New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This meme is all I can think of when I see this chick 😭 please for the love of god don’t make this trendy 🙏🏾 anyone remember her story when her dad saw em for the first time & was like ‘wtf is wrong with your eyebrows 🤣’
Don't forget her sunglasses too haha

Is there a way you can block an Instagram account so you don’t see every influencer ever cooking there dinner every night? #hellofresh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she quit her career to be a full time influencer so clearly inauthentic person
I’m just catching up, who is this chat about? Surely not Hannah Laity/Barrett.

Am I just being bitchy or does this reek “tone deaf” given hardships lots of people are going through? Dripping in LV head to toe. Have a second hand wardrobe account on Insta too. Why though? She doesn’t need the $$
Take a breather babes.
Wealthy people don’t one day go, hmmm that’s enough money I’ll stop right there….. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Jess begging for votes for the westpac business awards 😂 anyone else go and vote for 3 other businesses on the list to bump her down a few notches?
Lol did you see on her business page she shared a post with a photo of just HERSELF asking for votes?! Like wtf why not share photos of what the bakery makes or a team shot. Give your workers so fukn credit.

The way Edna gets her husband to film her while she's "looking at the scenery" really makes me giggle. It's so fake 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
When I was a member of embassy she kicked out a lady that was a little out the gate with some of the issues she was facing in her life. She was crying out for help but wasn’t getting it.
Because that lady didn't fit her image. Never mind that lady was suicidal at the time and seemed her only support was from Embassy members who, unlike Em, where not embarrassed of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jess begging for votes for the westpac business awards 😂 anyone else go and vote for 3 other businesses on the list to bump her down a few notches?

Deffinitly didn't vote for her don't think someone who uses all pre made tit should win nor someone who will take the credit and not give it to the staff,

This made me laugh wounder if she read the page or ppl did message her, love the "be kind" wasn't she just using the term witches, pulling finger and sounding arrogant calling herself a boujee boss babe that's why she could afford a ugly LV

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I just being bitchy or does this reek “tone deaf” given hardships lots of people are going through? Dripping in LV head to toe. Have a second hand wardrobe account on Insta too. Why though? She doesn’t need the $$
Rugby players and their spouses have always seemed to live a different life to the rest. Not excusing the behaviour, it’s just always seemed that they’re a tier above the rest don’t you reckon?? The second hand wardrobe there’s likely to be a lot of value in those pieces so why wouldn’t you resell, sure they might not need the money but it would be nice I’d assume.

Reactions: 10
When I was a member of embassy she kicked out a lady that was a little out the gate with some of the issues she was facing in her life. She was crying out for help but wasn’t getting it.
I was there for that. Thought it was awful

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Agree everyone lives different lives, and that’s the way the world just works. one minute there’s ragging people ripping off the doll in here the next we are ripping down people who earn good incomes. It’s very confusing, I feel sometimes tall poppy syndrome in NZ is quite bad and it’s sad to see.
You’re dammed if you do and you’re dammed if you don’t. If you earn a good wage you’re deemed too privileged yet if you can’t afford much and are on the doll you’re deemed a bludger - neither is right or wrong it’s just circumstances you’ve got to work with. Sure might be easier with more income but most people work so hard to achieve that and shouldn’t be shunned for it, likewise people who struggle are likely still working so hard to get the bare minimum and need extra help to survive. can’t we just be happy for both?
You’re right the tall poppy syndrome in NZ is rife, we appear to struggle to be happy for others who are just doing life differently and the majority are working hard for their lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Went for whipped cakery cos I love their damn brownie and cupcakes

Erin Simpson’s story today re Childbirth….
“ITS NOT AS BAD AS PEOPLE DESCRIBE”
I don’t honestly even know where to start with this one!!!
Is she actually lacking in IQ

Cos she doesn’t seem to have street smarts or anything really from the oddball stuff she does.

For someone in the public eye she’s not very bright with her behaviour and doesn’t stop and apply common sense

Very childlike in some ways and immature in others.

Reactions: 17
I think the oldest is 12 and other must be around 10, they probably wouldn’t burn the house down at that age but I’m sure they’ve got to be 14?
OMG think about how old you were when your parents left you by yourself in the house for a wee while when you were growing up. I used to walk home from the school bus and let myself in with a key every afternoon from about the age of 9. I made myself a sandwich and watched TV until mum came home at 4:30...these children aren't toddlers, parents know what to trust their kids with.

Reactions: 12
I love Morgan Edwards take on privilege. I don’t get mad at people with money spending their money but the “I worked hard” attitude or “everyone in NZ has the same opportunities” juts pisses me off and is so wrong. Lots of people earning minimum wage or on benefits that work hard and do the best they can every dam day.

Also rich people don’t get rich by giving stuff away and saying no thanks to more money. I know people who would give you their last dollar even if it meant they went hungry. I worked with someone who won 13 million on lotto and they kept 500k for themselves for a house and car and gave the rest away to family and friends.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.