New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The volume and variety of free stuff she receives is revolting!! šŸ¤¢
And I cannot understand WHY?!
Her content is so freaking bland and boring!
Who is she ā€œinfluencingā€? What kickback are these brands gaining from gifting her this stuff? Surely itā€™s not converting to huge sales for them?! ā€¦..I donā€™t get it.
If you can afford to buy into a supermarket franchise you can afford the stuff she is given! Makes me sick
Yeah I really donā€™t understand who sheā€™s influencing either. Also her daughter is well over 1, really stretched out the use of the capsule waiting for the sponsored car seat opportunity to come her way.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Imagine not having to fork out at least $400 for a new car seat, just get it gifted! Even though you can clearly afford it. Or clothing/toys/basically everything. I honestly did quite like Hannah Courtney but the sheer amount of gifted stuff is mind blowing, sheā€™s the only influencer I still follow but probably not for long lol you get sick of seeing it when you and everyone you know is on struggle street right now. I have a little one around the same age and refused to spend anything on these brands that are constantly gifting to already pretty wealthy people
Can buy a hideous $3k bag because itā€™s LV but takes all the handouts for free tit is sickening

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah I really donā€™t understand who sheā€™s influencing either. Also her daughter is well over 1, really stretched out the use of the capsule waiting for the sponsored car seat opportunity to come her way.
Right? šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
Like truly, are people seriously interested in her HIDEOUS ā€œOOTD Get Ready With Meā€ ā€œWhat WiNniE GiRL(šŸ„“šŸ„“) Has For Lunchā€ ā€œWhat I Have For Lunchā€ ā€œCome Get My Nails Done With Meā€ ā€œMy Grocery Haulā€ ā€¦plus the 1786739385 unboxing PR parcels, āœØā­CoNtEnTā­āœØ?? šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
I know Iā€™m extra bitchy because sheā€™s my BEC, but COME ON! šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ellieā€™s spelling today is worse than normal. Eggs Benedic, concider. I know she has dyslexia but at least get someone else to look it over before posting when itā€™s an ad ā€¦ so half arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Danni was off to see 2 houses that are technically out of her price range but shes trying her luck anyway... made an offer then off she goes having celebratory meal again because guysss making offer is soooo mentally draining alriteeee.....
If only she saves those eating out money maybe she can afford a better home
---
Ellieā€™s spelling today is worse than normal. Eggs Benedic, concider. I know she has dyslexia but at least get someone else to look it over before posting when itā€™s an ad ā€¦ so half arsed.
You mispelled her mispelling. She said Benadic.
Mispellception.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The volume and variety of free stuff she receives is revolting!! šŸ¤¢
And I cannot understand WHY?!
Her content is so freaking bland and boring!
Who is she ā€œinfluencingā€? What kickback are these brands gaining from gifting her this stuff? Surely itā€™s not converting to huge sales for them?! ā€¦..I donā€™t get it.
If you can afford to buy into a supermarket franchise you can afford the stuff she is given! Makes me sick
I noticed the benadic lover got the same shoes as HC, the pink Adidas shoes, but the bendic lover didn't mention she'd be influenced by HC yet follows her. Long story short she influenced one person and she didn't even bother to mention her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Danni was off to see 2 houses that are technically out of her price range but shes trying her luck anyway... made an offer then off she goes having celebratory meal again because guysss making offer is soooo mentally draining alriteeee.....
If only she saves those eating out money maybe she can afford a better home
---

You mispelled her mispelling. She said Benadic.
Mispellception.
My sincerest apologies šŸ¤£ it hurt my soul to even do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you for explaining - I am on the Contrave and it has fixed my mentality about food, I guess when I come OFF it I will have a bounce back too.
Good luck! Itā€™s the head stuff thatā€™s the hardest to sort. Especially when we are surrounded by so much toxic diet culture and the normalisation of disordered eating by fuckwits like dingwell.

Reactions: 9
I noticed the benadic lover got the same shoes as HC, the pink Adidas shoes, but the bendic lover didn't mention she'd be influenced by HC yet follows her. Long story short she influenced one person and she didn't even bother to mention her haha
So gutted as Iā€™ve been eyeing up adidas shoes for ages, wonā€™t get any now since very Hon and wee girl has them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see LFYDs got another gifted "weekend away" for Frankie's birthday. Was Wellington last weekend, then his neon disco he had and now this! Those kids are already so spoilt, but hey, give him yet another birthday celebration. He is in for a rude awakening when he grows up to realise that most people only get 1, if any at all. Just disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Can I ask if it has given you any dark thoughts and how much is it? I am looking between that and saxenda.
We are going to get roasted for taking about this - sorry everyone in advance.
NO dark thoughts
VERY expensive $260 a prescription but have lost soooo much weight and have no cravings for any food.

Reactions: 11
NO dark thoughts
VERY expensive $260 a prescription but have lost soooo much weight and have no cravings for any food.
Thanks. Saxenda is about 500 a script for a month. But the side effects seemed a little less scary. Appreciate your reply. Won't ask anymore so we don't get in trouble šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 4
NO dark thoughts

Was it rather easy to get it from your dr?? Or they quite strict and does the weight drop super quick??

Reactions: 1
Donā€™t see anything wrong with that. We made an offer on our place well under the asking price and got it.
I know, BUT you are a normal person - but this is Danni we are talking about and her dream home will be a million times what she can actually pay....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.