but it’s all over social media, all over the news, so I don’t think it’s something you can really say not to talk about, even though I personally wouldn’t

From what I remember it was migraines, endo, IBS, dyslexia. She's also hinted at ADHD but I guess she couldn't fit that in 🤣
Haha oh yeah she always posts about her migraines - which is super debilitating I know but then gets sooo annoyed with people giving her suggestions or recommendations. I guess it would be annoying if you’ve tried everything but people are just trying to help 🤷🏼‍♀️

tryhards

Just you wait, tryhards will come along and tell you that you can totes put all of those sachets into soft plastics recycling!
Oooo looks like I’ve trigged you hahaha glad I’m always on your mind ;) do you get obsessed with things easily? All clicks now hahaha