New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LFYD recap: all about them ads while on holiday

HMHC recap: Kids sick/ not sick/ sick/ sick. Her house isn’t sponsored guys

Officially Em threatens to do a Brittney on her hair - unless an EMazing follower offers to get her hair did.
Simone thinks she goes out once a month - possibly the same maths she uses to calculate how many followers she can buy per day.... She has a new thread I believe

Stuff Renee says is a mean girl and in the running for messiest house

Taryn likes to go out and spread her germs to all

Kate Eileen is all up in that influencer biz, bit suss with adding ad

Pepper and me is following Avon butchery again

magnolia kitchen is her usual self

Sera lily is having a cry about being a business owner or anything really.

Just Jess uses undies to sell cupcakes - or is it cupcakes to sell undies? Has a billboard, more locations coming to a suburb near you. Doesn’t read here. But addresses everything mentioned

Gemma Lee Bradley & Jess O are just friends for the gram not IRL. Have heard through grapevine that jess absolutely trashes Gemma and her biz.

Ali is crazy AF and mean to her pets, also under 5k so stop talking about her attention seeking ass lol. Also doesn’t read here but knows all the going’s on

Nana is Jordan Whittaker

Credit to @LadyChat for many of the summaries

add the ones we’ve missed

Remember to read other threads if you’re new, a lot of old stuff is in there in detail.

Credit to @LadyChat for many of the summaries

Reactions: 17
I remember following Sera and Louise at the time of Sera doing her weight loss programme. Louise was working with her doing the fitness side of things. I have no idea what happened but Louise posted all this stuff about Sera on Instagram at the time which seemed like Sera had fucked her over. Doesn't surprise me at all. Sera likely took all the money from the people who paid for the weightloss programme and forgot to pay the one who helped set it up 🙄

Reactions: 1
I JUST COPIED AND PASTED FROM PREV THREAD, NOT MY POST BUT THIS WILL ANSWER QUITE A FEW FREQ ASKED QUESTIONS:

Also Katie, no one gives a tit if you call a Jus a Jus… people give a tit when you are an entitled asshole and abuse Museum staff for not letting your dog in, check your self love!

Wow I’m lost, don’t know half these people 🤣
My “re-cap”:

Magnolia: SO SO toxic, scary, narcissistic, treats her kids like dirt, could write a whole page on her alone!

Katie Hawkey: Loves herself an “influencer” friendship, entitled, bullied staff when they wouldn’t let her dog into a museum (I mean FFS), but I think in general means well.

Culture of Grace and Jordan/Nana Whittaker:
Ones a pastors wife and the other very Christian, but keeping those points in mind I don’t mind either of them or their content!
Harmless follows!

Summer: Lovelt, genuine, good tan product with a doosh husband that will hopefully do a U turn and see what a catch he’s married to!

Rebecca Keil: Same as Summer except her husband seems to be doing the hard yards, love this Chic!

Carmen Lett: Same as above? Amazing, both her and her husband work their asses off and you can see the pain and guilt when it comes to juggling kids with school holidays etc.

Kelly Coe: Boss babe but her staff member “Jess” is scary and has issues

Louisa Morley: Toxic Marriage, And her Blenheim friends are not good people (see first thread, one cheated with her husbands boss and then stole from her workplace, another ran someone down and killed them, then tried to get out of it) toxic mean girls club.
Hospital staff have come out and said how horrible they are to them, and lots of other claims about the way they act and treat others.

Ness Watson: Cheated on her husband with her best friends husband. Part of the toxic Louisa group.

Kate your FAKE mate: Loves to lecture and look down on mums that don’t parent her way, BUT “You’re alll doing ammmmmazzinnnbg Mates, I’m doing better though GOIS but your all ammmazzzinnnngg we are all ammmmazzzinnnng, but I’m the BEST cos I’m and ECE teacher and did I mention I’ve been to AFRICA?!” Re-visit when she has three kids and realises she was a twit for her new mum one child lectures…. Sorry…. “EDUCATING”

Simone Anderson: To be fair I don’t have an issue with the cleaning as I’m a clean freak and get criticism for it, so I appreciate she is trying to normalise it! Also Asher is adorable and I also taught my kids not to touch windows etc!
HOWEVER, my beef is with her donation drama and not being honest!

HMHC/Lisa Hays: Toxic mean girls, bullied another influencer, then preach mental health etc.

Loving Ellie’s Belly: Lovely girl, means well, just needs to look at her diet etc to help with migraines etc. before preaching “I’ve tried everything” but has a milo with 6 Spoons of Milo and 4 of sugar, I agree with body positivity but the think people need to still be conscious of the health side of eating so much sugar etc.

Love from your Dads: Got a whole new thread? So problematic that I have no idea where to start!

Bec Whitley: “look at moi” loves to expose herself but hey, got it flaunt it I guess!

Makaia: Only followed since Her Simone dramas, but respect her, some of her work is questionable but she’s had a rough ride lately!

Megan Mansell/Hannah Laity/Daisy Dagg/Sharon Casey/: Enjoy their Mum content and seem reasonably down to earth!

Angel Heron: LOVE….!!!

Cherie: Bossbabe, acing things, please ditch Magnolia!

StuffRenneWrites: Another “real” follow, love her parenting chat, her husband is amazing love his humour, he’s a good follow, hard workers, farming is not switching off, you live, work, and breath the same space, even 9pm dinner chats are usually work! So if she seems “rich” they bloody deserve it, however, the new house was an insurance claim, and the white Range Rover is pretending to be a Mazda!

Eva Jones: Lovely Lady but has some sad issues!

One in a bullion: Created account after surrogacy, gets very defensive and passive aggressive at question boxes, try’s a bit hard, but seems a lovely lady if she dropped the “front”, such a shame she is influenced by love from your dads, run chic! Fast! -NOW
CANCELLED

I tried following Sera Lynne, Mandy and Moochstyle after this post, I just can’t… unfollowed quickly, although I followed Mandy a while back and LOVED her sister 🤣🤣

Prob missed some but 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Nope I'm blocked. I called her out when she went batshit crazy with covid conspiracies
I loved her when she lived in the US she was happy and more carefree now it's all about oils and thermomix 😂 boring.... on another note how do people watch Love Island?

Reactions: 1
What about iamsoph? I’ve just started following her? She looks way richer than Simone🤣🤣🤣

Also Katy Thomas. No shade on Eddy at all. What the duck did she do with the money they raised? Buy a new home in Auckland? I can’t stand her and can’t stand when eats her food on camera🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
What about iamsoph? I’ve just started following her? She looks way richer than Simone🤣🤣🤣

Also Katy Thomas. No shade on Eddy at all. What the duck did she do with the money they raised? Buy a new home in Auckland? I can’t stand her and can’t stand when eats her food on camera🤮🤮🤮🤮
Yes. It would appear so. I’m assuming she’s looked here as has been posting about how much Eddys medication costs each month (imported). I do know several people in the CBD/green fairy community reached out to her with cheaper options for him. The Give a Little was pushed as $$ to pay for essentials and day to day bills. Heaps of talk about not being able to afford a house in this market. Next minute….. house, personal trainer etc. I also agree re the eating and I find her insincere and patronising with her ‘niceness’. And the voice!

Reactions: 4
Yes. It would appear so. I’m assuming she’s looked here as has been posting about how much Eddys medication costs each month (imported). I do know several people in the CBD/green fairy community reached out to her with cheaper options for him. The Give a Little was pushed as $$ to pay for essentials and day to day bills. Heaps of talk about not being able to afford a house in this market. Next minute….. house, personal trainer etc. I also agree re the eating and I find her insincere and patronising with her ‘niceness’. And the voice!
Glad I’m not the only one who finds her eating gross, I can’t deal. I stopped following her. Also, very patronising and the way she talks and uses long as mother bleeping words does my head…..

Ben is a veterinarian isn’t he? Good money?? He really didn’t need to give up work? Makes me mad as I’m sure there were so many families in there doing it really bleeping hard and here Katy is living a good life. Yuck!

She might not be everyone’s cup of tea but so so relatable to most of us…..does not shove expensive tit down ya throat like SA, Renee Stewart, Erin S, Boujee babes etc…..

I like her!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9

Agree, cantbstand the eating on camera, use to like her then doing she was friends with Sera so unfollowed her

Reactions: 2
So Holly May is demanding money for following her. Shes moving to a “smaller” Insta.
Seriously… why do they do this!?
you wouldn’t be anyone without those who are following you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HMHC is an interesting character! She really should not be in the limelight if she can't handle any criticism!

She calls this her job 🙄 but you're not allowed to give feedback unless it's positive or your blocked lol!!

She shares stuff knowing she's going to be negative feedback! Why oh why?

Strange lady alright!

Reactions: 5
So Holly May is demanding money for following her. Shes moving to a “smaller” Insta.
Seriously… why do they do this!?
you wouldn’t be anyone without those who are following you.
Holly May does this all the time. I enjoy following her and have learnt heaps from her perspective on life, and like how unapologetically honest she is. But she’ll do a few weeks public then make you pay for her content, then come back again. She’ll be back when she needs attention again haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Carrying on from the Lou Morley/ Bri Flowerday drama. Did Bri flowerday hang out with them all prior. I mean I know they did photos with Rhind/Clique/Heidi Frank together but was it more than that? The thing I don’t understand which all these so-called influencers is that they all suffer with extreme anxiety or depression yet they drink coffee by the truckloads which is a huge trigger for anxiety (caffeine is the worst) Then they shove brave face down your throat to cope with all the cups of coffee they’ve made for the gram to look cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HMHC is an interesting character! She really should not be in the limelight if she can't handle any criticism!

She calls this her job 🙄 but you're not allowed to give feedback unless it's positive or your blocked lol!!

She shares stuff knowing she's going to be negative feedback! Why oh why?

Strange lady alright!
She was so triggered by Kylie’s comment, (go Kylie) cue multiple slides defending herself and it wasn’t even that bad of a comment?! If that was me at this point I’d just be like yeah I got that tit for free, so what? It seems like social media/influencing is really bad for her mental health but she won’t leave because it’s such a cushy way to make in income/get free stuff.. god forbid she gets a job where she actually has to leave the house!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.