New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes someone that gets it! Asking for "recommendations" on what formula to buy knowing full well you are going to get sent some. And you can't tell me she was surprised to be sent it because they would have had to message and ask for her address. Another one I can no longer stand.
Who wants to send that grot anything free? She is a walking hot mess. I can’t believe AIMN lowered their already low standards and used her to promote their product🤮🤮🤮

Anyone follow Monique Bree/Meredith? Batshit crazy!! Walking #ad.

Reactions: 2
Who wants to send that grot anything free? She is a walking hot mess. I can’t believe AIMN lowered their already low standards and used her to promote their product🤮🤮🤮

Omg what I didn't know she promoted aimn 🤮

are you talking about talz? cause i was talking about caitlyn hodges with the ridiculous free formula. but totally agree wtf are aimn up to using talz as a rep hahaha maybe they were hoping it would make them look diverse?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
are you talking about talz? cause i was talking about caitlyn hodges with the ridiculous free formula. but totally agree wtf are aimn up to using talz as a rep hahaha maybe they were hoping it would make them look diverse?!
Oh yeh maybe that person is talking about talz. Wasn't sure because Caitlyn is also a hot mess.

This is really bleeping tit making fun of someone’s physical appearance
For starters I wasn't the only one go back a few pages and see where I got that NICKNAME from and secondly saying she has huge gums is hardly making fun of her appearance 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A bit rank to promote the baby shower when one of your best mates husbands committed suicidal 💁‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A mutual friends husband did unfortunately

I’m sorry but ever since loving Ellie’s belly left her already cushy family job..she’s doing even less work?!!
I can’t help but laugh every time she puts up what a buuuuusy day she’s had, usually with a time lapse of her checking a few emails. She then has a sleep in the rest of the week and rearranges her room a few times. I do love Ellie’s attitude to life but she is not in the real world.

A bit rank to promote the baby shower when one of your best mates husbands committed suicidal 💁‍♀️
The both of them give me ick vibes. I'm sure erana got a dog to up her likes/followers on insta because her kids are getting past it now. And nana W is sooooo boring. I used to enjoy her content, now I listen to it to help me fall asleep each night.

And I agree about the baby shower. Poor taste when ur mutual friend has lost her husband.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.