Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does this mean poor Phil is on kids duty while MFM lies in bed or on the couch coz poor me 😔 honestly, that guy deserves a better fate, and a haircut!
That’s exactly what it means. MFM prob has the least symptons, but she will take this covid for the longest possible ride, she will write a blog about it, prob go on the AM show, she’ll write to Ashley Bloomfield and do her best to stay relevant. Pity she didn’t get covid really bad when she attended the March last year while 100’s of people couldn’t attend their loved ones funerals……

• Haha
Reactions: 14

hashtagmytruth

Holly seems to hate white people. Even gives “white passing Māori” a hard time. What’s up with that? She used to be interesting but now it’s all just a bit gross

Ugh Peeni begging for likes. It’s not the algorithm babe, it’s the fact you tried to steal fruit and had the audacity to complain about them not letting you

Last edited:
  • Haha
That's gross and unprofessional! The hospital where she works is rife with covid right now!!
Oh my god come on people. As if they were covered in body fluid and she just jumped in to bed 🙄 give the woman a break her child was probably screaming who nos but I highly doubt she would happily cover her in filth and then sleep in it god damn some of yous are rediculous

kiwimumof3

I do feel for Mark, he always seems very uncomfortable with the camera being shoved in his face, and he's shown clear annoyance with Christian and Frankie's behaviour at times, but at the same time, he is choosing to be there/put up with it. He's gone along with the plan to have another child, build a house, go on holiday for 3 months etc etc. If he was truly unhappy he would do something about it.

I'm not even sure that he did tell Christian to put the phone away and spend more family time on holiday, or if that's just what Christian said to explain his absence when he was clearly having a sulk about tattle. Because now he's posting heaps again.

iggy

Chatty Member
Kate your mate getting more gifted cloth nappies that she doesn’t use, she just said she might use some in summer, why don’t you just give them away then to someone who will use them? She’s already been given some before today as well and will no doubt be given more before summer too 😏

hashtagmytruth

So sick of officiallyem moaning all the time! She doesn’t work a 9-5 office job, gets to porter around swimming at her leisure, sends her kids to school and kindy, and then moans on the occasion she actually has to parent! Honestly does my head in

heyhoney

Thoughts? Is this hard to believe? 🫣 Just cause commercial rent is not cheap & even with her over priced clothes surely there’s not gonna be booming business in little old Feilding especially with a majority of the country struggling to pay their bills vs buying a $200 jacket.
Has anyone purchased anything from Friday Flamingo? Who’s gonna volunteer to go to the shop for a nosey for us lol🕵🏻

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
EmCult saying it was a risk to move north shows she doesn’t understand privelege even though she talks about it all the time. If you own two houses and your husband can remote work anywhere of course you can pick up and move and buy up north!! That is not the huge risk you think it is. Saying you wanted a bigger house but gave that up while you share photos living in paradise in a huge section you own is just peek privelege and not getting it. When your audience is paying for your lifestyle Id be careful about it because she is becoming more unrelatable by the day saying she gave up so much and just chose to both be stay at home parents like that’s something anyone can do. Both of them being “self employed” which is just both doing their hobbies and calling it work is so unrelateble. Cant imagine being a two working income home and renting being all I will pay $12 a month for this woman to smoke weed and walk around in her undies all day and post about how much better it is to have two parents at home.

• Haha

trentworksfromhome

I think Stacy and Adam could take this out ... they're very clever and have great ideas.
Uhhhhhhh….are we talking about the same people here?

You mean Stacy and Adam, the people who literally had multi coloured disembodied hands erupting out of the wall of their kitchen/dining room, and chose to shove a bench with stools right up against the back of the chairs of a dining table they smooshed into the space that wasn’t big enough for it?

Yeah, great ideas.

Attachments

• Haha

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to see her help Phil out while he’s sick, mow the lawns as he can’t while he’s sick, she could do a bit of weeding while she’s there.
I love how yesterday she “had to handle the play date on her own as Phil was in bed sick” wow your a fucking inspiration you lazy twat!
Imagine having 4 kids and then they have friends over and handling it by yourself . 🤦🏼‍♀️I’m going to get shot for this comment but she’s just not cut out to be a mum.

• Haha

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Is everyone ready for simones content when she gets home of cleaning the car, showing load 1 load 2 of washing, showing Maddox had a wash and proberly picking up outside leaves?

• Haha
  • Sick

Herefortheteabruh

Hahahaha I did the same thing🤣🤣🙈

These so called influencers think they’re bullet proof🤣🤣🤣

Genuine question re boujee babes, Jess. Has she had a nose job or did something happen to her nose? Like a car accident or something??
I think that's just her nose

I saw Louis Vutton held a event and invited people from social media like @eatlitfood but boujee babes jess wasn't on the invite list even after the amount of times she has tagged them hahaha.

Last edited:
  • Haha

cbdm

Has bets had some work done? Noticed her face looks quite diffrent like alot fuller in the cheeks now like I can't unsee it I feel something totaly diffrent, almost swollen look even around nose
She’s starting to look like thst cat woman who’s had too much work done!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

hashtagmytruth

Omg marnie. She and hubby choose to both faff around not working and keep the kids at home to unschool, then moans about how her life is so hard because she has her kids at home and doesn’t get time to herself. For fucks sake lady. So much more I wanna say but would make me mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13