New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! I'm feeling such rage at her! There is no way what she is doing is legal?!
Why is she even an influencer/how did she get her following?!
Like I have a more interesting life than her and I don't have a very interesting life.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely not the same world as me! I’m surprised she’s not mentioned more in here. I had to stop following as her, she’s so oblivious to her privilege
If I was her parents I'd be so pissed off at her "lifestyle" - lazing around in PJs most of the day, barely works, spends money like there's no tomorrow - all while living under their roof. And the stories the other day about how she manipulated them into letting her get a dog when they'd already said she couldn't have one until she got her own place - it was like listening to someone who's 13 not 31 🙄

Reactions: 4
“Waaayyyyy overdue” because instead of buying one when she needed it she just kept hinting to bloody grow bright until they sent her one 🙄
I like Zazi’s play content but you are so right! The other day she shared a pic of Etta in the sidecot bassinet thing and she was touching all four sides which doesn’t seem right. I think she’s about 10 months now which I would’ve thought was months too old to still be in that bassinet. I remember seeing Zazi say it wasn’t really safe!!

Has bets had some work done? Noticed her face looks quite diffrent like alot fuller in the cheeks now like I can't unsee it I feel something totaly diffrent, almost swollen look even around nose
I thought she looked different today too. Thought it was just the hair but yea could be the face too. And she hasn't been on the gram much in the last week 🤔

I thought she looked different today too. Thought it was just the hair but yea could be the face too. And she hasn't been on the gram much in the last week 🤔
She was probably waiting for the weekend to die down so no one asked her about how she sold zero spots on her $750 cake decorating class 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Let’s not forget there are specific rules about not getting pregnant while on a bene… and hello Talz had another baby to the same man, and WINZ don’t think to investigate that AT ALL? I raised 3 children on a bene while newly single and let me tell you, there is NO way to be financially “comfortable” on it and it’s not intended to be either, it’s not meant to be a fuckn lifestyle! I am all for women (and men) using solo parent WHILE THEY NEED TO, but using it as a lifestyle is bullshit. Get off your ass and get a job, or study so you will have a better life in the future. But people sitting on the bene for years really PMO. I hope she is kicked off the bene when baby is 12m as that is the current rule if you get pregnant while on the benefit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sketes things about who do you follow is so pointless and she doesn’t have that much of a following for brands to take notice of the ‘conversations’ she’s having
Honestly, skete needs to realise that there’s zero following for constant navel gazing bullshit about how PR companies and influencers can somehow be empowered to usher in a progressive utopia, and stick to what got her all the views in the first place: spilling tea and dunking on bullshit that influencers keep doing.

Nobody, and I mean nobody needs her to run TED talks twice a week on “ethical influencing” or (Lord save us) follow through on the long teased “influencer account takeover”.

Draw your stick figures and let us all have a laugh skete. And get your Bissell contract if you can manage it, more power to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
how the duck can she be proud of herself when she literally lives on the taxpayers dollar 😂🥴 like… what? i don’t get it. what is there to be proud of? oh you didn’t spend ALL of your free money this week? please. if she really declares her wages and takes the cut for that and still has money leftover to save, her “small businesses” are obviously pure tit lol. but i don’t believe that for a second. winz literally give you what you need to survive, the math ain’t mathin. clearly BD as she loves to call him, buys food and/or chips in. i don’t give a duck how many times she says he doesn’t, he does sis. does she tell winz that all her dinners are free so they can take that into account? or that she has paid partnerships? also what the duck does she need a thermomix for, doesn’t seem like she cooks other than her chaotic dirty looking HF videos that she has to do for the partnership. i used to be on her patreon, and for a second there she was saying she really wanted to build her businesses up to a full income and get off the benefit for good.. respect that. however that clearly went out the window and now she’s lounging around unshowered in that bloody christmas pj top day after day (despite amin literally sending her gear), bleeping the system over by not admitting she’s in a relationship and he HELPS provide. shes fuckin gross. her and SA are my two worst, complete opposites in every single way 😭🤣

also her little “homeless living out of her van” is a pile of steaming tit when she literally CHOSE to leave her home and take a long ass road trip after BD cheated or something. that’s when she blew up on TT, solo mum travelling nz living out of a van blah blah. she didn’t get forced into homelessness and literally every time she’s needed a roof she’s gone back to her mums so she can duck off claiming homeless like she’s actually ever had NOWHERE to go. 🖕🏼 lil maggot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if RubyLee has jumped of the bene now too? since she's been clearly pulling a Talz as well 👀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if RubyLee has jumped of the bene now too? since she's been clearly pulling a Talz as well 👀💀
who’s her new “BD”? 🤣 is she with him? i don’t follow her anymore, saw good old gang wife Ally post something about ruby being hapū again and was shocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
how the duck can she be proud of herself when she literally lives on the taxpayers dollar 😂🥴 like… what? i don’t get it. what is there to be proud of? oh you didn’t spend ALL of your free money this week? please. if she really declares her wages and takes the cut for that and still has money leftover to save, her “small businesses” are obviously pure tit lol. but i don’t believe that for a second. winz literally give you what you need to survive, the math ain’t mathin. clearly BD as she loves to call him, buys food and/or chips in. i don’t give a duck how many times she says he doesn’t, he does sis. does she tell winz that all her dinners are free so they can take that into account? or that she has paid partnerships? also what the duck does she need a thermomix for, doesn’t seem like she cooks other than her chaotic dirty looking HF videos that she has to do for the partnership. i used to be on her patreon, and for a second there she was saying she really wanted to build her businesses up to a full income and get off the benefit for good.. respect that. however that clearly went out the window and now she’s lounging around unshowered in that bloody christmas pj top day after day (despite amin literally sending her gear), bleeping the system over by not admitting she’s in a relationship and he HELPS provide. shes fuckin gross. her and SA are my two worst, complete opposites in every single way 😭🤣

also her little “homeless living out of her van” is a pile of steaming tit when she literally CHOSE to leave her home and take a long ass road trip after BD cheated or something. that’s when she blew up on TT, solo mum travelling nz living out of a van blah blah. she didn’t get forced into homelessness and literally every time she’s needed a roof she’s gone back to her mums so she can duck off claiming homeless like she’s actually ever had NOWHERE to go. 🖕🏼 lil maggot.
You said everything I was thinking! 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
who’s her new “BD”? 🤣 is she with him? i don’t follow her anymore, saw good old gang wife Ally post something about ruby being hapū again and was shocked lol
It's lowkey but not? he has appeared on her ig 🤣 and they live together she should be popping the baby out soon

Reactions: 1
Ohhh THATS where I’ve seen her before.
I don’t remember her ever complaining about being homeless on tiktok, she promoted her great van/travelling lifestyle 🙄

Skete has blatant bias towards certain influencers which is 🤢 also who the hell can be assed reading that tit… I don’t have time for that! She needs to jog on, she has a small following (purely thanks to tattle) yet acts like it’s huge… jog on Skete ya hypocrite!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Skete has blatant bias towards certain influencers which is 🤢 also who the hell can be assed reading that tit… I don’t have time for that! She needs to jog on, she has a small following (purely thanks to tattle) yet acts like it’s huge… jog on Skete ya hypocrite!
I skip her tit now. Really should unfollow.

Whose got covid now? MFM or Chloe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.