New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Emilywrites story about the owner of ATMS and how influencers who still promote them. Aimed at officially em?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam Wallace is right up there as well
I find him very annoying. There are better male presenter choices for Police 10-7 too (not that the existing guy even needs an offsider) ... he's just blah.

That Kennedy guy was painful to watch on The Apprentice.

Talking of which, does anyone know how the winner is doing with her balloon business?

I quite liked the last season of The Apprentice ... Cassie Roma was so much fun! Mike Pero was a bit hit-and-miss and the other guy was just 'there' but together, it worked perfectly. I was so impressed with Anna Mowbray (Ali Williams' partner) when she held the interviews for the finalists, but changed my opinion about her when I read this:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Dunno if anyone follows Shoshannah but it's annoying that she posts a reel of some secret secluded hot water beach and then won't say where it is, supposedly so that it doesn't get over run with people. Firstly, I feel like that's major gatekeeping and kinda gloating. Why post this great place if you're not gonna want to share it physically? Just to brag and keep a secret spot that only she knows?? Secondly, does she think she has so many followers that they will over run the place at one time.

I tried to follow her for a while, but she made me so mad. Always keeping secrets, dropping teasers etc. There's this thing but I can't tell you. I went to this place but I won't tell you where it is. Drove me crazy. The one and only thing I do appreciate is her respect for keeping her son's face private

Reactions: 5
Someone must know more about what happened to fletch vaughn and Megan. F and V donā€™t even follow her any more after years of friendship!?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone must know more about what happened to fletch vaughn and Megan. F and V donā€™t even follow her any more after years of friendship!?!?!
We discussed this in the first or second NZ thread but no one knows what really happened. I get the sense Megan kicked off that the guys wouldn't beg NZME to keep her on their show and agreed to replacing her with Hayley. As I said last time I think it's tit that a female lost her job due to going on maternity leave and then being replaced with her maternity leave fill in. But that's what we're lead to believe anyway. The fact that Ross said a quick 2 min speech to announce her departure was the weirdest thing of all. 8 years and no goodbye. I reckon she called out sick for her final two weeks and they couldn't do anything about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I find him very annoying. There are better male presenter choices for Police 10-7 too (not that the existing guy even needs an offsider) ... he's just blah.

That Kennedy guy was painful to watch on The Apprentice.

Talking of which, does anyone know how the winner is doing with her balloon business?

I quite liked the last season of The Apprentice ... Cassie Roma was so much fun! Mike Pero was a bit hit-and-miss and the other guy was just 'there' but together, it worked perfectly. I was so impressed with Anna Mowbray (Ali Williams' partner) when she held the interviews for the finalists, but changed my opinion about her when I read this:
Hahaha Ali Williams is definitely HER partner. She's the billionaire in that relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So the list Iā€™ve got so farā€¦.

LFYD
Sam Wallace
Dom Harvey
Jay Reeve
Moochstyle, Shayden

Footy players going into the Alcohol world & creating products then promoting on their socials, problematic? Kids look up to these dudesā€¦ what happened to the days of pushing Weet Bix & Toffee Pops.

I like however, content wiseā€¦.

Eat Lit Food
Uncle Tics
And thatā€™s about it šŸ¤£
Jay Reeve thinks heā€™s gods gift to this world had to stop listening to his radio show cos he basically got his own language and when he did that interview on trainee sexologist sharing his own sex life then Anna came on a different episode saying no thatā€™s not right to what he said

We discussed this in the first or second NZ thread but no one knows what really happened. I get the sense Megan kicked off that the guys wouldn't beg NZME to keep her on their show and agreed to replacing her with Hayley. As I said last time I think it's tit that a female lost her job due to going on maternity leave and then being replaced with her maternity leave fill in. But that's what we're lead to believe anyway. The fact that Ross said a quick 2 min speech to announce her departure was the weirdest thing of all. 8 years and no goodbye. I reckon she called out sick for her final two weeks and they couldn't do anything about it.
Was hoping someone new had appeared since then! How has it been kept sooooo quiet

Reactions: 2
M
She has been pretty upfront about her childhood and having NOTHING, living in a garage her whole family, so I wouldnā€™t label her as ā€œprivilegedā€. Have you had twins? Because I have, and getting sleep is what you live for because the chances are minimal. So the woman brought what she needs to get sleep. Leave her be.
elleherself lived in a garage when she younger? Where has she talked about this? Iā€™m interested to know more!

I donā€™t blame fletch or Vaughan for Megan leaving I think she wanted to work different hours coz of her kid and moved to the hits

M

elleherself lived in a garage when she younger? Where has she talked about this? Iā€™m interested to know more!
Never heard her say that before

I donā€™t blame fletch or Vaughan for Megan leaving I think she wanted to work different hours coz of her kid and moved to the hits

Never heard her say that before
Yeah thatā€™s where Iā€™m confused too, my understanding is that her and Dave came from very privileged backgrounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.