New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heidi Rawstorn, has bleeping cool clothes but NEVER tags the brands or captions the outfits yet tags them #winterfashion #ootd etc. REVOKE YOUR 18k followers if you aren’t going to partake in INFLUENCER 101 gaaaahhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yes! I will never forget her bagging out a type of therapy for autistic children, my view of her changed completely from that moment. I liked her before that.
What was the therapy for autism she bagged out ?

That makes sense I guess, I didn't pick that since Shaneel isn't mentioned in here at all. Anyone wanna share their thoughts on it?? I'm curious to know what people think. I'm a Holly May Stan so I can't help but be on her side 🤷‍♀️
I think Holly is right that they shouldn’t be policing her on her opinion about Māori issues when they are not one.
I am a bit gutted they stooped low like that calling her a moron & talking tit about her being a sex worker etc. I thought they were better than that. I hope they apologize.

Who’s page is it on? Is it Holly May and Quack or Shaneel?
On Holly’s, Shaneel had something on their personal page & not sure about quacks

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think Holly is right that they shouldn’t be policing her on her opinion about Māori issues when they are not one.
I am a bit gutted they stooped low like that calling her a moron & talking tit about her being a sex worker etc. I thought they were better than that. I hope they apologize.

On Holly’s, Shaneel had something on their personal page & not sure about quacks
Quacks is Māori.

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't drinking alcohol free wine kind of defeating the purpose of dry July? 👀👀 Makaia

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else watch Claudia Conaglen's airport story? She's laughing about how her toddlers are running in different directions and her poor husband can't get them?!?!? Girl, get up and bloody help! But no, she doesn't want to chase because that's 'exhausting'. duck me, how does her husband put up with it???
she really is bleeping clueless huh 🤯😧

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can someone please contact her pretending to be a patent lawyer and just give her a bunch of bad advice
Cos now she’s laughing that her stokke tripp trap seat is a different colour to the toddler insert. (That a follower gave her)

So she’s matching the plates and placemates #cosshecan

the level of privilege is insane

I will say, I am saving up for the Stokke chair. We know it’s the best but we can’t all
Just go and purchase them when we have a kid like the time She had to buy new passports because she lost them.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they were very close and I don’t remember them ever touring together. I’ve been to OfficiallyEm’s show and Emily and Rebecca’s and they’re really different. Emily and Rebecca’s was a comedy show and OfficiallyEm’s was more “this is my life story and this is my husband”. My theory is OfficiallyEm was very different when she was Raising ziggy and Emily Writes was always into co-sleeping and attachment parenting so they might have been friends over that and as Raising Ziggy morphed into Officially Em’s empire they stopped being friends. There’s a lot that Em does that Emily talks about hating - and I get the vibe Em would be jealous because Emily is published and Em isn’t. So maybe they just mutually don’t like each other anymore.
Ummm

nice name

Yea I remember those lives. Think it was Emily Writes who got Em into the ATMS stuff in the first place 🤷‍♀️
Oh my … what’s ATMS

Last edited:
Emily writes may be private on Instagram, but as an author and “journalist” on public websites, surely we can still tattle on her? Correct me if I’m wrong though! Either way, my experience with her is she is very two faced, and for someone who wants inclusiveness in our society, if you don’t agree with her on anything she shuts you down and can be very hypocritical.
Interesting

I think she’s open minded and happy to betaught shiz, especially her stories this eve
We good . We just see it differently.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.