New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clueless Ernie prepping for some photoshoot about loving your body as it is and said she isn't allowed to fake tan but spends the day getting hair done, manicure, pedicure, facial, eyebrows done and waxing. Make it make sense?
It was all the decanting that made me laugh ! I travel a bit and I just chuck everything in my make up bag !!

Reactions: 5
Elleherselfketodingwell showed everyone the snack food bags she's packing for Fiji. Where she is hoping they will have salads and fruit. There are more shopping bags of snacks than many families can afford to buy just for staple items.
duck she makes life hard. Maybe child free chick watches her stuff… I wouldn’t want kids seeing her make parenting look so hard either.
---
I’m on a roll tonight catching up with the online world…..not sure if she can be talked about….did we ever find out what a Conman was locked up for??
So I just followed her… she’s posting about it all lol and has a highlight on prison life. Trying to find relevance in the influencer world by being sent to jail 😂 also I’d never even seen her before but god damn she looks like bogan trash!!! here’s some screenshots for ya

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest thread, apologies no recap from me but maybe someone else could do one.....

Reactions: 1
Surely someone knows what Maria’s husband does 👀 I thought it was something in tech
Call yourself a Tattle Detective, c'mon guys haha I'll take one for the team. Found it on Strava, he shows where he bikes to and from each day lol he works for Compaq Industries, in tech service '
For more than 35 years, Compac has been manufacturing and supplying Fuel Dispensers and Dispenser Technology to refuelling stations around the world.'

whatever this means lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.