Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That makes sense I guess, I didn't pick that since Shaneel isn't mentioned in here at all. Anyone wanna share their thoughts on it?? I'm curious to know what people think. I'm a Holly May Stan so I can't help but be on her side 🤷‍♀️

I'm with Holly . Like why couldn't he post that story post on his main page 🤔 it's all very messy both in the wrong in some ways . And the performative hori voice is not a vibe at all even
she really is fucking clueless huh 🤯😧
I can't believe she doesn't know. It's all I've seen on my IG and TT. I never knew about it until now tho... Naidoc

Attachments

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Anyone see Emilywrites story about the owner of ATMS and how influencers who still promote them. Aimed at officially em?
Oh yea that
I tried to follow her for a while, but she made me so mad. Always keeping secrets, dropping teasers etc. There's this thing but I can't tell you. I went to this place but I won't tell you where it is. Drove me crazy. The one and only thing I do appreciate is her respect for keeping her son's face private
That's only cos her ex insists re the not showing her kid on social.

cbdm

yes! I will never forget her bagging out a type of therapy for autistic children, my view of her changed completely from that moment. I liked her before that.
What was the therapy for autism she bagged out ?

Dice

The big church, the only church, the church of jesus, the one and only jesus. The one that shows the way and guides her and speaks to her.... im pretty sure he was the one who told her to move to a small town and home school her kids because mainstream was just not the right way and OMG now he is saying to move to a city and put her kids back in the devils schools. Sooooo confusing!!!!!
Jesus she is too much! Out the gate Preacher🙌

To whoever mentioned Moni. She has achieved a lot of success (she seems to be making big $$ too a PORSE?!) given her upbringing which sounds horrific.

BUT her face no longer moves when she’s talks ….
Her husband works at Porse!!
She’s had far too much work done…..
Constantly screams at her kids
Needs to eat more food.

eyeroll1234

yes I do and have done her coaching. She is lovely but it’s so expensive. Was around $150 a week. Looking back not worth it cos when I stopped she just stopped all contact. Was supposed to do a gym plan for me every 6-8wks and never got one. Now looking at it I think how does an overweight coach help people lose weight when they clearly aren’t losing any themselves.
I’ve thought about it, she seems really nice but also I just want to know the price not have to watch a YouTube video and then chat to her about it blah blah blah. $150 is expensive I know she says she’s experienced but she’s also very young

unknownkiwi1992

I know right! Had her covid mandate tantrum and turned the whole bloody family upside down. So now when things are slowly returning back to normal, she’s heading back into mainstream - no more self sustainability here, big smoke here we come! There is zero authenticity here.
I didn’t hear where she was moving to is it back to Auckland??