Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What the actual fuck! Christian has posted about Kelly saying they gave her 5 weeks off to go spend time alone with her family seen hasn't seen them in 3.5 years and they go gate crash there holiday time together and him and Mark go on a date day leaving kelly to look after kids, havnt even had them 2 weeks on own sooo sad poor Kelly
Agree. I feel so sorry for Kelly. They can't do anything without a nanny. Hopeless and no idea of real life 😔 they should leave her alone so she can have some family time. Not with stupid Christian crashing their family time with his bratty kids and camera in her face 😠🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13

kyylah

Tarryn posting this morning that one kid is sick - goes to Gym. Then 2nd kid is also sick - but she cuddles a newborn while doing a photoshoot. I swear this woman has no idea how germs spread, even after sharing her covid around the gym 😒

• Angry
  • Sick
talz seriously letting that kid have a raw noodle cake for breakfast? while she herself is on a health kick apparently so THEORETICALLY would be making herself a decent breaky, but lemme let the kid eat a raw noodle cake? yuck lol.

caitlyn hodges - someone mentioned her getting free formula on the last thread. so she posted about how she has to go to AKL for x amount of days and might put baby Q on formula to take the stress off, and immediately gets sent free formula? sorry that’s a joke. formula companies should be giving to mums who NEED it. caitlyn very clearly is big on breastfeeding, has a good supply, and got a free handsfree pump. she doesn’t need free formula, sorry

Oh who dis? You here? Katie is madddddd🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, but even when I visit someone in hospital I feel so dirty and gross. They are the most unhygienic places ever. Fucking repulsive. I couldn’t imagine wearing scrubs home clean or not. I’m sure Katie isn’t a dirty person, I don’t even know her but this is yuck!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Skete has blatant bias towards certain influencers which is 🤢 also who the hell can be assed reading that shit… I don’t have time for that! She needs to jog on, she has a small following (purely thanks to tattle) yet acts like it’s huge… jog on Skete ya hypocrite!

• Haha

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Anybody get the feeling seeing Maria's posts about Phil that she's secretly rubbing her hands together now that she's off the hook for leaving the house and having to isolate. Also she shouldn't have had anybody over
If her husband had a headache so bad that he had to be in bed. Desperate to prove tattlers wrong about your kids never having play dates right Maria? 😅 What's she going to do having to be responsible for the kids all on her lonesome?! Let me guess "survival mode" stories incoming as if her life was different before he got sick 😅

iggy

Chatty Member
Wowsers she's pissed 😬
Ok Talz how about addressing the additional income you have received from your patron then?there was one month you had over 500 patreons did you declare that? I noticed your patreons have gone well down lately anyway, not a surprise considering the lack of effort you put in to it. I knew someone who subscribed and said it was a complete rip off.

Can’t wait to see her help Phil out while he’s sick, mow the lawns as he can’t while he’s sick, she could do a bit of weeding while she’s there.
I love how yesterday she “had to handle the play date on her own as Phil was in bed sick” wow your a fucking inspiration you lazy twat!

• Haha
Has bets had some work done? Noticed her face looks quite diffrent like alot fuller in the cheeks now like I can't unsee it I feel something totaly diffrent, almost swollen look even around nose
She’s so cringe, I remember she went on a rant one time calling customer cunts on her stories.
Her mirror selfies are scary aswell 😬🤢
One thing Pebbles did right was call out this morons problematic behaviour!

• Wow

cananyonerecommend

Agree it’s parenting styles and I find Elle pretty exhausting. I’m definitely more a Rebecca Kiel mum. I struggle with Elle s level of privilege and also she doesn’t want to waste water in Hamilton so she buys a whole new fucking pool with extra packaging instead? God girl just give the twins a sponge bath.
My kids are still young and I’m all about less stuff. Elle had a lot of viewers and it seems irresponsible to be all about the stuff- the owlet, the expensive prams, baby tents, formula makers. I just can’t

Kids don’t need seven different sleep association toys to fall asleep. Then you have to wEin them off everything- the cuddly, the dummy, the white noise, the military tent.
She has been pretty upfront about her childhood and having NOTHING, living in a garage her whole family, so I wouldn’t label her as “privileged”. Have you had twins? Because I have, and getting sleep is what you live for because the chances are minimal. So the woman brought what she needs to get sleep. Leave her be.

• Heart

cbdm

Won't judge another's parenting of a ND kid yet proceeds to judge MFM parenting based solely on the limited info she chooses to share on her social media. Also assuming that her kids are neurotypical too. We don't know the full picture of their family. Also. All kids are different and all people are different and do things at their own pace.
That you MFM? 🤣 It’s the same old bullshit ‘you only see a snapshot of our lives’. Yet gives a run down of absolutely everything. Can’t have it both ways.

How many of the EmCult do you think have two parents at home? It seems like all her posts are now ‘Parenting was hard but now AJ is at home and so it’s easy”. Is that relatable to anyone? How many families have two parents at home full time? I’m amazed people are happy to pay for a couple to be at home when they can’t afford to be at home. What is it about the EmCult that makes people do it and is she the only influencer that earns so much that their husband doesn’t have to earn even chipolata works.

it a big change from the constant hitching and moaning about AJ she used to do on patreon so funny to see her give marriage advice now to ethical kate!!!!

When she phones up the receptionist has a secret code word to warn the doctor 🤣
[/QUOTE]
I'm not kidding, I work in the health sector and some patients files pop up in certain colours which mean certain things.
And some get sent back to reception after being seen, in certain colours, one in particular meaning do not book again 🤣🤣😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wowsers she's pissed 😬
Wow what an idiot “not financially dependent on him”.. yeah no shit, because you’re still getting your benefit therefore you don’t need to be financially dependent on him 😂

maybe if you weren’t committing fraud you might need to be financially dependent on him 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha

iggy

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it cringe when people post up photos of the courier packages that arrive for the day sitting by the doorstep? And are like aah all this to unpack today, or omg shame all these parcels arrived today and my husband is home ??? Like wtf lol 😂